Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Having hard time finding any Heartseekers/Marrows or Rosebud/Marrows =u= TOo many inbred eggs. ;-; The valentine hunting isn't going all that well for me hah.

Breed the correct egg but now I can't find a blood swap for her *sigh* through I knew that is was a far stretch.

Guess will trade her for the frozen hatchies I still need later.

Bleh... can't find a good 2nd Gen Heartseeker... all the ones I pick up come from freakishly long, messy, possibly inbred lineages...

And the Arsani eggs aren't helping the matter because seeing them makes me want hard strawberry or watermelon flavored candy... Dang that sounds tasty right now... -__-

Edit: Ah, complaining... I finally found a 2nd Gen... the pairing doesn't quite appeal to me visually, but that doesn't matter. Besides, beggars can't be choosers.

Edited by Nyxity

Not bad experience with the AP and pretty lineages. Got quite a fair bit of 2G x Holiday Mates (that I do not have), I usually can't bear to drop them back into the AP, so I try my luck at trades. Though, because I am impatient, there have been many a time, I delete my trade post and off the eggs goes into the AP. Current AP seems bad though.

On another note...My valentine eggs keep getting sick and not sick, once unfogged, they got sick again!? sad.gif

Edited by Stormypulse

All I need is a 2 gen. Sweetling to have a second gen of everything I don't have a CB of. I can't find one. (Hoping someone will take my trade offer.)

Edit: I was gifted a lovely little Sweetling egg! <3

Edited by prismatika

I woke up this morning to find that last night I had recieved a 5d8h egg that I realllllly wanted, incubated it.. and (here comes the surprise) accidentally freaking ABANDONED IT instead of hiding it before I went to bed. Stupid auto-pilot brain, following a routine after too many AP abandons. mad.gif

Edited by Terrafreaky

Made a deal with a person to breed them one 2nd gen of each holiday, with their choice mates. They already gave me their part. I bred the Halloween, and Christmas ones for them, no prob. But now, I'm sitting on 6 eggs, for 2 days now, preventing me from enjoying my own Valentine gathering, I've been tracking the trade msg.

They haven't posted since Dec 28. Tomorrow is the third day, and per my policy, that's it my half is done. But it's just not fair. I can't hunt for myself. sigh. And if they come in after wards, they'll probably give me hell for "not keeping MY end" and stuff like that. sigh.

I feel your pain, anger and disappointment. dry.gif

I woke up this morning to find that last night I had recieved a 5d8h egg that I realllllly wanted, incubated it.. and (here comes the surprise) accidentally freaking ABANDONED IT instead of hiding it before I went to bed. Stupid auto-pilot brain, following a routine after too many AP abandons. mad.gif

Oh dear, that's horrible, I feel you >__< Hope it comes back to you, or another take it's place soon.

Made a deal with a person to breed them one 2nd gen of each holiday, with their choice mates. They already gave me their part. I bred the Halloween, and Christmas ones for them, no prob. But now, I'm sitting on 6 eggs, for 2 days now, preventing me from enjoying my own Valentine gathering, I've been tracking the trade msg.

They haven't posted since Dec 28.  Tomorrow is the third day, and per my policy, that's it my half is done. But it's just not fair. I can't hunt for myself. sigh. And if they come in after wards, they'll probably give me hell for "not keeping MY end" and stuff like that. sigh.

Well, they shouldn't, really, since their lack of presence is not your fault. And they probably knew about your policy when they made that agreement with you.

Personally, I'd hatch the eggs and send another message that this is happening - they won't read it *now* but when they return they'll see that you've tried your best. If you're up to it (you're not obliged but just in case) possibly follow up with a 3rd message that contains the hatchling teleports, with a time limit that says at which point these teleports stop being valid. Either way, hatching these eggs frees up your egg slots for hunting smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

They haven't posted since Dec 28. Tomorrow is the third day, and per my policy, that's it my half is done. But it's just not fair. I can't hunt for myself. sigh. And if they come in after wards, they'll probably give me hell for "not keeping MY end" and stuff like that. sigh.

I second Riverwillow's advice on future breedings (the pm-in-advance, and don't breed until you hear from them one) and also send my condolences. That's a sucky situation. I hope by this point you've absolved yourself of any "well, I still owe them" feelings, and that you're now enjoying the Valentine's rush!

Usually when I haven't heard from someone and the eggs are incuhatchable, I break the links, hatch them, and PM them with a message that the things are hatchlings now. If they PM back, then I make new links. If they don't PM back, they wouldn't need links anyway, and it saves you some clicking, copying, pasting, etc.

On another note, my bad luck is that I'm always so torn between being egglocked, or abandoning a pretty good egg in order to hunt for an elusive "better egg." Decisions, decisions.

I hate my internet. Went to the desert for the 5-minute-shuffle. There are only 2 users in the biome. A cb silver appears right under my mouse pointer. I recognize the description and click it immediately. I still missed it.

I hate my internet. Went to the desert for the 5-minute-shuffle. There are only 2 users in the biome. A cb silver appears right under my mouse pointer. I recognize the description and click it immediately. I still missed it.

Ahhhh I never have any luck with golds or silvers. So sad sad.gif

I got some really pretty lineages from the AP, but not that many 2G ones. My problem is that I missed all the previous Valentine's drops (personally don't have any CBs) so it's going to be reallllyy hard for me to continue lineages, which is a bit of shame. Oh well, hopefully people will do lineage swaps with me for Xenos, which I actually seem good at catching.

I cannot find the 2nd gens. I am looking for rolleyes.gif

I would like to find a Val 09 from Silver Lunar Herald or Blue Gemshard, Heartseeker from Indigo Lunar Herald or Brute, a Sweetling from Brute or Brown Lunar Herald, Rosebud from Chrono or Brute

So much too find xd.png I hope I can find these lines soon!

Edited by lollipop00

breaking my glasses dry.gif

I caught a really nice 2G RA only to AP it. I always do that once or twice during the Holiday breeding seasons. I'd hoped that I had grown out of that by now. sleep.gif;

breaking my glasses dry.gif

I caught a really nice 2G RA only to AP it. I always do that once or twice during the Holiday breeding seasons. I'd hoped that I had grown out of that by now. sleep.gif;

Ugh, yes!

I accidentally AP'd an almandine x heartstealer because I wanted to abandon a different heartstealer. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Trying to trade normal rares and it isn't working. I really don't want these 3 CB Coppers, chicken, Magma, and others, but all people want are V-day eggs, and I already gave out my IOUs (all but 2 of them). dry.gif

You can also write in your trading post that you'd need the other trader to send you a teleport link. Only one side of a trade needs a Magi. smile.gif

@MadameZ: https://pixlr.com/ has an online editor with which you can get transparency. Basically, I'd use the magic wand tool to select the current background, invert the selection (so it contains the egg), copy the selection, create a new image with dimensions of the clipboard content (don't forget to check the transparency box, too) and save it.

Did what you said. Thanks. Does it look fine? I'm a nub at spriting.

Also, I am egglocked, and I missed a 2g Sweetling from an alt!

I locked myself with a failed vampire attempt when I tried biting a messy heartseeker egg.

Can't find a 4g EG Sweet x White. Can barely find Sweet x White pairings at all. Everything's Moonstone or Black now.

Trying to trade normal rares and it isn't working. I really don't want these 3 CB Coppers, chicken, Magma, and others, but all people want are V-day eggs, and I already gave out my IOUs (all but 2 of them). dry.gif

Trying to trade anything other than holidays during a holiday event is a futile battle, I'm afraid.

Did what you said. Thanks. Does it look fine? I'm a nub at spriting.

Yeah, that's pretty. Nice job!

Searching and searching the AP for the checkers and 2nd gens I need. I've had some awesome luck but still have a long list, and I guess some of the combos I want must be a bit uncommon because I'm just not seeing them, even in the wrong generations (like finding 2nd gens when I need 3rd gens).

Also, while I love trading during the holidays season, it's also a bit like playing musical chairs, or Memory: X owes me this egg, but I owe two eggs to Y that I said I'd send tomorrow, and this egg will hatch tonight but I have to wait 6 more hours for that one so I have the space to breed Y's eggs and I have to remember to keep an extra space open for when X sends theirs....It's enough to make me go cross-eyed trying to keep it all straight, even with a spreadsheet xd.png

Me: I'm not spending another minute finding 2g sweetlings from alts.

Brother: Sorry sis, I spent an hour. I didn't even get a 2g.

Cousin: Can't find one, sorry.

Little Sister: Goo goo ga ga.

Also, while I love trading during the holidays season, it's also a bit like playing musical chairs, or Memory: X owes me this egg, but I owe two eggs to Y that I said I'd send tomorrow, and this egg will hatch tonight but I have to wait 6 more hours for that one so I have the space to breed Y's eggs and I have to remember to keep an extra space open for when X sends theirs....It's enough to make me go cross-eyed trying to keep it all straight, even with a spreadsheet xd.png

Oh yeah ...

With 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt: I'm even looking for one from Gemshard, Xeno or Lunar Herald - guess how futile *that* search is! xd.png

I don't think I've even seen a 2g from alt Sweet pass through the AP, and I've spent a lot of hours stalking the Sweets. Trying to find one from a specific pairing sounds like a nightmare.

I have just been on a 9 hour night shift, finally decided on what offer I liked for my 2G Tinsel Egg..there were that many I just went down to Accept and hit the wrong one.

I just traded it for a Valentines I already have.

I want to cry ;;

Edited by Taerar