TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

It feels negative, and I sort of see it as trying to guilt the winners.

That's how it came off to me, too... I don't know if anyone actually meant it to guilt winners, but it did come off kind of depressing and negative, but if that's what they want, well...

And Lady A, I just want to say that I love that pic in your siggy! That's awesome. smile.gif

Congrats winners! I didn't win anything this year, but there's always a next time. Don't give up! smile.gif

I want to say congrats to the winners again. I said it earlier but was having some internet issues.

By which I mean a lot of internet issues, it's finally settles though.

Bah, I even had a little heart-stopping moment when I saw there was an email in my spam inbox...

Turned out to actually be spam. Ah, well, back to waiting.

The Loser sig had a negative vibe with me as well.. sad.gif

I agree with the others on this, today is more about the positivity. I enjoy watching people be happy with their winnings and i having that exact feeling i feel excited to share that experience with them. (and honestly guys, PM me if your having any trouble. I'm willing to listen!) unsure.gifxd.png

Lets get back to partying with the new winners and watching their pretties grow up in a few weeks time. (give or take 4 weeks or so!) biggrin.gif

NOTE: Yeah, Just be careful with the hatcheries in the next few weeks and keep an eye on your eggs. We don't want your babies to be sick do we?

Congratulations to all of you!

The Winners got a nice dragon and all of us together got this incredible feeling that all of us have rescued Galsreim!

It was a very good feeling to see the own mana bar filling and from time to time the mana bar from all of us together! Whenever i won the mana alchemy and my bar was full i had a warm feeling inside me. And i was awaiting to see the global mana bar full to be able to read another story.

The mana alchemy game was very easy for me and it was fun to play this.

So please remember the fun that all of you i assume had on those days! THAT was the raffle! All of us get a raffle entry in passing by.

It was like a great concert and your ticket to the concert was also a raffle ticket for a exlusice dunno plushie. And you know what i am very happy and looking forward to going to the next concert!

In other word: I want a new Holiday Event and more stories! I hope there will be more stories. laugh.gif

ETA: Typos!

Edited by Tigerkralle

Again, congratulations to the winners of the raffle! And to us who didn't win, don't get too upset about not winning, since most of us didn't get picked. It's just nice to see everyone participate in the event! smile.gif

@TCA- Those recolored badges are pretty!

Posting this advice here again for new winners. Who has the links for people to check the guide and if they won? Not sure if it second link is still needed, but it may be useful. smile.gif

Didn't it say they were protected from sickness?

And I... am not a winner! I'm so surprised lol

Congrats to all those who won!

The prizes can get sick and are protected from dying, but anything else on the scroll and any other non-CB prize in a hatchery is not. As others have noted, people will be clicking many shiny things (and many non-hidden winner scrolls) in an effort to see the new babies.

The prizes themselves are protected from sickness, but their children however, are not.

The warning has to do with the fact that tinsels and shimmers are bred frequently all the time, but for the next few weeks people will click them more in hatcheries in an effort to find the prizes from this year. So, it's possible that someone will put their lovely tinsel or shimmer into a hatchery like it's a normal day, but then it will be view bombed by people trying to find winners. So anyone who breeds shimmers/tinsels needs to keep an eye on their eggs.

And, the first few 2G's that are seen will also get noticed as people will be trying to find some to offer on, so they get clicked on a lot too. And there are some jealous jerks out there who might try to view bomb the children of the new prizes.

The prizes can get sick and are protected from dying, but anything else on the scroll and any other non-CB prize in a hatchery is not. As others have noted, people will be clicking many shiny things (and many non-hidden winner scrolls) in an effort to see the new babies.

I don't get it.. they look just like all the other shimmers and tinsels?

I feel so giddy for all of the winners! I just want to give everyone a big hug to congratulate them! wub.gif Seriously congratulations to those who won!

I didn't have any expectations to win so I could care less but just knowing that there were so many prizes this year is crazy exciting! I think all the positivity is just super contagious. tongue.gif (Although it could be that I'm just in a good mood because of what I've been doing the past few weeks.)

For everyone else just remember that you don't have to worry about not winning. It's O.K.to be hopeful but expecting to win can be devestating if it doesn't happen. Just take it easy and you may win when you least expect it. Patience is key for a game like DC, in my opinion anyway.

It's also O.K. to be disappointed as long as you don't act irrationally because of it. (If you're really having a hard time about it then feel free to PM me to rant tongue.gif ) Just focus on the fun you may have had during the winter event, or try to find something fun to do right now.

I hope everyone has a fun and exciting day. smile.gif

I don't get it.. they look just like all the other shimmers and tinsels?

A lot of people go on clicksites searching for the CB prizes, so sadly any bred prize is really vulnerable to sickness at this time.

Right now, I have a VERY short list of folks who've very politely asked to trade for a 2nd gen. I closed the list for now and actually plan on both gifting and randomly AP dropping my 2nd gens, when the lill beauty produces shinies. I'll drop or give away the Tinselkins as well. So hopefully folks who don't have one can get one. My lowest gen of any Prize is a 3rd, so even I don't have a 2nd gen LOL

The best thing for prize winners to do for the influx of people clicking their eggs and visiting their scrolls is to hide any unprotected eggs or hiding their scroll.

Congratulations to all of you!

The Winners got a nice dragon and all of us together got this incredible feeling that all of us have rescued Galsreim!

It was a very good feeling to see the own mana bar filling and from time to time the mana bar from all of us together! Whenever i won the mana alchemy and my bar was full i had a warm feeling inside me. And i was awaiting to see the global mana bar full to be able to read another story.

The mana alchemy game was very easy for me and it was fun to play this.

So please remember the fun that all of you i assume had on those days! THAT was the raffle! All of us get a raffle entry in passing by.

It was like a great concert and your ticket to the concert was also a raffle ticket for a exlusice dunno plushie. And you know what i am very happy and looking forward to going to the next concert!

In other word: I want a new Holiday Event and more stories! I hope there will be more stories.  laugh.gif

ETA: Typos!

That's a really nice way to put it biggrin.gif

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

Yes, the new prizes look the same as the old prizes, there aren't any new sprites for the winners. The tinsels are still tinsels, the shimmers are still shimmers, so anything that looks like a tinsel or shimmer in the hatcheries will get the stuffing clicked out of them. xd.png

I keep seeing a few people referring to a link to click to check and see if you were a winner or not rather than relying on e-mail, which is increasingly unreliable.

But I have looked and looked and looked all over for such a link.

Where is this link found?

Or can someone PM me with it or something please.

It is unlikely that I won as I did not get an e-mail, but as stated I do not trust e-mail.

I would just as soon click a link and know 100% for sure.

I keep seeing a few people referring to a link to click to check and see if you were a winner or not rather than relying on e-mail, which is increasingly unreliable.

But I have looked and looked and looked all over for such a link.

Where is this link found?

Or can someone PM me with it or something please.

It is unlikely that I won as I did not get an e-mail, but as stated I do not trust e-mail.

I would just as soon click a link and know 100% for sure.

http://dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle

Here you go!