Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

-removed-

Other, less heartwrenching, bad news...Xeno I influenced female gendered male. WHY!? You were meant for great things in a lineage! xd.png

Edited by rubyshoes

Another thread warn:

Stop trying to use this thread to get auto-abandoned eggs returned. It was decided by admin/mods long ago not to allow threads/posts for getting those back as auto-abandoning is a built in mechanic of the game. If you want to change how auto-abandoing works I think there might be a suggestion for it already in the suggestion subforum that might be of interest.

Do not post eggs/progeny listings etc of auto-abandoned eggs in an effort to get them back or to try to "shame" others into giving it back. Once it leaves your scroll, it doesn't belong to you and the one who catches it can do whatever they want with it. They do not have to give it back.

Do not post things that don't belong to you.

This will be added to the first post.

Continuing to misuse this thread in this manner will get you a warning.

My bad luck is since i joined DC around 2009 i think

I had been wishing to get one dragon of each breed, and i am still faar from it >.<'

And pretty much since the legendary trio appeared, i had been trying to get them all, to no avail, often missing a couple in the caves too.

I only have a Magma dragon wich was gifted to me years ago, but the other two have been escaping my hands just too often ;_;

- EDIT -

Thanks to the help of Yunako and Rubyshoes, my legendary trio is now complete as of Miercoles -24 -feb - 2016

Thankyou so much to you two, i had made a small reminder on my deviantart info with the dragons you two gifted to me. i greatly appreciate all your help ^^

Now my goal is to get one dragon of each breed, paper dragons will be first on my cave hunt list, wish me luck! ^^♥

Edited by rhunen

She refused him, because of course she did...

And she refused him last week...

I'm not even sure which refusal is more frustrating, because a gold mate is much harder to rebreed, but I've been within striking distance of a 10g PB blusang for over a month now, and my higher-gen blusangs have been thwarting me at every turn... Breed already, you silly things!

I missed Thalassa, Dino and Ice yesterday. sad.gif I suupose I need to stop using touchpad while catching eggs. I am usually able to click faster with mouse ..

Lost a funny code egg to vampirism. laugh.gif Currently all you funny codes are my vampires, which I play a roulette with but I was really hoping that it would turn and stay!

Oh well, I'm sure the new owner would like it. I saw that it got snapped up in a heartbeat!

My bad luck is since i joined DC around 2009 i think

I had been wishing to get one dragon of each breed, and i am still faar from it >.<'

And pretty much since the legendary trio appeared, i had been trying to get them all, to no avail, often missing a couple in the caves too.

I only have a Magma dragon wich was gifted to me years ago, but the other two have been escaping my hands just too often ;_;

- EDIT -

Thanks to the help of Yunako and Rubyshoes, my legendary trio is now complete as of Miercoles -24 -feb - 2016

Thankyou so much to you two, i had made a small reminder on my deviantart info with the dragons you two gifted to me. i greatly appreciate all your help ^^

Now my goal is to get one dragon of each breed, paper dragons will be first on my cave hunt list, wish me luck! ^^♥

I can breed you Trios any time. The more you have, the better your summoning chance, actually. And if I find a paper, I'll throw it your way (not in spitball form, just regular egg form). I had a paper that I actually just abandoned, because I couldn't find anyone willing to take it. Well, abandon means Depature, but...I Departured a Cheese and someone abandoned it, so same thing might have happened. I did get that little cheese back, from the AP no less...his code was really distinctive.

Made another auto-abandoned mistake...my cute little 4G tinsel/heartstealer's second tinsel baby (with the right mate) was auto-abandoned. I REALLY need to learn math. Bad. I have a total of 5 eggs, but keep forgetting the stupid hatchies. I need to stop instantly incubating them or freeze a few. Oh well. Enjoy the pretty tinsel/Heartstealer baby, new owner. Hope you have the Heartstealers to continue his lineage. If not, Pyralspites (Pyrope) look pretty good.

Made another auto-abandoned mistake...my cute little 4G tinsel/heartstealer's second tinsel baby (with the right mate) was auto-abandoned. I REALLY need to learn math. Bad. I have a total of 5 eggs, but keep forgetting the stupid hatchies. I need to stop instantly incubating them or freeze a few. Oh well. Enjoy the pretty tinsel/Heartstealer baby, new owner. Hope you have the Heartstealers to continue his lineage. If not, Pyralspites (Pyrope) look pretty good.

It helps to click on your trophy badge to see your limits and number of your eggs\hatchies. It's easier and faster then always count them by yourself. I allways check it before breeding. smile.gif

My bad luck: all Pink dragons are on cooldown when I need them so much. I can use "Influence for me" thread for now, but I suppose I really need take a break and raise more Pinks.

I was trying to make a 3G Thalassa x Heartstealing checker, but the intended mates refused. Nooooo. I've been waiting all week to breed them. sad.gif Oh well, I think I have another Heartstealing dragon I can try for that next week...

Been trying my best to find a little paper dragon but no luck. :c

Also alt blacks/alt greens are terribly hard to find/trade for @.@ been trying that for a while, too.

Ah, well. Perhaps one day! Until then, my luck hasn't improved since I managed to get my first cheese dragon.

Alt Vines are not too bad, but alt Blacks are horrible to try and get at the moment, for some reason. :/

Need room to breed refusal replacement for someone. Evil egglimit ...

Trading seems to be REALLY slow right now. I guess everyone left after the v day event, but on the v day event everyone only wanted to drage v day dragons. Gah.

Also staph teasing me with golds that I can't trade for ;_; I will have you someday

Eggs I want to try to make neglected always die on me, and I always fail to click on rare eggs when (if ever) I see them. In the abandoned pile, I'll probably see it, but it won't register that it's a rare and I'll refresh the page and never see it again.

I hoped this guy would color the way his dad did. Alas, he didn't. I'm not exactly looking forward to playing the color lottery for however long it will be before I get a green 3rd gen.

I hoped this guy would color the way his dad did. Alas, he didn't. I'm not exactly looking forward to playing the color lottery for however long it will be before I get a green 3rd gen.

Looks like he's pretending to be a baby heartstealer! xd.png

I applied to breeding & gifting's alt black list which took at least five or more months to be responded to; during this time I was still active but neglectful at checking the forums, so when a breeder finally hatched an alt black for me, I didn't accept it in time. :'(

All that time a breeder spent trying to hatch an alt black for me, and I didn't even reply to the offering. I felt pretty bad about myself lol.

I have a pretty Shimmer that intended to hatch long time ago, but it became sick instead. sad.gif

Why does it allways happen with prizes? Especially incubated ones. I suppose I should stop incubating them at all.

Edited by reaty

Always egglocked when there's something I really want to get, but I don't want to abandon anything to make room for it. All my incubates are on cool down. Too many breeding plans, not enough egg space.

So beautiful! I'd give him a new home if you want to get rid of him wink.gif

I have a pretty Shimmer that intended to hatch long time ago, but it became sick instead. sad.gif

Why does it allways happen with prizes? Especially incubated ones. I suppose I should stop incubating them at all.

That's because they need more stats to hatch. It's like a person that needs more food to stay alive, but they get bellyaches as soon as anyone else if they eat too fast too much. And the younger they are, the lower their stomach capacity wink.gif Incubating sends them earlier in their life to the speed-feeder.

Either way, incubated Prizes/GoNs/Avatars usually hatch safely around 3d 18h, I found.

I missed an alt Black hatchling in Departures. Someday, I'm going to get one of those...

Edit: Today is that day. biggrin.gif I was just gifted my very first alt Black.

Edited by prismatika

I missed an alt Black hatchling in Departures. Someday, I'm going to get one of those...

I think you missed the same one I tried to grab. I need to start saving my password...I'm just afraid of doing that, because my mom says bad things happen when we log our passwords to be saved.

I have a total of one black alt, and he's male. I really want a female. I have over 150 black dragons, and only 4 of them have bred alts (I only kept one, because I had no idea the others would alt).

Bad luck, that. Alts are a lotto, though. Gotta keep the messy ones and hope for the best.

A tinsel refused her mate and now I gotta wait a week to try again. Grr. I wish refusals gave us a chance to immediately try again. I mean, they didn't actually MATE. laugh.gif

http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=3&mate=Hxfaq

refusal of course

another year before I can get another SW

It's ridiculous that it has gotten to the point that I feel like I need at least two of every bred dragon because one or more of them will refuse it's intended mate, especially if it's a rare lineage dry.gif

Edited by Tawanda001

sad.gif my 2nd gen. Heartseeker from Undine refused his mate. Now I need to find another Undine from Heartseeker. I wish dragons weren't so picky dry.gif

Thanks for the new egg Riverwillows <3

Edited by lollipop00