Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I offered what I think was a pretty decent offer of 4 eggs on a trade. After 2 days of no reaction, I took the eggs out of the teleport to incu-hatch them and put them back to make room on my scroll.

It took only a few minutes to hatch the eggs.

When I went back, the owner had accepted another offer. sad.gif (Not that I'm sure my offer would have been accepted, but it would have been nice to actually be seen and actively be decided on...)

Just four hours until hatching, and none of the eggs are even cracking. rolleyes.gif Oh man. Not sure if this counts as bad luck but anyways. My eggs would usually have some cracks already.

Dear Heartstealing dragons,

Please come out of hiding. I would like to catch more of you in the AP.

Thank you. dry.gif

I spent a total of three hours searching the AP. No 2g sweetling from an alt. Why??? I has such great luck with this dragon during Christmas: click.

I really want to find a mate for that dragon too.

Locking myself again when I still need to pick up eggs from people >w<

At least they haven't bred them yet rolleyes.gif

The Flamingo Wyvern eggs in the AP are confusing me. I keep thinking they're holiday eggs. huh.gif

sad.gif Missed a 2nd gen. Val 09 from Undine and Gold Lunar. Looking for both of those lines too. No one seems to want to trade me those lines and I can never find them. Hopefully I can those lineages soon or someone decided to give them away again.

Finding these lineages are hard work xd.png

I keep seeing the lineage I'm really wanting up for trade. I have nothing that any of the traders want rolleyes.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

breaking my glasses  dry.gif

I caught a really nice 2G RA only to AP it. I always do that once or twice during the Holiday breeding seasons. I'd hoped that I had grown out of that by now. sleep.gif;

I hide my sure keepers so I don't accidentally do that!

Trying to trade normal rares and it isn't working. I really don't want these 3 CB Coppers, chicken, Magma, and others, but all people want are V-day eggs, and I already gave out my IOUs (all but 2 of them). dry.gif

Yeah, I never even try to do trades during the holidays. Trading non-holidays during those periods is impossible.

Breeding two perfect checkers only for them to auto AP. I really wanted them too. sad.gif

@harlequinraven I believe shall be doing that from now on. Thankfully for now I'm happy with what I have.

Edited by Syiren

I'm thinking that an IOU that I set up isn't going to come through >w<

I actually traded what I feel like a lot now that I'm looking in the ap for what I'm (supposed) to be getting.

This happened with Halloween too dry.gif

Oh well.

I felt a sad sting in my heart when I saw that sad.gif

...and to cap it all, I decided to hang onto it and consequently got an overburdened message on a Holly x Heartstealer in the AP. ;_;

@prismatika - I wondered about trading it, I have absolutely no idea what such a thing would be worth. It only has three siblings and all the others are on the scoll of the CB owner. And I can't influence 'cos it was <3d when I picked it up. It is the most conflicting egg I ever owned! xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior

interesting

I wouldn't mind having it, just because it's so unusual  xd.png

Unusual is the word! xd.png If it genders male, I might just breed Luckiest Catch with it for a giggle. tongue.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

It totally reminds me of these fails I picked up and tried to breed, just for the fun of it

http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=5&mate=g4haI

they refused of course

If you do breed to your shimmer I'd be interested in a baby to breed with one of the above xd.png

Pity they refused, that's a hilarious pairing! xd.png

Ah well, we'll have to see which set of bits this one decides to have.... smile.gif

I bred my alt sweetling with a marrow while I was locked, thinking I wouldn't want a baby. But I changed my mind quickly and regretted it. I have doubts I'll find anyone to breed one for me.

And damn it, now I want to see what heartstealer x holly looks like.

I've been trying to trade for a 2g sweetling from an alt. Sadly, I'm unsuccessful. All people want are golds, neglecteds, or 2g shimmerkins. Come on, those things aren't THAT rare! I was able to get a 2g ribbon dancer from an alt fairly easily! Sadly, there was one being departured. I got as far as typing my password.

NO!!! I had exactly what this guy was looking for for a 2g sweetling from an alt, but my offer was rejected!

Edited by MadameZ

I'm thinking that an IOU that I set up isn't going to come through >w<

I actually traded what I feel like a lot now that I'm looking in the ap for what I'm (supposed) to be getting.

This happened with Halloween too  dry.gif

Oh well.

That's awful. It's happened to me too. sad.gif I hope you find what you are looking for.

Yay, can hunt!

But now the wall is over.

I hate my life.

Also, either I have had a mental blackout - and in this case I need a trip to the doctor - or the egg I have bred and kept for days, depriving myself of a precious egg slot, was dumped by the intended receiver, because it's now on a completely different scroll. I PMed the owner for explanations: if it turns out I didn't post the wrong link on the Dep board or something like that, I will be, to put it mildly, unhappy.

Kylo Ren style unhappy.

Edited by Lizzyluna

Just missed a 2nd gen. from Abby. I am done with this hunt xd.png