aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

Voted

Completed List Voting - Set 5, Round 2

Some of these are starting to get really tough!

Hah neat I didn't even know this was a thing XD

Voted :U

I'm genuinely surprised at the Whitemoth actually winning .-.

And also at the Wishmaker not, but then again theyre up against the beautiful willowherbs <3

I'm genuinely surprised at the Whitemoth actually winning .-.

And also at the Wishmaker not, but then again theyre up against the beautiful willowherbs <3

While I love the Whitemoth, I, too, was surprised that it was in the lead, even when I voted. Especially considering the Whitewaters are SUPER awesome. I think it's a case of the copyright symbol getting in the way. It makes the Whitewater hard to see. It totally covers up the head.

And I voted for both because I couldn't choose between the Wishmakers and Willowherbs. D:

I looked at both sprites on their own pages and still voted for the moths. I'll have to look at both again once I'm on a computer to remember why, though (I think the water one just didn't look like a dragon?)

While I love the Whitemoth, I, too, was surprised that it was in the lead, even when I voted. Especially considering the Whitewaters are SUPER awesome. I think it's a case of the copyright symbol getting in the way. It makes the Whitewater hard to see. It totally covers up the head.

And I voted for both because I couldn't choose between the Wishmakers and Willowherbs. D:

Even with the symbol over it it looked more fancy |D I dont get it

i voted for both also XD

I looked at both sprites on their own pages and still voted for the moths. I'll have to look at both again once I'm on a computer to remember why, though (I think the water one just didn't look like a dragon?)

Water and WildFire should be unbreedable species, IMO. They seems to be made by a spell, like cheese or paper. (I didn't check if they're actually unbreedables, ignore me if they are!)

I seem to remember both Whitewater and Wildfire as unbreedables, as Naruhina stated. And even though both are super awesome, I still think we could use another shiny white dragon. Besides, I really like the Whitemoths.

They ARE made by a spell. They're enchanted creatures, IIRC. However, I really think we could use more. I'd like more and I think the Whitewater and Wildfire are really awesome.

I'm loving that the Whitemoth is being updated. c: Will make it even more awesome. <3

I voted. smile.gif A lot of the decisions were quite hard, especially Tanglewyrm versus Tawny--but Tawnies are what I can imagine collecting in the cave, so that's what I went with.

Tin vs Tomato looks really close! This was another difficult choice. I love both ideas, but I do like the Tomato sprite slightly better, so that was my preference.

I'm honestly surprised that the Yellow dragons don't have more votes vs Zmeys. While voting I did suspect Zmeys would be in the lead, but I hardly expected them to be by that much. smile.gif

I looked at white moth vs white water again and while neither was fantastic, the white moths felt more, well, dragon to me. The idea behind the water ones was cool but it really does look more like a wave with a dragon head slapped on it than a dragon made of water, so it wasn't enough to keep my interest.

I wondered how Tin would do against Tomato. The sprite there is pretty old and needs work. I'm glad to hear it's at least holding it's own.

I'm honestly surprised that the Yellow dragons don't have more votes vs Zmeys. While voting I did suspect Zmeys would be in the lead, but I hardly expected them to be by that much. :)

I don't understand your surprise, considering how old and cartoony the Yellows look. They're definitely cute and I would LOVE to see them updated, but I think all the spriters for it aren't around and one of them, I believe, was rather angry when they left and still is so I don't think they will ever be updated.

So, you have this: user posted image vs these: user posted imageuser posted image

Also, the Zmey is a three-headed dragon, so I think concept REALLY helps it in this case.

I looked at white moth vs white water again and while neither was fantastic, the white moths felt more, well, dragon to me. The idea behind the water ones was cool but it really does look more like a wave with a dragon head slapped on it than a dragon made of water, so it wasn't enough to keep my interest.

It's not a *dragon made of water*, it's enchanted water that takes the shape, even loosely at times, of a dragon. :P So of COURSE it's going to look like waves or otherwise water, because it IS water. So yes, of course the Whitemoths will feel more dragon. They ARE dragons! XD

I wondered how Tin would do against Tomato. The sprite there is pretty old and needs work. I'm glad to hear it's at least holding it's own.

I like the Tins, but the Tomatoes are some of my favorites on the list <333 I fell in love with them the first time I saw them.

I would LOVE to see you update the Tins, though! Dat hangbutt. o3o

Lol, hangbutt is the least of Tin's problem. I wanted a soldier like pose, but theirs is so stiff they look frozen.