TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I like this idea. I've been wondering myself if I should post a warning when I'm starting to breed my Tidals. Then someone who dislikes one-breed walls can prevent the wall by breeding a different breed, and everybody wins because there'll be even more eggs in the AP. ^^

(I remember the times when we tried to get the AP empty...  biggrin.gif  But of course that was when it still blocked the cave.)

I ended up missing most of the Tidals because of being out, but I did catch one of your 3G PBs and a nice 2G from Sapphire from herk, a nice find since I'm considering trying that pairing as a lineage. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I was in the mood to breed so I just bred all my Doctor Who lineages. 30+ dragons and only 2 or 3 didn't give me eggs! Most of them are listed in this post or in my spreadsheet (link in sig) if anyone is interested.

Edited by Wiz

*glares at AP time*

*sends 170 eggs from CB code parents to AP*

That'll teach you, AP. mad.giftongue.gif

(I started ~18 hours ago, so they're not all in one place. Some of them will look like random commons from unnamed parents because the codes are not that great, but at least they're 2nd gens. smile.gif )

*glares at AP time*

*sends 170 eggs from CB code parents to AP*

That'll teach you, AP. mad.giftongue.gif

(I started ~18 hours ago, so they're not all in one place. Some of them will look like random commons from unnamed parents because the codes are not that great, but at least they're 2nd gens. smile.gif )

Thank you! I LOATHE high-time AP eggs. I bred a bunch this morning too.

Yup, agreed, I am ok with 5 Days XX Hours, but 6 Days starts making me Twitchy. Ides of March & Socks Monthly Mixed Mass breed coming up on 3/15/17 which will be focused on Brutes, BSAs & Hybrids. So if you want to participate in those, you can "save" your dragons to be bred on or closer to those dates if they qualify, and do everything else you might want to dust off before hand.

Just something to keep in mind for people with more dragons or larger scrolls. Or if you are going to be busy and want to pre-prep, that is always an option too.

I'm starting a Tidal massbreeding right now.

Join me with Tidals or break the wall by breeding something else! smile.gif

(Remember to save Brutes and BSAs, see natayah's post above.)

I did stripes and shinies yesterday and today. And my Doctor Who lineages again. I actually got some nice shinies out there though there are some shinyKin too.

I'm sorting out all my holidays onto a spreadsheet and then I shall breed a load of holidayKin. Probably after the 15th though.

Well, I just finished sorting my ~100 CB mint pairs, and bred them all to comb out refusals. Have fun with that!

Judging by lack of comments in this thread, it looks like our last mass breeds were successful in keeping multiple breeds filtering through the AP rather than just one! I checked in the AP a few times and saw it getting close but never saw one breed fully take over. =)

I saw a lot of Brutes, but there were always others mixed in as well. Made myself grab only one, and it's a beauty.

It is so awesome to have dragons ready to incuhatch and tons of great dragons over the past few days, and also ready to incuhatch, but you all - if you enjoy this, remember, it will only stay around to enjoy if you remember to breed some fun stuff this weekend.

So dust off your dragons, those you forgot to breed, and keep some breeding. I always encourage nicer lines and pretty lines although if it is a BSA dragon, and sometimes hybrids, people don't care. If you would like to get more dragons that "breed nicer lines" so you have more on your scroll that people look forward to you breeding (very normal thing as you grow your scroll), there are a ton of them you can request for free or "win" them" in the Trading Threads, or win and other such in some Forum Games, or you can see a nice easy list of them in my Players Event & Activities Thread (see banner in sig).

Hope everyone had a good time and if you would like an ongoing thread that allows anyone to host or organize mini mass breeding, especially ones with more than one breed to keep things interesting & variety for a focused event or theme, please feel free to show your support so we can possibly look at creating that. Otherwise, stuff like that requires you to often make your own thread (some people find that too much work) and/or you have to do it here, where people can sit there and go BOO I HATE MASS BREEDS, mixed in when you are trying to organize a fun event.

So breed & share & comments!

Since today's the last day of winter breeding for seasonals, I went through and bred as many as I could. I'm not really sure if it'll be enough to be noticable, but I figured it'll be a good treat for last minute grabs. :3

S/O for the people who mass-bred those magis that are filling up the AP atm!

I bred my Tidals yesterday and today. I got about 100 eggs, but divided in 4 parts with several hours between them, so there shouldn't be a big wall. I hope they'll help keep the AP time down. smile.gif

I bred my about 1/3 of my Blacks. If at least some of them would alt... So if someone wants to join in breeding Blacks... smile.gif

I'm currently in the middle of breeding all my BSA's. Not sure if they'll make it to an incuhatchable wall, but I've been trying to breed clean lines. Just finished with reds, and they should mostly be all purebred g2 lines. Just bred 20-30. Anyone care to join me?

ETA: Just finished breeding all the lines I could, I tried to make them clean. I apologize for any messy lines, but they are BSA's. If anyone catches any, naming them would be appreciated. COME BREED MORE BSAS WITH ME. (Especially Reds)

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Tossed out 29 reds to join yours! I've been enjoying all the low-time AP eggs.

And then bred my personal hoard-in-progress, producing 36 magelights: not wall-quality yet, but I'm working on it...

WHAT!!!! THERE WAS A PYGMIE ONE?!?!? I AM SO, SO SAD THAT I MISSED THAT!!!😢

~Please avoid all caps in the future. It comes off as yelling at other users and can make it harder to read your post. ^^ ~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Part of my scroll came off CD...

475 EG PB and checker breedings later...

Bred some pretties, some g2 coppers, some Tinsels, some random CB Pairings...let's keep the AP time down! BSA's would be awesome, but I bred mine a bit ago. Now to get back to my essay,...

I bred my about 1/3 of my Blacks. If at least some of them would alt... So if someone wants to join in breeding Blacks... smile.gif

I've just bred my CB blacks as well as a few 2nd gens. Not enough to create a wall, but at least adding a few more pbs into the mix. And hopefully some may alt.

I bet the AP has minty fresh breath at the moment.

(Back with the bad puns.)

Edited by CharonDusk

There's quite an impressive Turpentine wall going on right now. blink.gif For some reason I never thought I'd see that particularly breed as a massive breed clog.

There's quite an impressive Turpentine wall going on right now. blink.gif For some reason I never thought I'd see that particularly breed as a massive breed clog.

And the only good thing about that is they are incuhatchable...I see some freezing of messy hatchies in my future...sigh...

I've seen quite a lot of Turpentine walls, actually. Sadly, most of them are messy as all get out, so I get the feeling it's the same person/people every time. The upside, though, is that a wall of eggs that barely anyone wants is going to help keep time on the AP down.