TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Bred my seven Kingcrowns, added three Kingcrown eggs to the AP (plus a Frill and an Antarean).

I'm not accustomed to seeing anything I breed make any difference in the AP, but it looks like about all the Celestials there are mine. That's pretty cool (for me). And if you're wondering, they're all from pretty good mates - holidays, metals, Xenos. Nice things.

Add 1 king crown egg and 1 emerald to the flood laugh.gif only have 3 king crowns and 1 of them is from spriter's alt decedent and iT REFUSED ITS MATE UGHHHH

Add 1 king crown egg and 1 emerald to the flood laugh.gif only have 3 king crowns and 1 of them is from spriter's alt decedent and iT REFUSED ITS MATE UGHHHH

And one of mine ( 2G horse x king crown ) was z-coded! Hope someone would enjoy that laugh.gif

I am scroll locked with incuhatchables. I hope you're all proud of what you did  tongue.gif

Yes. Yes we are tongue.gif

Spent yesterday and this morning breeding my nice lineaged Reds, Pinks, and Purples and got a nice haul for the AP.

Edited by Wiz

The AP time has gone up to 5 days! Noooo!

*searches scroll for things to breed*

The AP time has gone up to 5 days! Noooo!

*searches scroll for things to breed*

You could always breed olives.

Little late, but I finally bred my kingcrownes:

3 kingcrowne (tangar, mistletoe, trihorn)

2 no interest (mistletoe, sunset)

3 other egg (brute x2, blue-striped with a funny code)

Bred about 15 or 16 Aeon eggs for the AP.

9 Frills and 2 Gaia Xenos are also floating around.

would breed more, but must sleep. Work comes early tomorrow.

Edited by Syiren

AP is no longer full of incuhatchables?

Someone needs to do something.

Just bred my entire Red army to the AP, as well as all my pinks and magis. And anything else I thought looked cool.

AP is no longer full of incuhatchables?

Someone needs to do something.

Just bred my entire Red army to the AP, as well as all my pinks and magis. And anything else I thought looked cool.

Oh no ohmy.gif

I bred a few xenoes into the ap biggrin.gif Hope someone would enjoy them

Bred all my CB BSA's to Nocturnes woop. smile.gif

Got bored and decided to breed all my BSAs. Mostly messy or mates picked at random but hey, they don't have to be pretty to do their job tongue.gif

Bred my Brutes and Candelabras (I need more pretty lineages from these breeds).

Also tried to shorten my breeding list by breeding some Magmas for myself, but they weren't co-operating. So be expecting a lot of 2G Magma x Magi and Red x Magma combos...

I want the wall of incuhatchables back! Bred all my BSAs, hopefully that'll help.

If people want incuhatchables back, you better start breeding things that won't get picked up so quickly. xP Breeding a couple hundred dragons or breeding things like pretty second gens of commons will probably do us better in getting the wall back. xP

More Noctunes on way and some Olives I hope it will help the times a little.

My Mints are slowly rolling into the AP... I hope they stay long enough for incuhatchables to happen.

My Mints are slowly rolling into the AP... I hope they stay long enough for incuhatchables to happen.

Oh it was you! laugh.gif I went to the AP and was met with a huge wall of Mints and thought I was hallucinating xd.png.

There's a mint party in the AP right now....

It looks like it's just one person dropping them. All purebred, all 2G, just not spider/cave mints tongue.gif

LMAO I literally woke up to find this. I thought it was an April Fool's joke.

Whenever I see the AP with every egg being a mint except one other egg off in the corner I think "Now who's the shy one?"