TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Just impulsively mass-bred G2 gold Lunar Heralds, several G2 newer breeds (and one G3 evengen), and G2 holidaykin. biggrin.gif Do whatever you want with them, but I did my best to breed pretties!

Edited by Lurhstaap

Just bred 20+ Nhiostrifes to the AP. All are purebred, I have a bunch of 2g, 3g, and even a 4g purebred even gen type eggs, then I have various generations of spirals and stairsteps as well. If anyone from here snags one, please name them and give them the surname "Indigo." Enjoy!

I also personally can't stand mass breedings. I want many different types of eggs. This makes hunting eggs incredibly boring. Just my opinion.

I also personally can't stand mass breedings.  I want many different types of eggs. This makes hunting eggs incredibly boring. Just my opinion.

Agreed. I like to be able to see all types of breeds instead of just 1 that lasts for half the day because no one wants to take them lol.

Now, I will mass breed and AP drop but those will only be reds, silvers, golds, tinsels, shimmers and etc. Things I know people will snag and not clog up the AP

Edited by Tearadria

Eh, I've kind of changed my mind about these. They used to annoy me so much, maybe I've mellowed out or something. Now when I see one I'm more impressed than angry. Last night there was a cool wall of Sunstones, I didn't grab any but it was still pretty neat to see them all. When I went back a few hours later they were all gone.

/shrug/ I guess what I'm trying to say is that the AP is like the weather in some places. Don't like it? Wait an hour, it'll probably change.

So many Mints... Since I'm not a fan of them, I guess I'll wait until later to AP hunt. (Someone was extremely dedicated, though.)

And who bred all those Red-finned Tida- oh wait, that was me. ^^

(The breeding was spread over several hours though and with other things in between, so they shouldn't make a wall.)

People who do this just make me angry. I do 95% of my hunting in the ap, and I have limited time due to work, and other real life stuff...and to be at work all day, come home to look forward to hunting for certain lines, to find this-grrr...

Hey. Just a friendly comment saying I love when people mass-breed. ^^ I understand why it can be frustrating but it's more fun to roll with it.

There is a hidden treasure behind all mass breedings: the eggs behind them sit without being picked up, getting less and less time, and closer and closer to incuhatchable.

After mass-breedings is typically the best time to pick up a ton of "aged" treasures for yourself. I've gotten so many awesome 5 day eggs that way. After all, I only ever have so many egg slots.

I hope it persists. I love seeing low-time eggs on the AP. Mass breedings help them get there. It's when there are less eggs that it creeps up to 5 days 18 hours... 6 days... 6 days 12 hour territory.

Sorry guys. It was a bit of an experiment, but I didn't like it so won't do it again smile.gif

laugh.gif It's okay. I'm not mad. I actually found it kind of amusing. And everyone has their favorite common dragon. I would be absolutely ecstatic if someone massbred Olives (I also realize that this would also upset a lot of people). Everyone has their preferences.

And we now have a bunch of mints in there

Lots of mints, all bred with balloons. Thanks breeder! This'll help the eggs behind the wall get incuhatchable, or closer to it, and it just makes me happy that someone was kind enough to put time and effort.

Sorry guys. It was a bit of an experiment, but I didn't like it so won't do it again smile.gif

I got 2 Flamingos from the wall, and I have a lot of Beefcake offspring.

At least when you breed, they aren't messy.

I tried to breed a wall of Purple Ridgewings, but I don't think it worked x.x

Well I did see more purple ridgewings that usual in the AP, although I didn't pick any up.

The need to shame people who massbreed seems a bit unnecessary. It'll pass eventually. I don't mind them - also Painter makes a good point.

I want to try and do a Mageia wall, but I doubt it'll last long ^^; Or maybe it will? Who knows.