Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Sigh. After 2 years of trying to submit some sprites for the Easter Basket and the Trick or Treat basket, I finally learn I have to be "invited" by an already established artist. Sigh. I'm not going to chase after someone just for an invite, that's not fair to them really. Just disappointed, is all.

Cannot trade for a CB Gaia Xenowyrm for nothing. I got someone offering a single Gaia on my chicken, but no other offers. I need to check the trade questions thread to find out what CB Gaias are worth nowadays. These are so hard to get and I need them so badly. sad.gif

Cannot trade for a CB Gaia Xenowyrm for nothing. I got someone offering a single Gaia on my chicken, but no other offers. I need to check the trade questions thread to find out what CB Gaias are worth nowadays. These are so hard to get and I need them so badly. sad.gif

A Gaia for a chicken seems fair to me. And.. you know, they aren't going anywhere, and pressure doesn't help in catching eggs. Calm down, have fun, don't focus on just one thing smile.gif

My current bad luck-I have too many Valentine lineages I am not able to continue and it makes me sad. But again, they are all so pretty I can't be angry wink.gif

A Gaia for a chicken seems fair to me. And.. you know, they aren't going anywhere, and pressure doesn't help in catching eggs. Calm down, have fun, don't focus on just one thing smile.gif

My current bad luck-I have too many Valentine lineages I am not able to continue and it makes me sad. But again, they are all so pretty I can't be angry wink.gif

I'm taking the chicken offer (if the person wants to). I just wish Gaias weren't so hard to get. dry.gif

Refusals, refusals, refusals. This one has been waiting for a mate since 2013. Now that I bred him one this Valentine's, they refused. sad.gif Well, I can still breed her another Silver mate, I thought. Only the unrelated pairing refused. Be lonely then, both of you.

He refused her, which was the next pair in my lineage project.... and on top of that, I rebred the Mistletoe Alt lineage and they gave me a White this time when I preferred the Guardian for this pair.

/sigh

You know, I'd totally give that White a new home if you don't want it laugh.gif It's beautiful either way smile.gif

Need to change my email address associated with this account. Last time was a disaster. Wish me luck!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I know, i'm a newbie and you have all wonderful dragons but.. I keep forgetting which is my current egg limit (yes, i know, it's four), i've been searching in the AP a Magi Egg or a Red one. Finally a Magi... Click.. Ops, i have four eggs.

Maternity is definitely blowing my mind biggrin.gif

Edited by SkinDrake

I know, i'm a newbie and you have all wonderful dragons but.. I keep forgetting which is my current egg limit (yes, i know, it's four), i've been searching in the AP a Magi Egg or a Red one. Finally a Magi... Click.. Ops, i have four eggs.

Maternity is definitely blowing my mind biggrin.gif

Don't worry, you see Magis in the cave very often. They're quite common.

-removed, don't try to use this thread to get auto-abandoned eggs back- Edited by rubyshoes

-removed, don't try to use this thread to get auto-abandoned eggs back- Edited by rubyshoes

I got bogged down by a sudden avalanche of homework in the last few days of the holiday wall and wasn't able to finish collecting the hatchlings I needed for freezing, and now nobody seems willing to trade me any messy Rosebud hatchlings. sad.gif *sighs* There's always next year....

I got bogged down by a sudden avalanche of homework in the last few days of the holiday wall and wasn't able to finish collecting the hatchlings I needed for freezing, and now nobody seems willing to trade me any messy Rosebud hatchlings. sad.gif *sighs* There's always next year....

I have a Rosebud with a beautiful lineage, but I can't seem to trade it for anything. Poor little girl. Her lineage is really really hard to continue though, so I can see why, I guess.

The person I'm trading with hasn't claimed a teleport I sent them two days ago. It's incuhatchable now and I'd rather like to get my egg space back, but I don't want to back out of giving them the egg I owe them.

OMG, missed a CB Chrono Xeno by like 5 seconds. I clicked it the second it appeared and someone else STILL beat me.

Spriting is hard. Especially if you are trying to make an egg shine. I completely screwed up an egg.

Not DC-related, but the biggest jumping spider I have ever seen is stalking around out of my reach on the kitchen ceiling. I have never seen one I'd describe in terms of *weight* rather than size before. Brrrrrrrr ninja.gif

*Intensely arachnophobic, living alone*

I'm an idiot and did not check the generation of a WM x Rosebud checker I already owned when I found two bloodswaps in the AP last week. I kept the wrong one - now I have a 3rd gen Rosebud and a 4th gen WM instead of even-gen mates.

Did not find the eggs in my sig this year. Also did not ever find replacements for the RA x Gold and x Mistletoe checkers that my friend let grow up on her scroll, though at least I'll be able to breed my own next year.

Caught an Astrapi Xeno while hunting for coppers to try and trade for a Gaia Xeno. My luck with getting Gaias is terrible. Yes, I'm wallowing in self-pity. I will never get a Gaia. Stupid Astrapi. I doubt I could even trade it for a Gaia since Gaias are as rare as metals now, apparently. dry.gif

Went to breed a RA in hopes of a silver egg. Chose the CB silver in the 4th slot & clicked breed. The egg I got was most definitely NOT a silver. Somehow my click on the silver became a click on the 5th gen gold tinsel mate in the 2nd slot instead. Now that breeding is wasted for the week & I'm stuck with an egg I don't want.

This isn't really bad luck, but don't you hate it when you give something out in the Departures thread, and the person who took it never says "Thank You/"

So since I missed out on nearly all the halloweens, I'm trying to compile a list of second gens I want. The bad luck being that I cannot decide which pairings I like best, and it's especially hard since I don't know what they look like in the lineage tiles. Peuh.

Anyone got any hween lineages they'd suggest?

There is a thread about people mass breeding holiday lineages around easter, so maybe wait and sort through the AP, get some inspiration and maybe grab a bunch of eggs?

Other than that I like shadow walkers because they look good with just about everything.