Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Trading is just not working out for me today. Had one go through with two valentines that I really wanted, so that's good, but there was also a copper hatchling in the offer that I didn't really want. I'm trying to trade it for a valentine hatchling or two but not having any interest. I don't collect coppers and I guess no one else does right now either.

And this morning I saw someone offering one of the lines I've been ardently searching for in a trade, but they declined my offer. I understand, I only had one hatchling to offer (all my others are things I need for other lineages), but it's disappointing all the same. At this point I don't think it's possible to get all the things on my wishlist before breeding ends.

Trading is just not working out for me today. Had one go through with two valentines that I really wanted, so that's good, but there was also a copper hatchling in the offer that I didn't really want. I'm trying to trade it for a valentine hatchling or two but not having any interest. I don't collect coppers and I guess no one else does right now either.

And this morning I saw someone offering one of the lines I've been ardently searching for in a trade, but they declined my offer. I understand, I only had one hatchling to offer (all my others are things I need for other lineages), but it's disappointing all the same. At this point I don't think it's possible to get all the things on my wishlist before breeding ends.

Same, trading is just awful for me too. I feel like I will not be able to get the lineages I need this year since I never seem to have the things people want :/

I love chronos, but so many of my recent holiday CBs aren't from the forest, so it will be SO hard to breed a chrono from any of them. sad.gif

o.O Why is that a problem? Breeding a chrono from a chrono parent still has the highest possibility, even if the cb holiday isn't from the forest.

/gives good luck charm/

Really? Maybe I've just had terrible luck, then smile.gif because I've gotten all sorts of different things!

Also, either I have had a mental blackout - and in this case I need a trip to the doctor - or the egg I have bred and kept for days, depriving myself of a precious egg slot, was dumped by the intended receiver, because it's now on a completely different scroll. I PMed the owner for explanations: if it turns out I didn't post the wrong link on the Dep board or something like that, I will be, to put it mildly, unhappy.

Kylo Ren style unhappy.

Good, now I know what's going on. Someone has just joined the Dark Side of the Breeding List. dry.gif

Luckily the innocent third party was unharmed. We had the most civil exchange of PMs and are currently in very good terms.

I had to wait until now to realize that I'd like a 2 gen. Rosebud from Royal Blue. I highly doubt I'm going to be able to trade the 2 gen. egg from white Stripe I have for one.

Edit: No longer bad luck! I was gifted one. biggrin.gif

Edited by prismatika

I don't think I'm going to have time/room to breed all my 2nd gen pairs before Valentine breeding season ends.

Edited by Dewdropmon

Missed a Heartstealer X Gwyvern in the ap sad.gif

I saw the lineage, and now I really want that pairing....

*sigh*

Edit: Not that it would matter because I'm scroll locked anyways xd.png

Edited by Clya

Missed the all the eggs of one pairing I have been waiting to be bred this valentines event xP

Arrrrgggh

Not bad luck but more a funny situation, I caught a good egg for trading and wanted some decently lineaged V day hatchies for freezing, but everyone is offering really good stuff that I just want to grow up! xd.png

Not bad luck but more a funny situation, I caught a good egg for trading and wanted some decently lineaged V day hatchies for freezing, but everyone is offering really good stuff that I just want to grow up! xd.png

A nicer dilemma, but still a dilemma smile.gif

Nobody is breeding the combos I'm looking for, apparently. Not finding them in the AP or the trade/departure threads. And I'm running out of time.

*rolls about in impatient* Just have one more most wanted egg and my V-Day is complete, now if only I can figure out and deliver something desirable for trade. If only I had not been so careless to overlook and not secure a trade beforehand sad.gif

Oh! Someone was kind enough to offer and trade me! Thank you!

Edited by Stormypulse

I want more heart stealers when I don't even have room for two eggs right now. Not that horrible compared to some other things I've read on this thread, but still annoying.

A friend caught two checkers I've been wanting for mates - a 3rd gen RA from Gold checker and a 3rd gen RA from Mistletoe checker. She said she'd hold them for me and I was delighted that two things I could check off my list and didn't need to hunt for.

But her family suddenly went on a car trip, and now they've grown up on her scroll. sad.gif

Surprised by not seeing a single heartstealer egg in the AP for hours. And the number of radiant angels I managed to take a glimpse of in the cave is no bigger than one. dry.gif

Annoyed by non-responses to trade offers. I could have bred an egg two days ago and had it close to hatching by now, but that I'd twice offered a hatchie on an egg that I really needed, and both times my offer sat for almost 24 hours before either being rejected or the trade expiring when the egg in question hatched.

But because I was keeping that egg slot open in hopes of the trade going through, I'm now going to be at least one slot short for getting the Valentine eggs I wanted for lineages this year.

Seriously, people... I understand that life happens and errands need running and sleep must be had. But if someone makes an offer within an hour of your trade being posted, it would be nice not to keep them dangling for too long, especially if your trade post didn't have a note along the lines of, "need to sleep/work/whatever so it'll be a while before I can check back."

*pouty face* I had a gorgeous 2G with unnamed parents (which I was totally fine with), but now one of them has been given a really long, off-putting name. Hmph. I'll keep it for the pretty lineage, but come on.... :/ Of course, at least I got the lineage at all. Sorry to everybody who isn't getting what they need.

*screams* I accidentally bred my 09 Valentine with a messy Holly I had instead of the CB Yule that WAS RIGHT NEXT TO IT WHY FINGERS WHYYYYYY

I was egglocked and found 2 Heartseeker eggs in the AP.

So, nosy person that I am, I checked the lineages of both Heartseekers for the heck of it and, WHOOP DE DOO, BOTH of them were 2nd Gen Heartseekers from the Grave Spriters Alt!

That was a one in a lifetime chance and I just happened to be there at the right time.................................. with the wrong circumstances. I had no trophy to allow me to take more than the 4 eggs that egglocked me.

I feel dead and empty. Really dead.

Edited by leomon