aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

Voted smile.gif

Edited by sidmar

Voted!

For the first time I had to vote 'both' because I couldn't chose between Leafwing and Lepidoptera Dragons >.> Also, Jade should seriously make the cave.

Voted!

For the first time I had to vote 'both' because I couldn't chose between Leafwing and Lepidoptera Dragons >.> Also, Jade should seriously make the cave.

I agree, we need more eastern dragons since we have none commons of them and Jade is beautiful.

Voted! I'm sad the Emerald Eastern Pygmy didn't go through as well sad.gif

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

Set 3 smile.gif

I agree, we need more eastern dragons since we have none commons of them and Jade is beautiful.

My thoughts exactly! Currently we have Radiant Angels, Silvers, and Shimmerscales. Radiant Angels are Valentine's-only, Shimmerscales have to be bred or otherwise gotten through the raffle, and Silvers are just really rare in cave.

Either TJ hates easterns, or he likes them so much that he's only released them as special dragons. :P

That's most of the reason why I don't understand why the Eastern Emerald Pygmies didn't do well. One, they're easterns. Two, they're pygmies, so they would increase the breeding pool. And three, the sprites are positively lovely!

Edited by edwardelricfreak

Glaucus nooo T___T

Voted!

Round Favorites: Ne'Enden Easterns (probably my favorite on the entire list, I am a sucker for fluffy eastern dragons)

Also liked the Marbled, Messenger, Mossfur, Lupine Drake, Lacewing, and Gold Capped Pymgy.

Does anyone else look at descriptions to pick between two close breeds? If they both look gorgeous I'll go for whichever sounds cooler xd.png

And mannn there are some concepts on the list that are like AMAZING but the art is so old it hurts them a lot. ;___; </3