TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Are the links still borked for anyone else? Trying to make sure I'm not just being an idiot before I poke the TJ bear.

Edit:

False alarm. Little brother got to both links before I did. Always log out of your email, people!

Edited by katanakid13

I've decided that my dragon will be named Skarb which means "treasure" from Polish. What do you guys think?

Awesome! ohmy.gif Because it means "treasure" from Ukrainian too))

Are the links still borked for anyone else? Trying to make sure I'm not just being an idiot before I poke the TJ bear.

The 'dragon raffle' link was fixed a while ago.

Unless it's still acting up for you - then i have no idea owo

@Prince: Very true.

For some reason i feel chatty this afternoon.

Do people mind if i just hang out here for a while?

Which link? This one should lead you right, and is working for me?

http://dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle

And I'm hanging out here too Taryn tongue.gif (though it is a 11pm here and I really shouldn't...)

So, I got an e-mail, and it said I had won! But after typing in the code I wanted for the dragon, the dragon does not appear to be on my scroll.. Am I missing something? T_T

So, I got an e-mail, and it said I had won! But after typing in the code I wanted for the dragon, the dragon does not appear to be on my scroll.. Am I missing something? T_T

Nope, eggs won't appear for 2-3 weeks yet ^^

Congratulations on your win!

Edit: Shouldn't this info be included on the confirm page? There are a lot of confused players asking this.

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Nope, eggs won't appear for 2-3 weeks yet ^^

Congratulations on your win!

Omigosh, thank you so much haha.. big sigh of relief over here! I was afraid I had done something wrong =p. This is my first time being around for the raffle, so I was confused!

Time to go pass out ^^ Thanks again for the help! <3 Goodnight everyone, and congrats to everyone who won! :3

Edit: I don't think so, though maybe I was so excited I missed it? I onno happy.gif

Edited by Namii

Prince - if its 11pm there now..

It's 9pm my time.. (Monday - Yay)

And you were up last night - my time at 11pm to 2 am..

Then ya had a late night owo

Yay for late nights because of the DC Raffle poptartFINALTINY.gifthumbs_up.png

EDIT: Night Namii!

Edited by Taryn123

Prince - if its 11pm there now..

It's 9pm my time.. (Monday - Yay)

And you were up last night - my time at 11pm to 2 pm..

Then ya had a late night owo

Yay for late nights because of the DC Raffle  poptartFINALTINY.gif  thumbs_up.png

EDIT: Night Namii!

Yeah...went to bed at 2am and even then only cos my laptop died and the charger was upstairs...I was a bit overexcited...

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Awesome biggrin.gif

Everyone was and still is excited owo

EDIT: BTW... Any new winners? ninja.gif

Edited by Taryn123

Now I'm just being impatient. LOL. Knowing I won makes me just want the egg on my scroll so I can stare at it. Really I just want to make sure I did everything correctly. ohmy.gif

So I clicked the link to see if I had won and the link said I hadn't. Even after I refreshed it a couple of times the message stayed the same which I think is just rude!

Congratulations to all the winners on your new pretties and thank you TJ for another fun event. I love how this game stays so fresh and fun even after over five years of playing it.

So, I also am among the ones who didn't win, my hopes for a Silver bby dashed, haha! Maybe I can get lucky and get offspring from a winner(I hope so!). Though, I won't be a pest to do so.

Congratulations to the winners! Maybe next year I can go a second round on the fun! Last year was my first Christmas on DC! I had soooo much fun! Thanks TJ and everyone involved! So much love and gratitude for you all!

Edit: Double post fail...

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Now I'm just being impatient. LOL. Knowing I won makes me just want the egg on my scroll so I can stare at it. Really I just want to make sure I did everything correctly. ohmy.gif

Haha, It may be hard to wait, but its well worth it! smile.gif just make sure you keep an extra space free. smile.gif Just make sure you distracted but check once a day if TJ posts. I did that and it worked like a charm... (just..)

@ Ivyeth : That's perfect! it suits the timing, situation and the dragon! biggrin.gif Congratulations!

Honestly Im glad you all are really happy. That makes me happy hearing you guys feel what i felt. <3 laugh.gif Makes me feel all fuzzy and warn inside. smile.gif

Not for me, but I would gently poke the TJ bear, or ask a mod if you don't feel safe with that.

Alas, neither me nor my brother won, but after having been around for every raffle, I would be truly shocked if I had won! Maybe with so many prize dragons, this'll be the year I finally get a 2G prize! Congrats to all the winners!

Congrats to all the new winners that have come forward. smile.gif Hope you enjoy your new shiny babies when you get them!

so lots of love to my little beardie dragon girl Gypsy, who is more precious to me than all the CB Golds, Shimmers, Neglecteds AND Hollies, and she is currently cuddling with me after a nice warm bath.

user posted image

ERMAGERD, she's adorable! wub.gif *is jelly* Srsly, pixel dragons are all very well, but RL pets are the bestest. tongue.gif *snuggles the guinea pigs 'cos she doesn't have any scale-babehs*

*snuggles the guinea pigs 'cos she doesn't have any scale-babehs*

((you have guinea pigs? Me too! smile.gif))

That said though, I've got a question. If two people enter the same custom code in the same raffle, who gets it? The first who entered it?

That said though, I've got a question. If two people enter the same custom code in the same raffle, who gets it? The first who entered it?

Presumably, yes. But only TJ knows for sure how that works smile.gif

Congratulations to all the winners!

I bred some of my Tinsels/Shimmers and dropped the babies to the ap. About 10 shinies should show up in a few days. But don't get too excited, the lowest gen Tinsel/Shimmer I have is a 4th gen. I've never been able to get my hands on a 2nd or 3rd gen. Maybe this year I will be able too! There is always hope!

I have a few more to breed later, but work calls. biggrin.gif

Presumably, yes. But only TJ knows for sure how that works smile.gif

Well, the confirmation page just asked us for a custom code, and said something about if it was already taken, we'd get something random. But I don't know how to check to see if there already is a dragon with the code I asked for, so I guess that's still going to be a surprise. smile.gif

Well, the confirmation page just asked us for a custom code, and said something about if it was already taken, we'd get something random. But I don't know how to check to see if there already is a dragon with the code I asked for, so I guess that's still going to be a surprise. smile.gif

It's actually quite easy to check if there is a dragon with a certain code.

Just type "https://dragcave.net/lineage/xxxxx" in the address field of your browser and replace the "xxxxx" with your code wink.gif

Congratz to all winners smile.gif

And like always: no luck for me sad.gif

I just hope I can get my hands on a 2nd gen without having to sell my soul tongue.gif

It's actually quite easy to check if there is a dragon with a certain code.

Just type "https://dragcave.net/lineage/xxxxx" in the address field of your browser and replace the "xxxxx" with your code wink.gif

Oh, d'oh! Of course. Happily, it looks like my code is unique, so this is a good thing. Woo hoo.

Thank you! smile.gif