TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I wonder if next year there will be new dragons for the prizes?

That would be nice.

If I had any artistic talent at all I'd sprite one. Unfortunately, spriting wise, my talents lie in writing and acting.

Edit: Maybe if I came up with an idea someone would draw it for me? I don't know how spriting works.

Edited by Cireth

No, there is never a list of all winners because some will choose not to go public about it. You may check http://dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle to see if you've won.

Ahh, should have thought of that!

Thank you, and better luck next year to myself and the rest of us! Also, congrats to all winners. smile.gif

I hope not :/ I wouldnt really like to see new sprites. I think we're okay with the ones we have for now...

I think it'll stay with Shimmers and tinsels at least another year. Even after this year, there will only by 420 CB of each breed in the cave, and considering there are probably ~15k users, that is a really low number of unobtainable dragons.

What does the Confirmation page look like?

Frank

It says your changes have been saved, or something along those lines. Nothing fancy.

At first it was showing presents for me, but I changed the code for mine and that was what I got.

Congratulations to all that won.

There is little use in complaining over what you have won, at least you have and try to at least be thankful for it.

Congratulations to all that won.

There is little use in complaining over what you have won, at least you have and try to at least be thankful for it.

People are complaining?? blink.gif

People are complaining?? blink.gif

probably people are unhappy they won a tinsel, or didn't get the color shimmer they wanted. but they have a few choices...either accept it and keep it, abandon it when you get it, or just refuse it. that's pretty much their options right?

i would have been happy to have even won a tinsel...at least then you can possibly make a new desirable lineage.

....damn you emotions. it sucks being high anxiety. i'm mostly at peace with the fact i didn't win, yet my stomach is is knots.*sigh*

Edited by CrystalSetsuna

probably people are unhappy they won a tinsel, or didn't get the color shimmer they wanted. but they have a few choices...either accept it and keep it, abandon it when you get it, or just refuse it. that's pretty much their options right?

i would have been happy to have even won a tinsel...at least then you can possibly make a new desirable lineage.

....damn you emotions. it sucks being high anxiety. i'm mostly at peace with the fact i didn't win, yet my stomach is is knots.*sigh*

Shoot, I'd be happy just for offspring like the ones listed in my signature. No need for CB. rolleyes.gif

People find the dumbest things to complain about...

I think everyone should get a green tinsel prize LOL. Green is the bestest.

Ohh, looks like I got lucky! That's a nice little badge, too. Think I'll be keeping that in my sig for a while. u vu

Seven+ years on this site and I finally got a raffle win. 8> yesssss.

Congrats to all the winners, though! Can't wait to see the codes.

Well, I'm heading off to bed. I'm gonna hope that someone declined their prize and that I am in the Second group. But yeah, to sleep!

Man any prize would be amazing, but I can sympathize with people who didn't get the color / type they want. I love how they all look except for Gold Shimmers (their particular gold hue just doesn't look good to me xd.png) but man oh man Silver Shimmers have a special place in my heart. <3 After that all the others are all pretty equally awesome, with some very different pretty pairings for all of 'em.

...It's for that reason that I think it'd be awesome if people could choose their favorite color / type instead of having it randomly assigned, buttt I can see where that would likely tip the Prizes massively towards more Shimmers and Golds than anything else, which is bad for everyone else who prefers the others. xd.png

No win for me, but I didn't really expect to win. I've been playing enough years to know how this works. smile.gif

Congrats to the winners!

Didn't win, but congrats to everyone who did! (And echoing everyone who had way too much fun with the mana game. That was awesome.)

Congrats to everyone that won! It sucks if you didn't get the prize you wanted, though. sad.gif Double sucks that you can't trade with a fellow winner if you both won a prize the other wanted.

Here's to me hopefully hitting it lucky in the redraw, though. wink.gif Praying hard for a Bronze Tin, still. Hope springs eternal.

Man any prize would be amazing, but I can sympathize with people who didn't get the color / type they want. I love how they all look except for Gold Shimmers (their particular gold hue just doesn't look good to me xd.png) but man oh man Silver Shimmers have a special place in my heart. <3 After that all the others are all pretty equally awesome, with some very different pretty pairings for all of 'em.

...It's for that reason that I think it'd be awesome if people could choose their favorite color / type instead of having it randomly assigned, buttt I can see where that would likely tip the Prizes massively towards more Shimmers and Golds than anything else, which is bad for everyone else who prefers the others. xd.png

See I absolutely adore the Silver Shimmerscales myself. I don't know what it is about them that makes them so desirable to me but they are however, my next favorites are the bronzes and then the golds. Maybe it's because they're not so bright and don't burn my retinas xd.png

That doesn't mean I love my baby any less though. She'll hold a special place in my heart always no matter what the color.

Oh well! Congrats to everyone who won! I'm loving hearing which codes were chosen. I'm still awed by the 600 winners this year... The computer cannot convey my jaw being dragged on the floor at that sheer number of winners. Treasure your babies winners!

I'm personally content with no new sprites this year and would grumble if we got new ones next year. (It's not like there isn't a high demand for the ones we have)

Anywhos... Good night everyone and again congrats to all the winners!

Edited by mysterrie

Whew! Glad TJ fixed that confirmation notice. I now have my silver shimmer all confirmed. Now it's just the agonizing wait for it to appear on my scroll. I already reserved the code Fairy for her. High hopes that I get my code. But even if I don't I'll love her to pieces anyway. <3