Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I started searching for Carmines as mates for my Mutamores. All of a sudden, Carmines disappeared from the AP and cave.

I started searching for Carmines as mates for my Mutamores. All of a sudden, Carmines disappeared from the AP and cave.

I found one, even a z-coded one. Can send tomorrow morning biggrin.gif

Froze a Sweetling I wanted to freeze at s2 instead of s1

And not being able to find low time Valentines to freeze before the wall disappeared dry.gif

Oh no. Oh no. This shouldn't be happening. sad.gif

Bred Rogue when locked, he bred a prize, and it auto'd. blink.gif

Renamed parents "PLEASE RETURN EGG" and "PM MEG underscore 752".

Too bad you can't put underscores in names. I really hope it gets returned!

Last time a 2G prize went to the AP, it died...

Oh no. Oh no. This shouldn't be happening. sad.gif

Bred Rogue when locked, he bred a prize, and it auto'd. blink.gif

Renamed parents "PLEASE RETURN EGG" and "PM MEG underscore 752".

Too bad you can't put underscores in names. I really hope it gets returned!

Last time a 2G prize went to the AP, it died...

I'll be hunting for it, I can't exactly understand the pain, but I know it must be terrible.

If you have the time you bred it so I can try to figure out when it might pop up I can keep an eye out for it smile.gif

I'll be hunting for it, I can't exactly understand the pain, but I know it must be terrible.

If you have the time you bred it so I can try to figure out when it might pop up I can keep an eye out for it smile.gif

Thank you so much! Bred at 6:29 pm cave time.

Went to bed last night thinking I'd know what I wanted for Valentine egg. Woke up and forgot of course, and don't remember until after I've traded! Grrr... Guess I'll have to find some Tsunami x heartstealers elsewhere x)

In other news, wishing I hadn't agreed to certain mates for my prize because commons are terrible, and so are lists. No more after I'm finished here

I had a Nebula for gifitng. I was waiting for the person to take it. I noticed a green dino. I grabbed it. Got an overburdened message. COME ON PERSON! JUST ACCEPT THE GIFT ALREADY!

Really now? -__- Had to refuse...

Dragons why.....

Side note: I do have another different unrelated 3G Rosebud that I can pair with this White for next time. But now no spriter alt line until I can find another 3G White checker (maybe unrelated to all).

That shouldn't be too difficult, Rosebud/White is a very popular pairing. smile.gif

Yes, thankfully ^^ Just excited about having the pair and then the refusal killed it =P

I got one for you. Check your pm.

smile.gif

You are awesome, thanks again. biggrin.gif

Missed out on trading for an absolutely perfect code mate for this guy. :< (Together, they would have made the name of a well-known Japanese bakery chain...)

Want to know how to anger people? Get their Astrapi from Sunsong, hatch it, freeze it, then release it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/yGhha

Grrrr

Oh wait! You know what I just found out? On the bottom, it says that it was FORCED. Wow, new owner. Thanks for forgetting about hatcheries.

Edited by MadameZ

Can't find a trade for a CB Gaia Xeno for the life of me. I have a Chicken, a CB Ice, and a CB Pyro Xeno, and you'd think that would be enough for a single Gaia Xeno, but I guess not. sad.gif

I really need CB Gaia Xenos, but I fail so hard at catching them. *sobs*

Want to know how to anger people? Get their Astrapi from Sunsong, hatch it, freeze it, then release it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/yGhha

Grrrr

Oh wait! You know what I just found out? On the bottom, it says that it was FORCED. Wow, new owner. Thanks for forgetting about hatcheries.

Might have been a positively failed Neglected experiment. (A negatively failed one would be a dead one.)

I was going to enrage one of my Aegis dragons, so I decided to start "trying" for vampires. This isn't exactly BAD luck, just weird luck. I did 6 eggs, 4 turned and 2 were turned and repulsed. I kind of want to try more, but why ruin the run?

Of course, if I had actually wanted vampires, I'm sure all of them would have died smile.gif

I was going to enrage one of my Aegis dragons, so I decided to start "trying" for vampires. This isn't exactly BAD luck, just weird luck. I did 6 eggs, 4 turned and 2 were turned and repulsed. I kind of want to try more, but why ruin the run?

Of course, if I had actually wanted vampires, I'm sure all of them would have died smile.gif

Natch. The gods of DC, they like to toy with us. rolleyes.gif

Meh... Ran out of "Freeze" options after I finally find a Hellhorse I deemed good for keeping a Clean S2 male hatchling. I'm glad the rest of my hatchlings and eggs are supposed to grow to full adulthood for the time being. Ah, the limits on how often you can freeze... I want babies in the family!!!!

Working on an IOU ...

Bred lots of fails, finally got the right breed. The recipient didn't read their PMs on time. Finally gave the low-time hatchling to someone else.

Recipient responds weeks later, says they missed my PMs because the forum didn't show any unread messages.

Tried again to fulfill my part of the IOU, got the right breed, sent a message.

Now the recipient *again* doesn't seem to get notified about my PM ...

Seriously ...