aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

Indigo Fire versus Jade......WHY T___T ?!?! So sad, I've been rooting for both of them.

Same here, I really love both of those, and they're both easterns! I didn't want to have to pick!

Voted on the new set.

Voted! I like a lot in this group, but I'm especially rooting for Lacewing and Lepidoptera because those are a couple of my top overall favorites. I also hope to see the Ne'Enden Eastern continue on.

RIP Erseliks ;n;

This round wasn't really that tough. I like the Indigo Fires a bit more than Jade. I actually wasn't super crazy for the Marbled so I nulled the vote. Only the Ne'Endens vs Necromancers were hard as I love both.

Voted. I couldn't choose between Jade and Indigo Fire...

Voted!

Happy to see the Glowy dragons and Meteor Shower! The Meteor Showers are some of my favourites and have been for years. *_* A little sad the Necromancer is losing, but one of that pair has to lose, and the Ne'enden Eastern is wonderfully fluffy. *grabby hands*

Of their pair, I'd prefer if the Indigo Fire dragons win (not that interested in the Jade ones), but it's still nice to see such a balanced chart. xd.png (Currently, Indigo Fire [9], Jade [9], Both [4], Null [0].)

Voted for Voting - Set 3, smile.gif

But man! It is NOT POSSIBLE for me to choose between the Indigo Fire and the Jade! I want them both! On my scroll! NOW! xd.png

edit: reading the previous posts i see that i'm not the only one with that problem! laugh.gif

Edited by milkaq66

Completed List Voting - Set 3, Round 3

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

~Voted! wink.gif

Completed List Voting - Set 3, Round 3.

Heartbroken that the Flamboyant Pygmies didn't make it. sad.gif

Do you think there's a chance TJ sets up an alternative voting system that actually leads to new dragon releases?

Do you think there's a chance TJ sets up an alternative voting system that actually leads to new dragon releases?

I don't think so, but it's possible if he makes a user's choice release. He did make a few site wide polls before so many years ago, but from what I remember it wasn't for dragon releases.

Also, voted ^-^

Voted.

I can't believe the Goldwing is loosing atm =O *cries* Then again, the Glowy's are in the process of being redone, and both the new and old ones are pretty. I guess I just love the Goldwings, haha.

Edited by PieMaster