Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

For the first time in 2 years, I auto-ap-ed an egg because I was careless and didn't check my hatchling limits; I thought I had space because I only had 6 eggs.

>_<

To Rubyshoes: Sorry, I didnt mean to circumvent rules. Editing post.

Edited by Xythus

For the first time in 2 years, I auto-ap-ed an egg because I was careless and didn't check my hatchling limits; I thought I had space because I only had 6 eggs.

>_<

If anyone finds -removed, please don't post links to something that you don't own-  in the AP, would you be so kind as to return it? Thank you T-T

Yes, it will be returned if I find it. Same thing happened to me, but I never got the egg back. Mine was a rare egg, though. I hope you get your cute little Neotropical back. If not, I can breed a similar pairing for you.

I ALSO once again forgot I was locked and bred a sibling egg to this. Not linking out of respect for the future owner, since it is a very pretty egg. Luckily, I have a ton of Blusangs so it wasn't a huge loss. Still, it was only their 4th egg they actually agreed to give me. laugh.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Trying to get red eggs so badly, especially for the cave. Aiming for the bronze trophy, so I need all the red babies I can get. ;_;

I missed a gaia xeno in the forest and a thunder in the desert on the same drop sad.gif

I just saw a Silver in the cave, but when I clicked on it the page took a while to load, and I didn't end up getting it. OTL

Offered what I thought was a pretty good offer on a 3G tinsel, but it was declined. Worried they're becoming super expensive and rare again.

So it looks like I have a total of 1 Dorsal Dragons, it's a lineaged male. And I need a CB female. I am not even talking about the alty-red ones, I have ONE PURPLE DORSAL. It shocked me tongue.gif

I can manage to catch Tsunamis and Blacks in the cave without too much trouble, but I seem to miss everything I'm actually interested in. (Like Blusangs. I have a male, but can't get a female!)

Edit: Once again, my bad luck has been turned around by the kindness of others. <3

Edited by prismatika

Good news: I spent the morning naming, cataloging, and sorting a metric buttload of dragons from the last few months.

Bad news: It wasn't even half of what I let accumulate at the top of my scroll. ninja.gif

Edit: and all my Deep Sea x Silver attempts gave me commons again, of course.

Edited by Gryphonic

I'm hunting For Daydreams, because I love them.. Saw one in AP, clicked.

Forgot I have space for hatchlings but egglocked. Darn. 😒

Someone added my eggs to click sites without my knowledge and they hatched before I influenced them, and to add to that they were metals that were finally produced after a year's worth of trying... they both ended up gendering wrong. *sigh*

Edited by Xeriina

Trading is seriously bad now. Tempted to just abandon this egg I can't even get 2 red hatchies for this thalassa.

Trading is seriously bad now. Tempted to just abandon this egg I can't even get 2 red hatchies for this thalassa.

I have 4+ CB Xenos I'm trying to trade, plus a Blusang, a Cheese, a pretty 4G tinsel (doubt that's worth anything), and a few common hatchies.

None have got a single offer. I'm not even asking for the moon or CB metals. Just a 3G prize for multiple eggs (which I think is fair, since none of the Xenos I have are the common type), possibly a few CB Stripes, CB Balloons (really? no Balloons? sad!), a Xeno swap (for a Gaia) and maybe just something nice.

Trading does suck...I hope when it picks up again I still have some pretty good eggs to trade.

I've had trouble getting people to take things off Departures, never mind actual trades unless I have a hatchling and am willing to take an egg. Also, I'm having awful luck with breeding today. The majority of pairs I've tried have given me no eggs, but I've also gotten some wrong breed eggs and I just had a disappointing refusal, but luckily I have others I can try with each member of the refusing pair.

Edited by prismatika

Yeah not sure what's up with trades. Can't get any offers for mine. Been a bit dry for several days now.

Hmm, I managed to get a chronos traded very quickly. Under 5 minutes after posting, actually.

Edited by Stellaluna22

So, according to the Valkemare Lunar Calender I've got saved, today is the first day of the latest Silver Lunar Herald breeding season. I'm currently working on a PB lineage that is heavily reliant on this, and just need one more egg to complete it.

So I go to breed the pair, and .... it's the wrong colour... dry.gif

It's got an interesting code, but the wrong colour is seriously annoying, since it means I've now got to wait and cut it very very close to the Silver season ending before trying again dry.gif