TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

A significant number of those I checker earlier were 2nd gens from Caligenes, and I saw one 2nd gen from a gold pass by just recently. There are more messies now, but I'd say some pairings are pretty good looking.

One of these grey and yellow eggs is not like the others.

user posted image

I will breed a ton of turpentines occasionally. that may have been me in the post above lolol

I was thinking of suggesting a mini-massbreed on April 1st just for fun, but all I can think for a Fools theme is misfits, plus any Rick'Roll or The Game lineages.

Maybe also dragons released on April 1st? BBWs, Hellfires, Nebulas, Sunsongs, Celestials.

From the 2013 April Fools, balloons, daydreams, whiptails, pinks, dorsals, sunrise/sets, and red stripes were put on the announcement image, but that's a lot of breeds.

So anyone wanna breed some misfits, bbws, hellfires, nebulas, sunsongs, and/or celestials with me on the 1st? It's just a mini-mass breed, so maybe just pick your favorite or something?

Pick-your-favourite sounds great laugh.gif I'll see what I can add smile.gif

April 1st misfits sounds like messy gold, silvers and prizes xd.png

To troll people in the AP

I've got a lot of cbs from those breeds, so can try breeding some nice 2nd gens alongside the lineaged ones I can breed, might even breed some of my prizes and metals to add in.

Edited by CharonDusk

April 1st misfits sounds like messy gold, silvers and prizes xd.png

To troll people in the AP

Misfits as in misfit pygmies... xD

I will be off on April 1st weekend, so I'll get some trolling of fun stuff to the AP just to have an excuse to breed in between everything else.

New Job, training during hours my body rejects. In a week or two I'll be back to a schedule I sync with more and will sleep more again and be around more to breed more of these things and participate more. Thanks for those who have been keeping the good natured "Mass Gifting" of Variety of Fun Pretty Stuff to the AP. It has been at a low time and I appreciate those who try to keep it there. Cause lots of also CB Cave Blockers get into the mix and people snatch them up like candy when they are able to incuhatch (and much thanks to people who don't keep those themselves but instead incuhatch them and help find them loving homes (and those of you who hoard armies of particular ones).

I'm just saying, I know there is a lot of collecting threads for CB Blockers and/or Commons, but I'm not sure there is one specifically one for competitive gifting of CB Blockers/Commons, Maybe post if there is, but if not, maybe one that already exists could add that as a portion for less points to track gifting and/or another one could be created for that.

Some things to consider all related to helping mass breed and AP and other game related stuff. I really need to return to doing these in the Player activities thread. Ok, in a week or two I'll be back there more again!

And again, I remind the people, if you would like a thread of its OWN dedicated to discussing what you are doing with your own breeding in bulk or try to organize ones on your own and/or just suggest, but free from any negative commenting about people not liking it, let us know and we'll create one. Although this one seems to be doing ok so if you would prefer this one, that is fine. It just will always be a place where debate and people who really dislike any sort of mass breeding comments always will be mixed in this particular thread.

ETA: And While I generally don't encourage breeding Messier Golds, Silvers, Metals, etc. over non messier lines just because most people like to have and gift and see more of the prettier ones, there are plenty of people who like metallics in any form and on April 1st that is kinda win so even staunch great lineage people would probably be down with a lot of that. I know I totally am.

Edited by natayah

So anyone wanna breed some misfits, bbws, hellfires, nebulas, sunsongs, and/or celestials with me on the 1st? It's just a mini-mass breed, so maybe just pick your favorite or something?

Imma breed tonight so I don't forget tomorrow (doing a painting class with my mom!). Glad to see there was some interest in joining me. <3

I will join! Except some Celestials and BBW's from me!

Just did some BBWs (some I bred over the week before you posted) will at least do Nebbies later, maybe more biggrin.gif

Edit: Did Nebbies

Edit: Sunsong, Sunrise/set and Celestial weren't all that cooperative, HFW were OK, I did my B'loons yesterday...

Edit: a couple of Whiptails and Daydreams (although I paired them with Whites so 4 accidental 2nd gen Soulpeaces happened), a couple of Dorsals...

Considering it's so many breeds (and I bred some of the higher gens of those breeds this wek already) I doubt this will feel like much of a massbreeding - wallwise

Edited by herk

Dropped 5 Red Stripeds and 2 Balloons smile.gif Also 3 Misfits and a Seawyrm, now going to take a nap ...

I'm getting ready to do all my celestial dragons. :3

Edit: And done.

Edited by Jazeki

please no >n>

i tried to breed my celestial lineages last march and it's was relatively difficult to get celestials with commons as is

they're also being surprisingly stingy, too

(or idk maybe pls breed only a few...? :< )

This is the first time I bred most of them in months/ever for some.

I love pygmies in the AP. Can't wait to see them go through. o3o

~

I did not take my own advice and just pick a favorite. =p Bred misfits (very cooperative), hellfires (very cooperative), bbws (pretty cooperative), sunsongs (fairly cooperative), and nebbies (very stubborn - unfortunate because I keep forgetting I have a 2nd gen nebbie thuwed and still haven't gotten it to produce yet). No celestials because they're still on cooldown from my BSA massbreed, lol.

Bred all my Doctor Who lineages and all my Prize dragons (the ones with nice lineages) and got lots of Kin and some nice shinies. I'm going to go do my Stripes now though I shall keep any that colour right for my own lineages. Until I'm locked anyhoo.

I bred some, but I don't have a lot of some of those breeds, and some of those were like Nuh-uh. But I contributed maybe 14 or 15 plus a few Celestials. I did get a Shimmer from a BBW/Shimmer stairstep and tossed it after the others smile.gif

Celestials are like rabbits, I don't even like to breed them usually because I feel like they're already thick on the ground tongue.gif

Any chance people could breed their Kingcrownes? It would be a very pretty flood, and the way they're breeding, they need their ratios boosted a bit. I've bred my four, but I only ever have four of any breed.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

Any chance people could breed their Kingcrownes?  It would be a very pretty flood, and the way they're breeding, they need their ratios boosted a bit.  I've bred my four, but I only ever have four of any breed.

Sure. I'll do my kingcrownes.

Edit: And done.

Edited by Jazeki

Any chance people could breed their Kingcrownes? It would be a very pretty flood, and the way they're breeding, they need their ratios boosted a bit. I've bred my four, but I only ever have four of any breed.

I got four - only a drop in the flood bucket but any little bit helps. A Kingcrowne flood would be very pretty indeed!

Added three eggs, better than nothing I suppose.