TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Tried to make it a vampire wall, but quickly ran out of egg slots. Vampire bite odds are not great right now :/

I wish I could've contributed to this fogwall. Oh well. At least I have more fogs to expand my own hoard.

I'm annoyed that I only have two free slots right now, I could really use some more foggies! Oh well, two will have to do. The wall is kinda pretty.

Can we get a red wall please

We've tried in the past. We haven't successfully walled reds yet. I have seen a couple reds at a time hang out in the AP, though.

Tried to make it a vampire wall, but quickly ran out of egg slots. Vampire bite odds are not great right now :/

Oh, that was you! I was feeling all bad thinking I picked up an auto-abandoned egg that somebody wanted! Thanks, this is my first rare dragon! ;u;

I just sent 20 Red eggs to the AP. (One has a random lineage because I clicked before thinking, the others are EG or otherwise planned lineages.) Maybe if more people breed some, they will at least be visible for a minute or so? biggrin.gif

(Uh and also lots of Tidals earlier today... I want that AP time to go down!)

Well I did see more purple ridgewings that usual in the AP, although I didn't pick any up.

Thanks, I think I will try again once both halves of my colle are ready to breed.

I guess you won't mind if I bred 80 or so Olives?

I didn't realize I had that many Olives.

It might be just me, but there seemed to be a lot of reds and pinks floating in the AP today. Not enough to make a wall but it seemed as if some dedicated people definitely put some effort into trying. The problem with making a red wall is that reds in the AP get picked up so quickly, and I missed half of the reds I tried to catch. But still. People tried.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

I bred & APd a couple dozen reds last night, spread out over about 6 hours so as to not create any wall or blockage because it's really frustrating and takes all the fun out of the game for me to have a wall of stuff I don't want making it useless to hunt in the very little time I can get free to hunt.

ANYHOW ... All were 2nd-5th gen red/metal checkers: gold/red or silver/red checkers.

I try to breed + toss a dozen+ pretty pinks-or-reds each week just to have them in the AP for users in search of BSAs. And I try to breed just the pretty or neat looking ones so they can be used in lineages if someone is looking for that sort of thing.

Omg plz no more fogs xd.png Can we get a red wall please

Bred all my reds (86 pairings) and my Xenos (28 pairings) too on Sunday 1/29 between about 1pm and 2pm. EST.

It won't make a red wall but there should be a notiable increase in reds from it.

Edited by Barb_

Bred all my reds and my Xenos too, I'm thinking they should arrive tomorrow.

Yeah, I saw some of your reds paired up with Albinos in the AP.

Hey. Just a friendly comment saying I love when people mass-breed. ^^ I understand why it can be frustrating but it's more fun to roll with it.

There is a hidden treasure behind all mass breedings: the eggs behind them sit without being picked up, getting less and less time, and closer and closer to incuhatchable.

After mass-breedings is typically the best time to pick up a ton of "aged" treasures for yourself. I've gotten so many awesome 5 day eggs that way. After all, I only ever have so many egg slots.

I hope it persists. I love seeing low-time eggs on the AP. Mass breedings help them get there. It's when there are less eggs that it creeps up to 5 days 18 hours... 6 days... 6 days 12 hour territory.

^All of that! I love low-time eggs. I also enjoy walls - I love to grab purebred pairs at the same time.

Plus, seriously, the easiest way to see a variety of eggs in the AP is to send a variety of eggs to the AP. And encourage others to do so too. I love love love love LOVE the AP during the mass holiday breedings. biggrin.gif

Um ... Prepare for a Horse invasion in about 2 days or so? I needed to get some out of the system because I'm trying to get the *other* breed xd.png

I guess you won't mind if I bred 80 or so Olives?

I didn't realize I had that many Olives.

I'd be absolutely ecstatic. Although, I doubt it would make a wall, as Olives are this year's Holly Contest breed.

I got 2 Flamingos from the wall, and I have a lot of Beefcake offspring.

At least when you breed, they aren't messy.

Same here. I have lots of little Beefcakes that I love. smile.gif Breed whatever you like. (and give them all to me.) xd.pngxd.png

Definitely a purple ridgewing wall. Or mostly. A few others, but a lotta purple ridgewings. Anyways, there's a lotta purples in the AP. Thanks Gammon!

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Definitely a purple ridgewing wall. Or mostly. A few others, but a lotta purple ridgewings. Anyways, there's a lotta purples in the AP. Thanks Gammon!

Yaaay!

It worked~ Your post made my day x3

They should have had a few Golden Wyverns from Horse in between which surprised me smile.gif And some Purples.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I attempted to mass breed two-headed, drake, and pygmy breeds, but I don't think I have enough pairs to really do any impact. There were lots of refusals.

I attempted to mass breed two-headed, drake, and pygmy breeds, but I don't think I have enough pairs to really do any impact. There were lots of refusals.

Yessss. 👌👌👌

Not enough people breed two-headed, pygmy, and drake.

Yessss. 👌👌👌

Not enough people breed two-headed, pygmy, and drake.

I see some of my pygmies are in the last row of the AP, so hopefully they find good homes.

AP is lately filled with Terrafreaky's massbreedings ~ I got so many freezies I still needed thanks to their dragon's offspring biggrin.gif