TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Didn't realize that TJ appointed Winner Police this go round..

So it's not ok for me to point out that it's up to winners to decide what to breed their dragons with without being bossed about by all and sundry, but it's totally ok for you to call me the Winner Police? Glad we got that sorted.

I'm extremely excited to have more CB prizes floating around. I happen to love checker lineages, and this will make it a lot easier! A LOT.

I'm extremely excited to have more CB prizes floating around. I happen to love checker lineages, and this will make it a lot easier! A LOT.

Yeah! I'm working on some deadline "checkers" with prizes, but it'll be really nice to have more "true" checkers floating around. Always love looking at a nice prize checker.

Edited by Capricornus

I'm going.. so say this but.

Remember my post, ages ago back on page 72?

I sorta lied unsure.gif

I believe most of us have kept quiet due to not wanting the rush, and pm spam.

So this is the only post ya will get form me.

Edited by Taryn123

So it's not ok for me to point out that it's up to winners to decide what to breed their dragons with without being bossed about by all and sundry, but it's totally ok for you to call me the Winner Police? Glad we got that sorted.

Can't we just drop this? I said I'm sorry, and I am. What else do you want?

The winners are really lucky, but at the same time it was inevitable that several people would have won. It could have been any one of us; somebody still would have gotten one. I don't know... just something to think about.

Yeah, I don't like this. I apologize if I come off as too pushy. I just really wanted to win this year and I had lineages planned out and everything. So having not won, I guess I just really wanted to make sure that at least one person would do a lineage with them. Sorry if I bothered anyone. I guess I'll just go and cuddle with my hatchies... sad.gif

Don't worry, people will always misinterpret what you say. Suggestions =/= begging. Have a great day, friend, I, along with many others, understand your sadness about not winning.

Not everyone can be a raffle winner. But everyone can try to be a little understanding.

So it's not ok for me to point out that it's up to winners to decide what to breed their dragons with without being bossed about by all and sundry, but it's totally ok for you to call me the Winner Police?  Glad we got that sorted.

But they weren't really being bossy, I completely understand where you're coming from but what I think MM was trying to say is that it wasn't worth calling someone out over. I'm sure the prize winner is well aware that they are free to do what they wish with their pretty. smile.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

You "pointing it out" did come off as a little rude

Yeah, I don't like this. I apologize if I come off as too pushy. I just really wanted to win this year and I had lineages planned out and everything. So having not won, I guess I just really wanted to make sure that at least one person would do a lineage with them. Sorry if I bothered anyone. I guess I'll just go and cuddle with my hatchies... sad.gif

*hugs* I know your pain. I had my heart set on a certain Silver Shimmer lineage myself.

Can't we just drop this? I said I'm sorry, and I am. What else do you want?

I don't want anything else, and indeed would not have mentioned it again except I was challenged on it.

Consider the issue taken care of. I was really enjoying the positive vibe from this thread. Let's get back to this, please. I like seeing good winners and good losers. I like winners being able to share and others being gracious and offering advice on how to handle things like being mass PM'd. Any further disagreements should be taken to PM. Thanks.

Okay who made the "raffle loser" thing with the holiday 14 badge?

I made the tiny ice derg badge to represent the winter storm event, not to be associated with the raffle, and I'd like to politely ask everyone take it out of their signatures please. I'm just a little uncomfy with it being used that way.

I'm okay with it in the raffle winner stamps, but I'd be more okay with that if they were recolored.

Whoops sorry, ok. Deleted, I'll recolor with your permission.

Congrats to all the winners - I hope you get the codes you dream of and all the shiny babies you want biggrin.gif

/me goes of to her lineage projects again, kinda relieved she doesn't have to face all the decisions included in winning...

Okay who made the "raffle loser" thing with the holiday 14 badge?

I made the tiny ice derg badge to represent the winter storm event, not to be associated with the raffle, and I'd like to politely ask everyone take it out of their signatures please. I'm just a little uncomfy with it being used that way.

I'm okay with it in the raffle winner stamps, but I'd be more okay with that if they were recolored.

Quoting in case people haven't seen it.

And here are recolored badges that I'm okay with winners using in their signatures. Feel free to add text.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And here are recolored badges that I'm okay with winners using in their signatures. Feel free to add text.

Those are lovely~ biggrin.gif

I didn't win. Oh well. It's disappointing, but I didn't really expect to win anyway.

I haven't really felt like breeding my dragons lately (didn't even breed all of my Christmas ones), but I feel like doing that now. Breeding pretties to give away and seeing people enjoy them gives such a warm fuzzy feeling so...yeah.

To tho prize winners: Congrats! I hope you really enjoy them...and I can't wait to see the new codes and names you give them. biggrin.gif

If I get the code I want then she'll be keeping it as her name I think.

Ahh, no win for me again! Hopefully I'll have bette luck next year. :) It's funny how the boost in prize numbers really raises your optimism! XD I suppose it's for the best - if I won, I would probably start musing about whether I could've been a HM winner if the raffle was like previous years, lolol.

Congratulations to all the new winners. I hope you enjoy your new pretties!

The new badges look amazing!

I can't wait to begin collecting descendants of all these new shimmers.

So how do some people already know which of the dragons they won? Is it just in the notification email?

It shows a picture on the code selecting page

TCA, those are really cute little recolored badge things for the winners to use if they choose.

I don't really care for the "loser" thing people are putting in their sigs. Of course, people's sigs are their own to do what they want (within site regs) but the whole branding yourself a "loser" sits poorly with me. I don't feel like a loser even though I didn't win the raffle. I just feel like I participated but didn't win.

If I get the code I want then she'll be keeping it as her name I think.

Sansa? That's very pretty, I hope you get it. smile.gif