TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I think TJ messing with coding again, i can't see any images of eggs or dragons  laugh.gif

same for me, all my drags are now codes with names, lel

Edited by xX Blythe Xx

No win over here. smile.gif Oh well, could try again next year and hopefully some HMs too. biggrin.gif

Sooooooo, how long would it be for any backup winners to be announced? I really shouldn't continue to heighten my hopes but as long as there's a chance I'm going to pounce on it. xd.png

No win over here. smile.gif Oh well, could try again next year and hopefully some HMs too. biggrin.gif

I want HM so bad xd.png Crossing my fingers for redraw though if not praying for this Christmas~

Exactly, even though I don't have a prize, I know that they're always getting PM'd, and I don't want to bother them, plus I don't even know who they are, so its both a fight between the huge wish to get a second gen, and the shyness to PM them. I'm not very good with talking about that kind of stuff as well, so I'll probably end up just curling up and wishing I wasn't so meek.

Just avoid PMing people with "list closed / no PMs please" messages in their sig or profile. If you're real nervous, avoid people that don't state anything either as well. That leaves just people who are ADVERTISING that their lists are open... Which shows they won't mind you contacting them at all! smile.gif

And yes, finding people with open lists and low prices can be hard, but that's why you should look at a lot of people and look somewhat often. As for finding winners to begin with, just see who's posting they won here, or looking at the prize dragons listed in the wiki and seeing who has a forum username listed.

No luck - No win for me...

But Many, many congrats to all 600 winners! May your dragons always breed true!

MORE RAFFLE

~ For all Non-Winners~

]

I had no luck either, was so excited xd.png never know though if we are in the redraw pool to be picked out of when winners don't claim their prizes...Oh well hopefully next year for the rest of us who didn't win. Thank you for being kind with the eggs, I'll give the silver shimmer a new home.

For anyone who didn't win

-removed-

I would add more but a lot of my dragons were bred recently ^^; or didn't produce eggs. I know they aren't rares but I wanted to at least do something for the no winners too. Give them a nice home please.

Edit: OH and CONGRATS <3! @ Winners

Edited by rubyshoes

Sooooooo, how long would it be for any backup winners to be announced? I really shouldn't continue to heighten my hopes but as long as there's a chance I'm going to pounce on it. xd.png

About 2 weeks for any redraws. If anyone doesn't answer or declines that is.

All prize e-mails are in the process of being sent out. They will be delivered over the course of the next several hours (as it turns out, sending out hundreds of e-mails at once tends to raise flags).

Will you be providing a check page link like you did last year in the even that emails get lost in cyber-space??

About 2 weeks for any redraws. If anyone doesn't answer or declines that is.

Ah thank you. happy.gif Ew more waiting haha.

75 hatchlings??????

1. Breed pretty dragons / collect uncommons / BSA hatchlings

2. Post these for trade, asking for any four random hatchlings (or more, if you take IOUs)

3. Pass hatchlings on to prize winner

4. ??????

5. Profit! tongue.gif

Although I'd raise them all myself if I needed to, haha. I'm just very lazy.

(Also, while one trade was for 75, I also got two other trades for like 20-30... And I had to INSIST on letting me pay that many because the prize owner was undercharging me so much! Had to do the same thing for a trade with CB Blusangs and Coppers too xd.png)

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I had no luck either, was so excited xd.png never know though if we are in the redraw pool to be picked out of when winners don't claim their prizes...Oh well hopefully next year for the rest of us who didn't win. Thank you for being kind with the eggs, I'll give the silver shimmer a new home.

-removed

I would add more but a lot of my dragons were bred recently ^^; or didn't produce eggs. I know they aren't rares but I wanted to at least do something for the no winners too. Give them a nice home please.

I took the lumina, thanks, but I have NO IDEA what it is because dragon images be broke. xd.png Thanks though!

Edited by rubyshoes

Geez, TJ must really be coding. Cause I still can't see my Dragons or trophies....

Makes me wonder what he is up to...

I can see my eggs and hatchies but nothing else. Everything else is just liked codes and such xd.png

So my friend got lucky and won im so happy for her!! She said she got to pick her ID but when she clicks to save the ID she wants it just goes back to the gift page? Is it supposed to do that? Also she said there are no pictures and it doesn't say eastern or western so how do you know what you are getting for sure?

Maaa. No win here. Hopefully many long years to come to try again. I love all the events in any respect and the little badges on the scrolls for each one. Congrats to everyone who got a new baby!

-removed-

I took the PB bluesang! Thanks!

Edited by rubyshoes

-removed, this is not a gifting thread-

I couldn't help but take one of these ^^ imobsessedwithincubates ;u; Thanks~

To those of you seeking 2gs, I suggest you write down the names of winners somewhere and check in both now and when eggs are actually handed out to see if they have open lists. Many more winners than you think will trade for very doable prices; I've never paid even a single CB Gold for any of my 2gs, but have paid things like 75 common hatchlings, pretty low gens from Spriter's Alts, and a handful CB Trios. smile.gif

Then apparently I'm looking in the wrong place all the time tongue.gif The only time I ever see ANY offer of a 2gen prize it's usually "2gen from spriter's alt" or something around that (and this isn't just a trade thread). ^^;

A good way to lure one out into gifting or offering is wishlists and signatures. Trust me I look at those all the time see if I can pelt gift someone something they need/want. So if you are too shy to ask, thats one method.

Considerably one could try and make a Prize gen request thread where anyone and everyone seeking 2nd gen prizes from specific tier (gold, silver, bronze) x specific breed can simply state what they are looking for and that way prize owners can check. That sounds nice. Convinient too. Though some requests would get buried... Oh well.

I guess I could try putting a mini-wishlist in my sig. I had done it before for other things, and it didn't always work though... >>; actually it almost never worked lmho

Yeah, with all of the non-winners in existence (lol) I'm pretty sure all of the requests would bury each other ^^;

Edited by rubyshoes