Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I have spent the entire valentine week trying to trade for a blood swap of a 3G Rosebud x Electric, but as far as I can make out nobody but me is breeding this combo, and the hatchling is almost mature :/

Next year I'm gonna need to sort out 2G trades prior to the season starting so I can build the whole line to 5G myself *sigh*

I have spent the entire valentine week trying to trade for a blood swap of a 3G Rosebud x Electric, but as far as I can make out nobody but me is breeding this combo, and the hatchling is almost mature :/

Next year I'm gonna need to sort out 2G trades prior to the season starting so I can build the whole line to 5G myself *sigh*

sad.gif I'm sure I've seen that lineage going through the AP; wish I'd realised you were looking for it.

Been trying since the event started to find a 2nd gen. Val 09 x Silver Lunar Herald or Brute... No suck luck and the event is almost done. I really do hope to find these 2 pairings before everything ends unsure.gif

Edited by lollipop00

Missed out on a 2g Holly x RA in the AP. sleep.gif

Edited by lovecats99

Missed on a Holly x RA in the AP.  sleep.gif

All the feels - I got an overburdened message on one. :<

ETA: ...And just got an overburdened on a 2G Heartstealing from gold Shimmer. Why?! Why must all the awesome eggs show up when I'm locked?! D:

Edited by Amazon_warrior

On my continuous hunt for a female CB gold, I've had EXACTLY what someone wanted for one TWICE. Each time I missed out for small reasons. I think it's been the same person with the gold both times too. Sigh.

One of the egg I dropped - a 2nd gen Rosebud - was killed by the undeserving person who got it. dry.gif

One of the egg I dropped - a 2nd gen Rosebud - was killed by the undeserving person who got it. dry.gif

WHO!?

Wait... I remember picking up that exact egg, and then I abandoned it again because I had 9 other 2g rosebuds, and I needed more Heartseekers...

I think the person was desperate and tried to force the egg out... or maybe that person decided it would be nice to bite that egg...

I know how you're feeling. One of the purple dorsals I abandoned was killed by the new owner. Shame, I really liked the line. Red Dorsal x Gemshard.

What?! That's not cool at all. I was gathering those like crazy since I love Rosebuds and want to breed hem next year, so that makes me really sad and annoyed. I had an egg that I bred killed a while back, so I know how that feels, though it wasn't anything like a Rosebud.

I bet with all the event eggs, someone got impatient and tried to earthquake it or force it? Kind of silly, because when it doesn't work (which is pretty often), then you are still scroll locked AND have no dragon to show for it. rolleyes.gif

Wait... I remember picking up that exact egg, and then I abandoned it again because I had 9 other 2g rosebuds, and I needed more Heartseekers...

You picked up a "nest sister": the dead egg was from Getting to Know You.

Thanks for the sympathy. I still don't understand what's the point of forcing a fresh egg.

You picked up a "nest sister": the dead egg was from Getting to Know You.

Thanks for the sympathy. I still don't understand what's the point of forcing a fresh egg.

Actually, that egg I shared was one of the 2g rosebuds I picked up. I remember those names full well, I was actually considering keeping it until I decided to abandon it. I got that sweetling from a spriters alt a second after,

Meh. Refusal.

I can rebreed the 2nd gen Pillow, but... she was the only reason I bred that CB Heartseeker to a Pillow this year. She made me use that once-a-year breeding option to breed a mate for HER, and now she doesn't even like him! dry.gif

I really hate egg walls int he AP... I know some people like them, but... they are depressing to look at after a while...

All the incuhatchable Turpentines on the AP - and I'm egg locked for 17 hours! Nooooo! xd.png

Looking for specific ones? I could hatch some for you during my lunchbreak.

Wall of low time eggs and I am 21/21 locked D:

Although I don't want turpentines anyway. I guess that makes it less bad.

Looking for specific ones? I could hatch some for you during my lunchbreak.

Aww thanks! wub.gif But I'm not looking for something specific, I just love Turpentines. biggrin.gif

I've only had one refusal so far, and it was a 3g radiant angel x gold rejecting its gold mate. Grrrr. I'll rebreed the gold (luckily I can do so) but, you know, grr.

Have been trying for WEEKS to get a Blusang from Tifa Lockhart CB and Cloud Strife CB and have gotten nothing but Nhiostrifes.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/GKKAe

14 Nhio babies and counting. ....Sigh~

Tried 8 pairs for you. Got 4 Nhio eggs, 3 no interest and 1 refusal. sad.gif

Have been trying for WEEKS to get a Blusang from Tifa Lockhart CB and Cloud Strife CB and have gotten nothing but Nhiostrifes.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/GKKAe

14 Nhio babies and counting. ....Sigh~

I got one for you. Check your pm.

smile.gif