Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Cannot. Believe. It.

Saw my first CB Gaia in over a month and I missed it. I was clicking and spamming furiously, but someone still got it before me. HOW do people catch these dragons?

Seriously, HOW!? I want one so bad, but it's so hard. Any catching tips for these particular dragons would be loved. sad.gif

-removed, don't try to use this thread to get auto-abandoned eggs back-

Sorry, missed it sad.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Sorry, missed it sad.gif

Even more horrible luck...someone got it and immediately fogged it so I can't even tell who has it so I can PM them and ask them to return it. I even planned on replacing it with a 2G silver of their choice of mate, a CB Copper, and a CB Ice. Apparently, kindness doesn't exist when you catch a rare egg.

I just hope they don't try and trade it. That would be the ultimate mean thing to do. At least they have to live with the parents having those awful names knowing the egg wasn't supposed to go to them. Well, in the future I'll know to count my eggs/hatchies before breeding and to not expect anyone to return an egg I lost.

Thanks again, SO MUCH to the amazing folks who offered up replacement silvers! I love you and wish I could do something back for you (but you all amazingly said no)! wub.gif

Well, *if* they trade it, there'd at least be a chance for you to get it back.

(Though if I had caught it, I'd have fogged it instantly, too, to get it out of the hatcheries it seems to be in)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I sent her one. Hopefully, she'll be more cooperative. cool.gif

2 Dragons. 1 Thalassa. 1 Carmine. Influenced Female. 1 Conformed. One did not. Dang it, the one that did not agree to the influence was a gift, so I can't swap genders.

One of my Aegis dragons decided to have a break from my Frostbite. Wow Aegis... last time an egg was produced was almost a month ago.

Where on Valkymare did all the balloons go? I'm on the hunt, but my pairs only gave me one egg and I've seen two in the AP and zero in the cave for the last three days. I've seen more trios than balloons in that time. I need 'em for a trade and they just aren't to be found.

Also, this person I owed an egg to from before Valentine's still hasn't replied to my PMs after nearly five days. I had to hatch their egg because it was locking me. I hope they reply before it grows up...

Where on Valkymare did all the balloons go? I'm on the hunt, but my pairs only gave me one egg and I've seen two in the AP and zero in the cave for the last three days. I've seen more trios than balloons in that time. I need 'em for a trade and they just aren't to be found.

Also, this person I owed an egg to from before Valentine's still hasn't replied to my PMs after nearly five days. I had to hatch their egg because it was locking me. I hope they reply before it grows up...

I have a CB Balloon, but he was a special gift and has a code with special meaning to me. I can breed you some 2G Balloons if you want some. Mine have produced pretty steadily. Although one did refuse an ALBINO. What the heck? Common refusing common? What is this world coming to? laugh.gif

-snip-

Although one did refuse an ALBINO. What the heck? Common refusing common? What is this world coming to? laugh.gif

That's my bad luck too! And then I keep putting off getting more commons, because "they'll always be there" rolleyes.gif

-removed, don't try to use this thread to get auto-abandoned eggs back- Edited by rubyshoes

Been hunting the cave for quite a while now and haven't caught anything remarkable. Saw a silver but missed it. Haven't even seen a copper or rare xeno.

I just have no luck with trades ...

Trying to pay my part of an IOU for the 2nd time already: no response (6 days).

Put up 3 things for trade: no offers (1 day).

Offered stuff on 2 other trades: no response (just a few hours, but I'm getting sooo tired of trades ...).

I just have no luck with trades ...

Trying to pay my part of an IOU for the 2nd time already: no response (6 days).

Put up 3 things for trade: no offers (1 day).

Offered stuff on 2 other trades: no response (just a few hours, but I'm getting sooo tired of trades ...).

No one replies to my trades either. I'll get maybe 2 PMs and both want the same egg, which is frustrating. It was the chicken yesterday and the Blusang today. I have to shuffle through the PMs and figure out which ones really want it and which ones want it to trade, etc. I've traded eggs only to see other people try and trade them for something worth more, and somehow get it. dry.gif

Bad week for trades, I think. Maybe I'll just take the Blusang/chicken offers and just lay off trades for awhile. No one is offering me any 3G Prizes (common line, rare line, new holiday, I don't care) or CB Gaia Xenos, and that's all I really want (unless you count things I can't get, like 2G prizes and CB metals laugh.gif ).

No one wants CB Ices (I have two), Dinos, or 2nd/3rd gen silver metallics.

I have to shuffle through the PMs and figure out which ones really want it and which ones want it to trade, etc. I've traded eggs only to see other people try and trade them for something worth more, and somehow get it. dry.gif

It may be a noob question, but I don't really understand... Is it wrong to trade something you traded for earlier? I thought it was quite common strategy.

It may be a noob question, but I don't really understand... Is it wrong to trade something you traded for earlier? I thought it was quite common strategy.

Yeah, it is common. I just don't like it. I assume they're trading because they want it. laugh.gif

Just a personal pet peeve. I'm now looking for CB Balloons for a lineage, and somehow CAN'T GET ANY! blink.gif

I think you may be more impatient than I am xd.png

(I've started looking for name-coded (like this) Speckle-Throateds 3 days ago, and suddenly Speckles seem to have vanished altogether, including any name-coded ones xd.png)

Edited by Ruby Eyes