TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Of course after going on and on about how much I love my code choice, I thought of one that would be even more fun with breeding!

Ah well. I still love my choice smile.gif

I got nothing this year, oh well, maybe next year, I'm especially hoping for a new sprite next year, even though that'll probably cause more stuff~~

You could gift *and* arrange IOU's for a few CBs or that pretty neglected. wink.gif

I'll be able to fully make up my mind once I see just how prolific my dragon's gonna be ovo Even fails can be worth quite a bit from what I've seen.

Ok since I've seen a few prize owners worrying about the "guilt" of asking for nice things for their prize babies, I'm just here to say you have no reason to feel bad whatsoever. It's your dragon, you decide what your babies are worth. Don't let people make you feel bad for wanting nice things in exchange. To be completely honest I'm sure a lot of those users would also be asking for nice things for babies, myself included. laugh.gif

I'll be able to fully make up my mind once I see just how prolific my dragon's gonna be ovo Even fails can be worth quite a bit from what I've seen.

Very good idea, and yes, 2G fails can go for quite a lot.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

...I'm especially hoping for a new sprite next year, even though that'll probably cause more stuff~~

I sure hope not. Because I would still like a chance to get a CB prize dragon and I have never won any of the raffles and I have been here for all of them.

If they change the dragon next year then I will never get my chance. So I really do not hope for a new one next year.

I like the way it was set up this year to be honest. 300 of each of the two types.

Should I reveal to everyone the code I chose? Should I? Should I?

Nope I won't 8D

Im still a little smidgen unsure if I actually want to use any of my 2nd gens to trade for rare dragons... but my initial goal was to gift. So gift it shall be! Oh I could be so absolutely missing out on the opportunity to have a CB or pretty lineaged Neglected (like that's the only current breed I'm missing now) but darnit, the urge to share is just too strong!

I can understand your point, but that's why I'm going to do a little of both myself.

I guess I didn't need to think much about the code as the only five letter word that really means anything to me is my nick Raphy. Unfortunately Stripe is too long otherwise that would have totally been my choice. xd.png

The warning about hacheries are extremely valid and to be listened to. I have been view bombed constantly for over 7 months now so I hide my scroll as much as possible. Yesterday I bred two eggs which were almost immediately sick so... hidden again. I don't like having my scroll hidden but if I've been view bombed before winning, just think what it'll be from now on.

Ok since I've seen a few prize owners worrying about the "guilt" of asking for nice things for their prize babies, I'm just here to say you have no reason to feel bad whatsoever. It's your dragon, you decide what your babies are worth. Don't let people make you feel bad for wanting nice things in exchange. To be completely honest I'm sure a lot of those users would also be asking for nice things for babies, myself included. laugh.gif

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Don't let anyone tell you what to do. its YOUR prize-shiny. By all means stand up for yourself if people are being jerks. You do get people who are going to be pushy getting what they want. sad.gif

Back to positivity; How are some of the prize winners feelings at the moment? (maybe too much excitement and are almost bouncing off the walls type thing?... laugh.gifbiggrin.gifunsure.gif )

Now also anxiously awaiting on redraw results haha as well smile.gif

For me, it's more like hyperspeed rainbow Nyan Cat. poptartFINALTINY.gif Also a bit of shock for winning a second year in a row.

I sure hope not. Because I would still like a chance to get a CB prize dragon and I have never won any of the raffles and I have been here for all of them.

If they change the dragon next year then I will never get my chance. So I really do not hope for a new one next year.

I like the way it was set up this year to be honest. 300 of each of the two types.

Eh imo, I could do something like ~ 400 winners of these sprites

~200 winners of new sprites or something

Idk, I've got most of the sprites somewhere on my scroll even though some of them have horrid lineages. As much as I've love a CB, I'd also want it to trade for things I don't have (neglecteds, metallics, etc) so I wouldn't want there to be too many other CBs xd.png

Also remember, if you are being harassed, please do contact one of the lovely mods-they'd be more than happy to help.

How am I feeling? Still in shock and absolutely paranoid of all the things that could go wrong, like a mistyped code and misgendering. And of course, absolutely elated! This is only the third raffle I've entered so I was far from expecting to win XD

And yeah, it's true that I shouldn't feel guilty asking for things I want. I'm naturally not the kind of person to openly ask, just silently want!

Also remember, if you are being harassed, please do contact one of the lovely mods-they'd be more than happy to help.

Thank you for posting. Please feel free to pm a mod anytime.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Don't let anyone tell you what to do. its YOUR prize-shiny. By all means stand up for yourself if people are being jerks. You do get people who are going to be pushy getting what they want. sad.gif

Back to positivity; How are some of the prize winners feelings at the moment? (maybe too much excitement and are almost bouncing off the walls type thing?... laugh.gifbiggrin.gifunsure.gif )

How do I feel? I'm still gobsmacked, and half expecting to get an email from TJ telling me that he made a mistake, and I won't get my prize after all. LOL I never win anything, so this is like a dream come true.

I'm not sharing my code at the moment since I'm still not sure I'll get it (the confirmation was that I got a prize -- not sure if that includes the code I asked for or not), and to avoid my scroll being viewbombed as soon as I get the egg. I'm sure it'll be discovered soon enough anyway. smile.gif

While bronze tinsels are probably my least favourite of the prize dragons, I wouldn't care if it was something super-common. The fact that I *won* something is more than enough to make me love it to bits.

Awesome, thanks TCA!

That being said, fixed badges:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry for the issue, I forgot who made the sprite. ^^

Here you go.

How do I feel? I'm still gobsmacked, and half expecting to get an email from TJ telling me that he made a mistake, and I won't get my prize after all. LOL I never win anything, so this is like a dream come true.

I'm not sharing my code at the moment since I'm still not sure I'll get it (the confirmation was that I got a prize -- not sure if that includes the code I asked for or not), and to avoid my scroll being viewbombed as soon as I get the egg. I'm sure it'll be discovered soon enough anyway. smile.gif

While bronze tinsels are probably my least favourite of the prize dragons, I wouldn't care if it was something super-common. The fact that I *won* something is more than enough to make me love it to bits.

Ha, Yeah that anxious/worry feeling that something might have gone wrong... Yup.. definitely! tongue.gif

Bronze tinsels are pretty though, but i have to agree that it is my least favorite as well. I'm glad you love it! It will become your pride and joy and you will watch yours like an absolute hawk, making sure it all goes to plan! xd.png

What gender is it gonna be, Rag? I love bronze tinsel sprites!

I'm thinking female, but I'm still waffling on that part of it. I don't even have a name yet! smile.gif I wasn't expecting this at all, so had nothing planned.

I do like Bronze Tinsels -- don't get me wrong. I just like Tinsels in general less than Shimmers, and bronzes a little less than silvers or golds. This one would be my pride and joy even if it was an Albino dragon (which I think is one of the ugliest ones there is -- no shade intended to anyone who does like Albinos OR the spriter or made them. It's just personal preference).

Edited by RagaDal

I'm thinking female, but I'm still waffling on that part of it. I don't even have a name yet! smile.gif I wasn't expecting this at all, so had nothing planned.

Hm, maybe if I stop expecting/hoping... I'll win... maybe. xd.png

Ha, Yeah that anxious/worry feeling that something might have gone wrong... Yup.. definitely! tongue.gif

Bronze tinsels are pretty though, but i have to agree that it is my least favorite as well. I'm glad you love it! It will become your pride and joy and you will watch yours like an absolute hawk, making sure it all goes to plan! xd.png

Seriously. I was a wreck until I got an email back from TJ telling me that yes, there had been a problem with the confirmation page, and that it was now fixed and to do it again -- so I did, and got a proper confirmation. But I'm still kind of paranoid that I did something wrong or there was some mistake with the prize list and they meant to send it to someone else (this actually happened to me once somewhere else!!!) or...I con't even know what. I think I might finally accept it's real once the eggie is on my scroll. xd.png

How can I not love something that I won? Plus it's a prize dragon so rare and unusual and cool. I have a number of Tinsels on my scroll, but most of them are messy or long-lineaged, so this is amazing to me. smile.gif

Eh imo, I could do something like ~ 400 winners of these sprites

~200 winners of new sprites or something

Idk, I've got most of the sprites somewhere on my scroll even though some of them have horrid lineages. As much as I've love a CB, I'd also want it to trade for things I don't have (neglecteds, metallics, etc) so I wouldn't want there to be too many other CBs xd.png

Lol, you wouldn't want to see the problems with only 200 new Prize sprites, at least I certainly wouldn't... we've had enough of that and, I hope, that'll never happen again!

Hi, RagaDal, they're wafflewings!

You sorta have to waffle to avoid pancaking... laugh.gif

Back to positivity; How are some of the prize winners feelings at the moment? (maybe too much excitement and are almost bouncing off the walls type thing?...  laugh.gif  biggrin.gif  unsure.gif )

I'm feeling a lot calmer than I was before! I've got my wishlist sorted out, talked to a few people, and started the basis of getting a few trades discussed. Its a lot less scary and overwhelming now, but sometimes I look at my inbox and its like gah, what do I do?!

I'm very very excited to get my little one! Its going to be awesome finally getting all the rare dragons I've coveted for years but never been lucky enough to catch. I kind of regret not learning trading faster, but in a way this is kind of exciting/fun xd.png

I've been toying with ideas of how I'll name them. If I don't get my code I know exactly what I'm doing. If I do, I'll have some choices to make! Either way I know what I'm going to do with breeding and I have lineages planned for both options.

Is there a list of the winners somewhere? I'd like to look, as I always get the feeling I somehow missed a winning email.