aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

RIP Charcoals, Citrus Wyverns, Corn Wyrms, and Dark Weavers (though I do love the ones that won anyway, just not as much).

Voted!

Voted!

Regarding the last round: Sad day, the Bichirs dropped out. Damn. sad.gif Also a shame the Bog Lich, Corn Wyrm and Citrus Wyvern didn't make it.

Regarding the current round: Noo, Forge is losing to Flame Quetzal so far. ;_;

Ah well. smile.gif Let's see what happens!

Bye bye, Corn wyrms. I'm not surprised though.

Yeah, I'm not either. Pygmies have seriously gotten the short end of the stick (haha, pygmy joke) in this tournament.

Voted. Much easier this time around, but I was disappointed that Tomatoes had been eliminated. sad.gif

Edited for typo.

Edited by ab613

Aww, I'm sad to see some of those breeds go, chiefly Charcoal, Citrus, and Dark Weaver. I'm glad Assassino won though, since the sprites are getting that update that looks gorgeousssss so far.

Voted on the next set! In this group I like Frill-Gill and Glorious Maned the most... there were a couple of hard choices though.

Poor Wish-makers, oh well I still love them.

But can the Assassino count if it is being updated? Though, I notice a whole lot of concepts on here are going back to the Dragon requests.

But I love the Whitemoth, it's a beautiful dragon and was actually very helpful.

I've missed so many rounds sad.gif

Completed List Voting - Set 2, Round 3

voted Completed List Voting - Set 2, Round 3.

I'm so sad for the previous pool, just 2-3 dragon that I've chosen are winner. sad.gif

And this current pool is so difficult to choose!

Completed List Voting - Set 2, Round 3.

Sad that so many of my favourites have been eliminated. sad.gif

Go, Flamboyant Pygmies!