aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

Voted.

Pretty disappointed with last round's results. The Gold Capped Pygmies ranked among my overall favourites sad.gif

I voted.

Glad to see the Ostrich and Porcelain dragons doing well so far--I really love both those sprites and desperately want them on my scroll. So many favorites of mine have been eliminated already, I just want to see these ones hang on!

Voted - Porcelain vs Psion tore me apart DX I voted Psion in the end

*desperately urges Reef Serpent and Saddleback Lindwyrm into lead* some of my favourites =(

Edited by Starbit-Plushie

Voted!

I haven't even seen most of these, so it was cool to see some of what is on the completed list! That being said, the Skinless Dragon is a GREAT NEED OF MINE NOW. ;_______;

Alas, poor Skinless dragons going up against the Skymasters. Super awesome, creepy things usually don't fair well against shiny things, at least not on DC.

Lot of my favorites may be getting knocked out, but I'll still be here voting 'till the end =p

Completed List Voting - Set 4, Round 2

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

Voted. happy.gif

Alas, poor Skinless dragons going up against the Skymasters. Super awesome, creepy things usually don't fair well against shiny things, at least not on DC.

yeah really, like the Black Shuck and a few others. :\

Though really I just like the Skymasters more in general.