TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

several winners, including myself, have reported that issue and some have emailed TJ about it - I hope that will be sorted out soon smile.gif

And congratulations to you and all the other winners!

Thank You she was just worried that it was a mistake that made her feel better tongue.gif I also told her to make a forum account so she can see what's going on for herself lol Also one last thing, will it matter if you change your mind on the ID code you want and enter something else? biggrin.gif

So how would someone claim their prize then? Cause I got an email, and I had 6 eggs but i got rid of one now.

If you responded then your prize should appear on your scroll within a few weeks while others are contacted, some accept, and some are redrawn. As such be sure to continuously keep an egg slot available just in case the prize eggs are delivered sooner than later :3

Ah whatever I've got plenty of Shimmers and Tinsels. (Though most of them are 12+ generation messy and inbred, but I still love them wub.gif)

You've posted that, like, three times... xd.png

I made a badge if anyone wants to add it to their sig. XP

user posted image

Lol, funny badge! laugh.gif

It's confirmed that I've claimed my price c:

It all works now biggrin.gif

Yay! Mine is now working as well. smile.gif TJ seems to have worked out the bug.

Well, didn't win this year either, but better luck next time. I enjoyed the event and received a lot of wonderful gifts from people and spread a lot of my own and I almost doubled my Christmas Dragon hoard so I still feel like a winner. It was a great event and I had fun. Congratz to those who won and I look forward to seeing what TJ and co. come up with for next year's event. biggrin.gif

Well Said! I agree smile.gif

Congrats to the winners. smile.gif

When will they get their eggs? Looking forward to gawping at new shinies. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth

So how would someone claim their prize then? Cause I got an email, and I had 6 eggs but i got rid of one now.

Once all winners have acknowledged their prize (this may take a redraw so another 2-4 weeks), TJ will give you your prize egg directly on your scroll. So keep a slot open then, but for now you didn't need to abandon anything wink.gif

Congrats! Which prize did you win? smile.gif

Congrats to the winners. smile.gif

When will they get their eggs? Looking forward to gawping at new shinies. smile.gif

Two weeks is the standard timeframe for initial responses. If any prizes are not claimed, there is a redraw at that point, and the clock starts over. Prizes are distributed once all of them are claimed.

Well congrats to all and if you you didn't win the valentines

Event is coming and I'm starting a small gifting thread. tongue.gif

Ooooh I need to set up my Raffle!! My only CB female Valentines are my Arsanis so Yeah~! I'm a ask on tiny little questions if its ok to make a Myst Holiday raffle thread >.>

So yeah thats gonna be a thing if anyone is intersted in something nice for valentines~

*still crossing fingers for the redraw* please, please, please... *dies from lack of sleep*

I'm not holding my breath for the re-draws, I know how RNGs feel about me! rolleyes.giftongue.gif *settles down with pop-corn to watch the kerfuffle*

*still crossing fingers for the redraw* please, please, please... *dies from lack of sleep*

You know, the redraw's not happening today... Do yourself a favour and get some sleep wink.gif

Thank goodness it finally works. I redid the code selection and this came up:

2014 Holiday Raffle. Thank you, your prize choices have been saved.

Now I can breath easy and await my baby. laugh.gif

Welp all emails have been sent out, still not a winner... which does mean I 'lost' the raffle.

But since we need to be POSITIVE....

Here's some winner badges.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

*runs around the house screaming*

I know the feeling...

I was waiting the email buzz to be a signal for an e-bill xd.png

I made a badge if anyone wants to add it to their sig. XP

user posted image

I'm not usually one to put images in my sig since I'm visually impaired and therefore don't see the point...but eh, what the heck.

EDIT: Oh dear, there's a pun.

Edited by Mew_1