aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

Completed List Voting - Set 2, Round 3

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

~Voted!

Voted on the new set. Feathercrest vs. Fantasy was so hard to pick. It looks like Fantasy is winning right now, but a small part of me is praying for a tie so they can both pass on.

Hah, yeah, I always liked the coloring of the Feathercrest drakes. Reminds me of Hoopoes.

Voted.

Completed List Voting - Set 2, Round 3

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

Voted... ^^

Mmm, from the list the ones I would like to see are the Sugar Crystal (Been waiting forever for those!), Sugarfeather, Sunburst Lindwyrm, Azure Glacewing, Blossom Angels, Elemental Wing, Eve, Exipotean, Faerie, Glacier, Icegale, Indigo Fire, Jade, Lapis Lazuli, Opal, Phantasm, Prism, Rain and Unicorn - Western

Mmm, from the list the ones I would like to see are the Sugar Crystal (Been waiting forever for those!), Sugarfeather, Sunburst Lindwyrm, Azure Glacewing, Blossom Angels, Elemental Wing, Eve, Exipotean, Faerie, Glacier, Icegale, Indigo Fire, Jade, Lapis Lazuli, Opal, Phantasm, Prism, Rain and Unicorn - Western

That's not really what *this* thread is for. You might be interested in posting that here, though.

This thread is for actually voting in a poll in an unofficial tournament. c:

I believe several of the ones you picked have been eliminated so far, though. :c

Voted.

Round Favorites: Diver Drakes (STUMPPP BUTTSSS), Fiery Trilline (their competition was cute too though xc), Frill Gills.

Bok Choy vs Passionfruit was tough, ended up liking the passionfruits more though (as cute as the others are, the association with one of my least favorite foods is too strong xd.png)