aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

voted set 3 round 3 - o just noticed about the Glowy - a little meh about that one now. Can change vote too?

voted set 3 round 3 - o just noticed about the Glowy - a little meh about that one now. Can change vote too?

The Glowy is no longer only tan. These are all the current sprites for it:

user posted image

And anyway, it doesn't matter what they are *now* but what you were voting on before. You're still voting on the original sprites.

New dragons added to the list and updated sprites are ignored. It's only what started on the list. It also ignores those taken off, and Glowy is one of them, technically, though it's going to go back soon under a different name (Spectra, as it no longer actually glows).

Maybe aangs-sister thinks differently on what we should do about them, whether to take them out of the running or not, but we'd have to do that for *all* the sprites that are getting changes. Some of them have already been eliminated but I think some are still around. But personally I think we should leave them and just continue ignoring updated sprites.

And anyway, it doesn't matter what they are *now* but what you were voting on before. You're still voting on the original sprites.

That's a good point that I hadn't considered. Thanks. smile.gif

*clings to the memory of the old Glowies* DX

Indigo Fire vs. Jade was interesting since it pitted a lot of opposite factors against each other: outdated art and more recent, sharp reptilian faces and round, what's more likely to get in cave, dynamic poses, total color-count, so on.

It's a shame to see two good concepts knock each other out so soon, but I liked the challenge in deciding what personally matters the most when it comes to sprites.

I have a suspicion the Jade and Indigo Fires are both moving on. They remain almost perfectly tied and have a LOT of "both" votes. Hoping the one that loses (will be slight probably) gets a free pass anyway!

Set 3 results, everyone!

Glowy VS Goldwing *

Guardian Angel/Archangel VS Harptail

Hotspring VS Humming

Indigo Fire VS Jade TIE! **

Kangaroon VS Lacewing

Lepidoptera Dragons VS Lilypad

Lupine Drake VS Lyrisel Drake

Mercury Pygmy VS Meteor Shower

Mithril VS Morganite Wyvern

Ne'Enden Easterns VS Necromancer

Neotonous VS Lotus

Marbled has the odd-one-out pass

* actually, glowy won, but the artist has request it be pulled so I'm letting the goldwings move on. This will be noted in the eliminated breeds post.

** since one is my breed I have an extreme bias here, so I'm passing both to the next round. I don't feel bad, since both have had an almost perfect tie since the beginning.

See the results yourself here!

SET 4:

Northern Longfur VS Opal

Ostrich VS Paradise

Phantasm Dragon VS Phos

Poof Pygmy VS Porcelain

Light Brown Pygmy Dino VS Orange Pygmy Dino

Quilltail VS Rain

Red Sea Drocan VS Riparian Dipper

Rose Gold VS Saevio

Sea Spear Lindwurm VS Sea Spinner

Seven-Colored VS Shadow-winged

Silk-tailed VS Silver Face

Skymaster Ampipthere VS Sock

Spectacled VS Pygmy Glass

Regal Diamonds get the pass*

*it should be the opals since they have the highest # of votes, but I don't feel it's fair to pass my own breed

VOTE ON SET 4 HERE

Edited by aangs-sister

I voted. There are several in this round I'd like to see pass... mainly Poof Pygmy, Saevio, Seven-Colored, Silk-Tailed, and Spectacled. smile.gif

Voted on Set 4. This round was easier than the last. of course, most of the ones I voted for in the last set lost. sad.gif