aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

Completed List Voting - Set 1, Round 3

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

All my favorites have already been voted gone sadly.

Darn this is becoming hard - voted on round 3 set 1 cool.gif

Voted for Round 3. And it looks like many of my favorites will be eliminated this turn. sad.gif

Voted! smile.gif

I Surely hope the Charred will make it, it's my all time favorite...

But the decision between Cyan and Corn Wyrm was impossible for me, so i choose both.

edited because i didn't remember the exact names...

Edited by milkaq66

Completed List Voting - Set 1, Round 3.

The more I see of those unreleased dragons, the more I want them. Definitely support a mass release of some sort!

Completed List Voting - Set 1, Round 3

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

Voted!

I'm sad to see that many of my favorites got eliminated. sad.gif

Voted! \o/

Round Favorites: LUMIS (MY BABIESSS), Antarean (think I said this before, but they give me such a great "Journey" vibe!), Charcoal, Charred.

I love the design and idea of the Bulwarks, but alas, they need some sprucing up to steal my vote.

(Also whattt why are Blue Rose and Bog Lich neck in neck?? Looking at the latter's actual thread it's just a mass of gray to me X___x)

RIP Sugar Ponies ;___; </3

I voted for the new set. Only two pairings were actually very hard for me--Antarean vs. Archipelago and Artistic vs. Assassino. Soo hard not to vote both! Cinderwing vs. Charred was a little hard too, since the Cinderwing is really pretty, but I've loved the Charred for years so they won out for me.

Alabasters and Ancient Lumis are so close. D: Same with Antarean and Archipelago, Blue Rose and Bog Lich, Celestial Imitators and Charcoal (REALLY hoping the Charcoals pull through!), Charred and Cinderwings, Coral and Citrus Wyverns...

UGH they're all so close!