Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

The biomes are not working right now. I want to hunt. dry.gif

Same here, been waiting all morning sad.gif

all 3 of my cb golds (they are old) have now officially refused over 100 mates including: most of my cb holidays, my GoNs, all of my cb xenowyrms, and a lot of my uncommons. A lot of these dragons I cannot catch on my own or replace. \o/

I'm starting to think of just killing them all and resurrecting them as zombies (maybe) like I did my Silver (because he did the same thing--refused things and never made any shinies for years). //pats the undead silver 8))

Edited by Devyn Star

Wow! Next time they're available for breeding, would you take a screenshot from the bottom of their breeding list? Those three beasts must make up their own Hall of Shame!

The biomes are not working right now. I want to hunt. dry.gif

The morning is the only time I can actually catch things!

And I can't hunt for anything

You mean you want to fill your scroll with stuff 3 days before Valentine breeding likely starts? wink.gif

Hunting is addicting, even when you know you need to keep your scroll open. xd.png

You mean you want to fill your scroll with stuff 3 days before Valentine breeding likely starts? wink.gif

I'd like to hunt for trade fodder for nice Valentine's things. xd.png

I'd like to hunt for trade fodder for nice Valentine's things. xd.png

Honestly you're better off hunting the cave during vday drops. You'd be surprised at the awesome things you'll find for free. All my old 2nd gen vdays are from the cave smile.gif

Honestly you're better off hunting the cave during vday drops. You'd be surprised at the awesome things you'll find for free. All my old 2nd gen vdays are from the cave smile.gif

I'm usually not good at catching the good things, unfortunately. tongue.gif

That's why this year I'm trying the trading gig instead. xd.png

Grabbed a Cassare instead of a magma >w<

Got excited at another prize to gift out, instead I hit jungle and it loaded too quickly, then accidently clicked the cassare that I thought was a Magma if I had been in the Volcano

I guess this kind of counts as bad luck, but I saw a gold egg in the jungle, and instead of doing anything like, you know, trying to get it, I said:

"Click."

Aloud. To myself.

I guess this kind of counts as bad luck, but I saw a gold egg in the jungle, and instead of doing anything like, you know, trying to get it, I said:

"Click."

Aloud. To myself.

Just missed that same one too!

I actually tried to get it, but I knew it wasn't going to happen

A green copper sat through 3 refreshes in the Jungle. I clicked it and still got it. A Chrono Xeno appeared on the first refresh in Jungle. I MISSED IT! Aghhh!

A green copper sat through 3 refreshes in the Jungle. I clicked it and still got it. A Chrono Xeno appeared on the first refresh in Jungle. I MISSED IT! Aghhh!

At least you can catch a green copper xd.png

I had to wake up in the middle of the night to get mine blink.gif

At least you can catch a green copper xd.png

I had to wake up in the middle of the night to get mine  blink.gif

Stop catching all my-er, those Xenos! Leave the Xenos alone, and the coppers will come as a reward! laugh.gif

Oh, and the copper is LAUGHING AT ME! http://dragcave.net/lineage/WjOHA

His code says O HA!

Edited by Yunako

Stop catching all my-er, those Xenos! Leave the Xenos alone, and the coppers will come as a reward! laugh.gif

Oh, and the copper is LAUGHING AT ME! http://dragcave.net/lineage/WjOHA

His code says O HA!

Sure, I'm cool with that, if you know there weren't other people to snatch them as well xd.png

I think it's laughing at me instead at the fact I couldn't catch it xd.pngtongue.gif

My CB Ice gendered wrong, and I just can't catch another one. I can catch thunders and magmas, but all ices always slip though my hands. Need to trade again...

Might have been a failed Vamp bite.

Why the heck did I just grab a CB Chrono?  huh.gif

You might be right.

And I'll take the chrono if you don't want it happy.gif

Grabbed a CB Mint from the Coast.

Guess what was next to it? A CB Thalassa.

Edited by MadameZ

You might be right.

And I'll take the chrono if you don't want it happy.gif

If you like. smile.gif Will send you a PM tomorrow morning; it's on CD and I won't be awake much longer.

I got a 4g shimmer i wanna give out.

I named it.

I tried to remove the name

Boom. Computer crashed on me.

I reopen the computer.

Gives me this error 503 every time I try to remove the name of my dragon. Is that a sign telling me that I should keep that dragon?

I got a 4g shimmer i wanna give out.

I named it.

I tried to remove the name

Boom. Computer crashed on me.

I reopen the computer.

Gives me this error 503 every time I try to remove the name of my dragon. Is that a sign telling me that I should keep that dragon?

It's a problem that has happened to a lot of us in Tiny Little Questions. I can't unname anything, either. sad.gif