TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Darn… no win for me. Okay then… always next year, I guess! You gotta win at some point, right? biggrin.gif

Congrats to everyone who won!

Guess I'll also make a lil gift for a poor non-winner to make him/her at least a lil bit more happy =/

-removed, Please don't try to use this thread to gift eggs-

Edited by rubyshoes

Well my lucky streak from the last raffle didn't hold out for this year. Ah well, congratulations to all of the winners!!! <3

Just a quick heads up on the whole codes thing~ Also congrats to the new winners. Feel free to contact me with any questions, squeeing, or just general banter~ I want to help as much as I can seeing as many wonderful people helped me when I won.

For those with enter code page issues

I would suggest entering your option once, and if it continues to show up do a hard refresh. This on most PC's is done with CTRL F5. If on a phone then yes, check on a computer next chance you get. If it continues to show up I would suggest leaving the tab open and simply waiting until the next day to see if the page updates.

I do remember the same happened to me but I only entered my choices once and then just kept an eye on the page.

[EDIT]

Seeing as my post is top of the page:

For the hopefuls: Page to check if you've won

For the winners: Raffle Winners' Guide

I put off checking until I got updated with this thread. Dang, no prize for me. Oh well. I didn't really think I'd win, anyways.

Now to go back to reminding myself that I don't *really* care about getting 2nd-gens so stop worrying about it already.

No win for me, again, congrats to all the winners.

If any of the winners would like to gift me a 2nd gen. I would surely thank you! laugh.gif

I didn't win, but I expected it so it's okay. I only need to eat 5 chocolate bars to feel happy again :') silly joke is silly...

Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy your shinies wink.gif

I'm sorry DragonCave. It appears yet another year has gone by without me being crowned King of Prizes. The site is definitely poorer for it, the world itself weeps, and I can offer but little consolation. I even wheeled in some firework cannons and motorcycle cages on the chance I did win. And you can't get refunds on that kind of stuff.

Maybe one day the site will seek actual improvement and call out my number... 'cause I can guarantee you it'd be awesome. Motorcycles made of fireworks kind of awesome.

I took the lumina, thanks, but I have NO IDEA what it is because dragon images be broke. xd.png Thanks though!

xd.png it's a pretty lineage in my eyes and I'm sure it has a nice loving home ^^ Also I believe it's back up to see now.

Oh and sorry..^^; I saw someone do it and decided to do it here too..sorry about that @ it being removed.

I didn't win either. smile.gif

-removed, please don't try to use this thread to gift-

Edited by rubyshoes

I'm sorry DragonCave. It appears yet another year has gone by without me being crowned King of Prizes. The site is definitely poorer for it, the world itself weeps, and I can offer but little consolation. I even wheeled in some firework cannons and motorcycle cages on the chance I did win. And you can't get refunds on that kind of stuff.

Maybe one day the site will seek actual improvement and call out my number... 'cause I can guarantee you it'd be awesome. Motorcycles made of fireworks kind of awesome.

This... This is the best response to not winning I have yet seen in my entirety of being on this site. Kudos to you my friend this post just screams awesome in so many ways. I will be sure to wait for those firework motorcycles. They will be damn worth it when the day comes that you are crowned king.~

Congratulations to the winners! I am not among them, but I can't wait to see the new lineages as they appear.

I made a badge if anyone wants to add it to their sig. XP

user posted image

Not allowed to gift here? Sad. Well, I'll put them in Departures then.

Edit: no I won't, because they're gone. That was quick. tongue.gif

Edited by Khymarea

user posted image

dis is mein now~ I will sport it with so much pride! Unless I win the redraw which will mean this badge will no longer be needed xd.png *Is seriously hoping to get that redraw despite the odds being worse than the raffle entries themselves*

Another year, another lost. One year I hope to win. Though maybe I'll be lucky and be a backup winner.

Congrats to all the winners. enjoy your new dragons.

user posted image

omg it's perfect lololol xd.png I'm putting THAT in my sig!

Thread reminder:

This is not a gifting or trading thread. Do not try to use it to gift, set up trades or to trade.

I always love your news thread posts. Keep the motorcycles, you'll win the redraw after TJ realizes his grave error! xd.png

So my friend got lucky and won im so happy for her!! She said she got to pick her ID but when she clicks to save the ID she wants it just goes back to the gift page? Is it supposed to do that? Also she said there are no pictures and it doesn't say eastern or western so how do you know what you are getting for sure?

Also she said the picture showed up as a shimmer but there is no email in her inbox and every time she enters a code she wants and saves it it just goes back to the gift box page. Anyone having that issue? I am so happy someone I know won this year sadly for me nothing again but Congrats to all the new winners out there!

DC's best quote of the year.

Edited by Monana