aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

I didn't like this round. Too many "this kind of awesome" v.s "that kind of awesome" for my liking.

Pulling through for the Charred and Citrus Wyverns who are lagging behind...

You know the problem of "Awesome" vs. "Awesome" is just going to get worse, right? As rounds are completed the ones less generally considered awesome are eliminated the more awesome/popular ones are going up against each other. Of course, everyone has their own favorites, based on their personal taste.

Voted - I thought that was going to be a lot easier than it was. Not that I expected it to be easy at this point, but I had to really take some time to compare certain breeds what was meant to be an hour or two turned into a 3 day thing I did between other stuff.

Thanks!

Set 1 round 3 voted. Wow, a lot of these are really, really close. I must have misread the lists at some point, because I could have sworn the Corals had been eliminated already, was therefore really surprised to see them.

Edited by DragonLady86

Set 1 round 3 voted. Wow, a lot of these are really, really close. I must have misread the lists at some point, because I could have sworn the Corals had been eliminated already, was therefore really surprised to see them.

There were Corals and Coral Reefs, IIRC c:

Aw, this is so sad sad.gif so many of my favourites are losing by such a narrow margin.

Go Alabaster, Archipelago, and Corn Wyrm!