aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

How do you guys see the results when the polls are still open? ^^'

After you submit your form, there's a link that says "View Previous Responses" or something like that. If you click it, it will take you to a page with all the results so far. Then, you can save that link or bookmark it and go back to it later. It updates with all the new votes.

Here's the link for this poll's results.

Sunshowers are still winning. :\

They can just. Leave.

Waaaah why are the Tiger Cats losing!? D: They're so awesome! They're tiger dragons! The Threadwings are pretty, but I prefer the Tiger Cats. Oh well. :c

Wow, the Tins and Tomatoes seem to be hardcore neck and neck. I think one might get the free pass since they're VERY close!

The Utopias/Dystopias and western Unicorns are rather close, too. o3o Not AS close, but still close.

The Woolly and Wolfsbane are also close. I hope one of those gets a free pass, too, when it comes time (if they're still close).

It was SO difficult to choice bretween Unicorn Eastern and Utopya-Dystopia, I think thay should both go on. I've chose the second one just because I think that "null" or "both" votes are pretty useless in this competition, but I feel so bad because 1) we need common eastern dragon! 2) they're so beautiful... they're both so beautiful!!!

There could be an exception?

It's up to aangs-sister, of course, but the problem with exceptions is that what "should' have one, based on that criteria, is completely a matter of opinion. If there was an exception for those two based on you not being able to choose, everyone would want exceptions for two they felt were both deserving. Pretty soon there would be an exception for everything and nothing would be decided.

My own vote for those two would be... neither. For various reasons. I don't think either is cave ready at this point.

There could be an exception?

It depends on the votes. If they're *extremely* close, I believe the loser gets a free pass to the next round...or something.

Fi: D: why neither? I can see maybe the Unicorns need some more contrast, at least in their bodies, though I don't think they'll be edited because the artist isn't around, but what about the 'Topias?

sent a PM, since I'm not sure this is the best place for crits on sprites.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

If you have crits for them please post in the thread (link in my sig). Can't fix what we don't know is wrong!

Although I think they look great as is, not eager to open them up yet again TwT

Sorry. Posted. They're an interesting idea and mostly nice sprites. Just could use a few tweaks, imo.

Sunshowers are still winning. :\

The sugarponies are cute, but the sunshowers are simply amazing. wub.gif

Waaaah why are the Tiger Cats losing!? D: They're so awesome! They're tiger dragons! The Threadwings are pretty, but I prefer the Tiger Cats. Oh well. :c

Too much tiger and too little dragon IMHO.

Results are in: (See the charts here!)

Spindle Pygmys VS Spiral-Necked Wyvern

Spotted Pygmy VS Spotted River

Starcore VS Stardancers

Stargazing VS Stratos

Strelitzia VS Sugar Crystal

Sugarpony Dragon VS Sunshower

Swamp VS Tailwing

Tanglewyrm VS Tawny

Telsa VS Themian

Threadwing VS Tiger Cat

Tin VS Tomato

Treader VS Trickster

Tropical Seadancer VS Tufted

Twin Royal VS Ultramarine

Eastern Unicorn VS Utopia/Dystopia

Vigilant VS Viridis Amphiptere

Virtus VS Vulpines

Whistlewing Wyvern VS White Barred Drake

Whitemoth VS Whitewater

Willowherb VS Wish-Maker Wyvern

Wolfsbane VS Woolly

Yellow VS Zmey

and HERE is the next set!

Alabaster VS Ancient Luminescent

Antarean VS Archipelago

Artistic VS Assassino

Azure Glacewing VS Bichir

Blackphase VS Blossom Angels

Blue Rose VS Bog Lich

Bulwark VS Calligraphy

Celestial imitators VS Charcoal

Charred VS Cinderwing Amphithere

Citrus Wyvern VS Coral

Corn Wyrm VS Cyan

Dark Weaver VS Dazzeltail Dragon

Black Ray Lindwurm gets the odd-pass

So, after this round (we are starting round three for the five sets) I'll start mixing the sets since each one is fairly small now.

RIP Strelitzia, Sugarpony, Tiger Cat, Tomato, Whitewater, and Wishmakers ;n; Though for the Tomatoes, Whitewaters, and Wishmakers, at least I liked their competition, too <3

Voted. AUGH. It's getting SO HARD. Not too many votes but already I'm like one of the only ones voting on some of the dragons, like the Blue Rose, Ancient Luminescents, and Charred ;~;

Voted!

It is becoming very hard indeed, and I'm getting nervous for some of the breeds I really love! I definitely like the Archipelagos but as I've said before, Antareans are just my absolute favorite and I'm trying to avoid giving Both or Null votes. And I do like both Dazzeltail and Dark Weaver, but... trying to just pick one. Sigh. :/

Blossom Angels. <3

~Edited because I mixed up breed names.

Edited by Dimar

Voted~ I really hope my Blue Roses make it ;w;

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Voted!

I'm happy for Sunshower, Spotted River and Willowherb, but my Tomato lost ;.; This round only Alabaster belongs to my all time favourites. I also love Citrus Wyvern but it's competition (Coral) is so good I won't complain if it loses.

Edited by natli