aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

Voted! smile.gif

But some choices were really, really hard. And most of those I had an easy time choosing seem to be losing. What the ...?

but it's possible if he makes a user's choice release.

I see a couple potential problems with such a thing. For one, I think he tries to keep certain things fairly balanced, like how many commons to rares, and how many drop in a biome. If there's a user's choice release he's bound by what gets picked whether it is unbalancing or not. Another problem with that is, it presupposes that all the sprites on the completed list are up to his release standards and they just aren't. Remember, a concept is moved to completed when the people working on it says it's done, not when TJ says the sprites are up to standards. Plus of course there's the whole thing with some sprites having been there long enough that the standards have risen and they haven't been updated to match.

It doesn't mean there will never be a user driven release. I just see some issues he's have to work out first.

Voted.

I can't believe the Goldwing is loosing atm =O *cries* Then again, the Glowy's are in the process of being redone, and both the new and old ones are pretty. I guess I just love the Goldwings, haha.

I do like the Goldwings but I'm a huge sucker for rainbow anything. :'U

I don't think so, but it's possible if he makes a user's choice release. He did make a few site wide polls before so many years ago, but from what I remember it wasn't for dragon releases.

Also, voted ^-^

We had a suggestion thread for awhile about a user poll for releases. TJ said there wouldn't be any point because he'd have to do the coding for everything in the poll so he might as well release them all anyway.

Note: I do not speak for TJ and this does not mean it will never happen, only that it was his opinion at one point.

Edited by DragonLady86

Voted :U

Picked the glowy because 1, theyre super pretty and i needed them several months ago -cries internally- and 2, goldwing pic never loaded lol probably just me, since the text never loaded either.

Only thing i nulled on was the indigo/jade... Indigo might be pretty if the shading was more obvious (it IS shaded, right? Hard to tell behind the blurry, copyright-stamped pic. Off to the CL), and idk the jades just strike me as a bit odd. Probably just used to more detailed/hyperdetailed stuff and smaller heads :U

Voted on this set. Round 3 group 3 - Whoa! Even MORE awesome beasts I would like to see in the Cave NOW!

Is there any way to change my vote without the exact link (that I don't have any more)? Due to recent changes, I really don't want the Glowy Dragon any more.

The new sprite looks like this: user posted image (By Infinis)

That is not the dragon I voted for. Not even close.

I would prefer the glowy be removed from the tounament entirely as they are no longer completed. ^^ I decided only recently to update those, which is why they remained on the list until now. This shouldn't happen again, I've gone through and removed all the stuff I plan to redo. Thanks! (Sorry for posting this here, aangs-sister, but your box is full. :c)

Is there any way to change my vote without the exact link (that I don't have any more)? Due to recent changes, I really don't want the Glowy Dragon any more.

The new sprite looks like this: user posted image (By Infinis)

That is not the dragon I voted for. Not even close.

...oh wow. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. @_@ I'd also like to change my vote, then. >_>;;

This tournament is for voting on the things that were on the CL at the time the tournament started. Therefor, the old Glowy is the one being voted on. I don't see a problem with keeping the old one in there, especially since it's not like anything new on the list is being added, even updates to old concepts.

And since it's not official anyway I don't think it makes much difference.