TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

2014 Holiday Raffle

Sorry, you were not selected as a winner in the 2014 Holiday Raffle.

it mocks me

it mocks me

You were not selected as a winner in the raffle.

Because you were selected as a prize!

/fogs

I never get my hopes up for things needing to be won. I live unlucky.

That way, when I see I have not won, I can simply say Congrats to winners as I already knew I'd not win.

A CB prize egg would be awesome as I could gift the babies in CCC, but I at least have 2 2nd gen shimmers from Divas I can breed and offer a 3rd gen to the winners there. If only they produced more so some don't wait a bit for their prize but it's better than nothing and I love both the stripe lineage and horse linage and they are my most prized dragons as they were also both gifts. Nothing beats a kindhearted gift, and none are cherished more <3

Awesome, thanks TCA!

That being said, fixed badges:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry for the issue, I forgot who made the sprite. ^^

Much thanks to TheCompleteAnimorph for allowing us to use a recoloured version of her sprite, and to Zaverxi for adding the text. cool.gif

I had no thoughts of actually winning, either. I just played the game anyway, because it was fun and earned me mana for giving gifts. ^^ It's really all about pure random luck. If you have the entries in, you might get yours pulled out of the virtual hat. I was so surprised that I nearly dropped my computer off the side of the bed! I had to think of a code and a name. I had never even considered the possibility of winning one before. Haha!

Didn't realize the emails had been sent out already. No email for me, again~ But this year's event was fun. :3 Congrats to all the winners!

I was really hoping for a new sprite this year, just my luck of the draw I guess. Never the less I'm still really thrilled by this years outcome wub.gif

AH. EMAILS SENT OMFG. I don't want to check my email. D:

I didn't win again. Oh well!

Awesome, thanks TCA!

That being said, fixed badges:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry for the issue, I forgot who made the sprite. ^^

Thank you TCA and Zaverexi. I have replaced the badge in my signature. The new ones look simply gorgeous!!!

Edited by mysterrie

Thank you TCA and Zaverexi. I have replaced the badge in my signature. The new ones look simply gorgeous!!!

You're welcome. ^^ I'm just glad I avoided using someone's art without permission.

Edited by zaverxi

Stupid question time. I forgot about DragCave for a while then logged back on around Christmas and did some of the quest stuff on a whim. Apparently I won a silver Tinsel, but I'm confused about receiving it. Am I correct that I don't get the egg right away and it comes later?

Stupid question time. I forgot about DragCave for a while then logged back on around Christmas and did some of the quest stuff on a whim. Apparently I won a silver Tinsel, but I'm confused about receiving it. Am I correct that I don't get the egg right away and it comes later?

I believe we have to wait a few weeks, before it appears on our scrolls.

TJ is giving everyone loads of time to reply\accept, as well as setting up custom codes that have been asked.

Remember to leave a slot free on your scroll, until you get it. smile.gif

This may be a dumb question, but I don't suppose there's any way we could continue playing Mana Alchemy? It was a fun little time killer. wub.gif

And, of course, congrats to all the winners! biggrin.gif

Edited by sakana

I believe we have to wait a few weeks, before it appears on our scrolls. 

TJ is giving everyone loads of time to reply\accept, as well as setting up custom codes that have been asked. 

Remember to leave a slot free on your scroll, until you get it.  smile.gif

Thank you! That makes sense. I just picked up a bunch of eggs though, so I'll have to abandon one once the option becomes available. I'll look forward to the egg appearing on my scroll.

This may be a dumb question, but I don't suppose there's any way we could continue playing Mana Alchemy? It was a fun little time killer. wub.gif

And, of course, congrats to all the winners! biggrin.gif

The games tend to close permanently once the period has expired. :c //still wanted to decorate the wreath

Thank you! That makes sense. I just picked up a bunch of eggs though, so I'll have to abandon one once the option becomes available. I'll look forward to the egg appearing on my scroll.

No need. smile.gif It'll be at least two weeks more until they show up, your current eggs will be long grown up by then!

I won't know when they're all complete; there's no queue I can go look at.

Will there be a list of winners posted at any point?

I ask only out of paranoia, I realized the email my account was tied to was one I hadnt checked in years and changed (and deleted) that old email recently. So, top paranoia.

alas, i did not win. i hoped....oh well, with 600 new dragons...all i really want is a 2nd gen gold shimmer, and i'll be happy. guess it's time to find winners who still have a spot on their list that i can ask to be added to.

congrats to the winners.

Will there be a list of winners posted at any point?

I ask only out of paranoia, I realized the email my account was tied to was one I hadnt checked in years and changed (and deleted) that old email recently. So, top paranoia.

No, there is never a list of all winners because some will choose not to go public about it. You may check http://dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle to see if you've won.

i got the confirmation page for my prize, her code is Horse! (✌゚∀゚)

Congrats on your win! And that code happy.gif

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

i got the confirmation page for my prize, her code is Horse! (✌゚∀゚)

Thats nice! Congrats! smile.gif