TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Back to positivity; How are some of the prize winners feelings at the moment? (maybe too much excitement and are almost bouncing off the walls type thing?... laugh.gifbiggrin.gifunsure.gif )

Now also anxiously awaiting on redraw results haha as well smile.gif

I'm still feeling like I am on a super high. xd.png I'm also freaking out about the code, that I'll influence correctly (I've done it before, but always with eggs I could trade to a friend to send back for re-influence), that it's a mistake. It's the same as others who have posted, it seems. I cannot wait for him to be safely on my scroll and grown up, producing beautiful babies. biggrin.gif

Back to positivity; How are some of the prize winners feelings at the moment? (maybe too much excitement and are almost bouncing off the walls type thing?...  laugh.gif  biggrin.gif  unsure.gif )

This is a big question. xd.png It was weird when I saw the email because I felt so convinced I would win (more than the last years) and I had even dreamt I'd won. Then it stared to sink in...... If I ever had any doubt about how much my partner loves me, I think he proofed it well after hearing me all day go on about how I won and he didn't. xd.png

I'd love to tell everyone else in RL but I don't think they'd understand the excitement. xd.png

@Elzapeth: you can see here if you won or not: http://dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle

Edited by Raphy

Is there a list of the winners somewhere? I'd like to look, as I always get the feeling I somehow missed a winning email.

No there is never a list, as some winners like to stay anonymous.

Check here: http://dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle

That is definitive. If it says you didn't win, then that's that

Until the redraw

Skunked again, oh well maybe next year and then again with my luck it will be never. Congratulations to the winners though.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Don't let anyone tell you what to do. its YOUR prize-shiny. By all means stand up for yourself if people are being jerks. You do get people who are going to be pushy getting what they want. sad.gif

Back to positivity; How are some of the prize winners feelings at the moment? (maybe too much excitement and are almost bouncing off the walls type thing?...  laugh.gif  biggrin.gif  unsure.gif )

Now also anxiously awaiting on redraw results haha as well smile.gif

i am exhilarated (bouncing off the surface of the earth is a better way to put it tongue.gif) i've been waiting ages to have my own code for a dragon, so its not really the fact that i've won a prize, but more that i can choose my own code biggrin.gif having a prize is even better though. i'm pretty happy that i can choose what mate my prize will get, definitely breeding it to horses.

i hope there are many redraws so that peoplen who didn't get a prize have a chance!

Edited by schmerf823

Congrats to the winners!! Not too disappointed since I actually didn't end up entering too many times. tongue.gif

How do i feel?

Erm - confused.

I have no idea how to price the eggs and such.

So there wont be any trades and such from me until i can figure this out. huh.gif

But honestly i'm surprised.

I've been here since '08 and never participated in a raffle event as i kept on forgetting DC existed.

Then BAM - Very confused and nervous person. unsure.gif

I did, also, have, a small mind implosion. Where i worried my mother for 2 - 3 minus as i was crying with joy. But that's besides the point.

EDIT: And i will admit i did stay up for 2-3 hours wondering if it was a mistake and chatting up a hype with some of the other winners.

Edited by Taryn123

How do i feel?

Erm - confused.

I have no idea how to price the eggs and such.

So there wont be any trades and such from me until i can figure this out.  huh.gif

But honestly i'm surprised.

I've been here since '08 and never participated in a raffle event as i kept on forgetting DC existed.

Then BAM - Very confused and nervous person.  unsure.gif

I did, also, have, a small mind implosion. Where i worried my mother for 2 - 3 minus as i was crying with joy. But that's besides the point.

EDIT: And i will admit i did stay up for 2-3 hours wondering if it was a mistake and chatting up a hype with some of the other winners.

What with the confirmation not working properly I think we were all in a state of panic/confusion at first! When I got the 2nd email from TJ I was so relieved!! Thank you again so much TJ!!!!!!

Edited by Raphy

What with the confirmation not working properly I think we were all in a state of panic/confusion at first! When I got the 2nd email from TJ I was so relieved!! Thank you again so much TJ!!!!!!

ohmy.gif

Very true.

With the confusion - so much true on that point.

But.

Thank TJ for fixing it biggrin.gif

Was I the only one not freaking out about their not being a confirmation page? xd.png I thought that was normal, so I'm lucky I checked the forums!

Was I the only one not freaking out about their not being a confirmation page? xd.png I thought that was normal, so I'm lucky I checked the forums!

Like Raphy stated before - we think we all freaked about that xd.png

Has anyone considered the code 'Error' yet? xd.png

Oh my! Why is it that you never think about these things before! huh.gif

That's fixed now smile.gif

I know biggrin.gif

Code Error?

D:

I was gonna do the code LYOKO - So then he could be awesome biggrin.gif

I blame my brain for not working when i went to put up the custom code.

I know biggrin.gif

Code Error?

D:

I was gonna do the code LYOKO - So then he could be awesome biggrin.gif

I blame my brain for not working when i went to put up the custom code.

I want Lyoko...

I've decided that my dragon will be named Skarb which means "treasure" from Polish. What do you guys think?

Edited by Ivyeth

I've decide that my dragon will be named Skarb which means "treasure" from Polish. What do you guys think?

Awesome name biggrin.gif

@Spite - Nice idea.

@TCA - It's all yours~