Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Bad, no, horrible luck at finding a CB electric that doesn't turn out to be female. I've acquired quite a few and abandoned them all when I saw that dreaded gender sign. All I want is a male and I'm a magnet for females.

Bad, no, horrible luck at finding a CB electric that doesn't turn out to be female. I've acquired quite a few and abandoned them all when I saw that dreaded gender sign. All I want is a male and I'm a magnet for females.

I actually have a pair of CB Electric hatchlings I picked up a few days ago. If either one genders male I'd be happy to give you one. smile.gif

Bred ten or so Xenos and about half gave me the other egg. I can't Departure commons as quickly as Xenos. u_u

Finally! After weeks and what at least feels like months of two of my dragons not breeding correctly, I finally got a lil' new Gold Shimmer bred! Now I'll just influence it to be a ma-

...and I accidentally influenced it to be a female.

http://dragcave.net/view/ihzN6

Finally! After weeks and what at least feels like months of two of my dragons not breeding correctly, I finally got a lil' new Gold Shimmer bred! Now I'll just influence it to be a ma-

...and I accidentally influenced it to be a female.

http://dragcave.net/view/ihzN6

Someone can bounce the egg for you since Influence erases once the egg is Teleported. I could if you wanted.

My breeding projects aren't getting anywhere because the dragons won't give me any eggs. >o> Welp, at least they didn't refuse.

I tried to give out three z coded eggs. Nobody is taking them. Why. WHY. Is it cuz the transfer link is a red envelope?

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=S...20#entry9112259

SOMEBODY TAKE IT

My bro keeps on complaining that he is still egglocked!

The envelope was adorable smile.gif

Maybe if your brother broke up the eggs into different teleports? There might be fewer people able/willing to take all three at once (and then be egglocked like he is atm!)

I go to bed for 2 hours and the best stuff shows up in the Departures Thread. rolleyes.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

I caught a cheese egg, and I would like to trade it for something else. But I haven't received any offers.

Ahh, maaan, I just missed an Pyralspite Almandine in Alpine. When will my first ever come! unsure.gif

I go to bed for 2 hours and the best stuff shows up in the Departures Thread. rolleyes.gif

I understand the feeling xd.png

I just saw a Paper egg in the cave, so I started refreshing and waiting patiently since I figured something more valuable might come along after the Paper was taken.

Then the paper was indeed gone, and I saw a Gold egg for what might be the first time ever in my Dragon Cave career...

And when I clicked on the gold, the egg was already taken by somebody else. Curse my slow reaction time ;n;

Edited by lolahighwind

Heartstealer breed limit hasn't been raised? I can't pick up any eggs of theirs. A warning to anyone about to breed theirs, perhaps!

I don't know if this qualifies as bad luck, per se, but it was unexpected. Doubtless everyone but me realised that breeding one type of Xeno to a mate does not necessarily guarantee you will get that same type of Xeno (or the mate's type). Well, that happened to me today, I got an Astrapi out of a Silver x Thalassa pair. Surprised the heck out of me. xd.png

I bred a pairing that someone was looking for a bloodswap for, and my offer was declined because she got one of the siblings from the AP. Now I don't know what to do with the egg I bred for her, and I didn't get the bloodswap I needed. sad.gif

Edited by Tecca

I bred a pairing that someone was looking for a bloodswap for, and my offer was declined because she got one of the siblings from the AP. Now I don't know what to do with the egg I bred for her, and I didn't get the bloodswap I needed. sad.gif

Sorry, that bites. Any chance it might be something common enough that you could get it from someone else?

Sorry, that bites. Any chance it might be something common enough that you could get it from someone else?

It is a common pairing! But, I already have enough dragons to breed up to 6G. That's 32 CB dragons that they must be unrelated to. I've been wanting to take it up to 7G, but it's so hard finding unrelated blood that I had almost given up hope. Until I finally found someone tonight looking for a bloodswap for an unrelated 4G, and I was thrilled to breed my line for the trade. But, now that the breeder has offspring of my dragons caught from the AP, there's no reason for her to ever bloodswap with me in the future. My search continues.

Edited by Tecca

dang it! I'm looking for a 2g rosebud, arsani, heastseeker, and heartstealing! Took me an hour to get a 2g RA, Sweetling, and Valentine 09. Looks like I have to trade my blusang... wait, im going to anyway!

It is a common pairing! But, I already have enough dragons to breed up to 6G. That's 32 CB dragons that they must be unrelated to. I've been wanting to take it up to 7G, but it's so hard finding unrelated blood that I had almost given up hope. Until I finally found someone tonight looking for a bloodswap for an unrelated 4G, and I was thrilled to breed my line for the trade. But, now that the breeder has offspring of my dragons caught from the AP, there's no reason for her to ever bloodswap with me in the future. My search continues.

That stinks. If that was me, I would gift the 4th gen to you, just because the deal was made.

Oh well, hopefully you will luck out and pick up one of her 4th gens in the AP. Good luck.

--------------------

My bad luck was that I was hoping to pick up some hatchlings from the AP before the Valentine wall showed up. I missed all that I saw. I also missed out on every 2nd gen from last year's Val that I saw. I have CBs but I wanted to grab a couple of 2nd gens early.

Oh well, I bred a couple of mine to keep, and I locked myself with a pretty Heartseeker X Serragamma.

I'm fairly decent at reacting when I see Xenos / Coppers / basically every other rare except Golds / Silvers drop in the cave. But in the past day I've seen a gold and two silvers drop in the cave and I just blinked at them for like 5 seconds. And then really slowly clicked on them.

Such a dolt. I have yet to manage to obtain a CB silver or gold, through trade or otherwise!

That feeling when your perfectly matched dragons refuse each other. dry.gif