aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

Completed List Voting - Set 3, Round 2

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

Voted! biggrin.gif

Completed List Voting - Set 3, Round 2.

Gosh, I want them all, so many glorious dragons!

@aangs-sister: Thank you for clarifying the status of both/null votes!

Completed List Voting - Set 3, Round 2

Just a suggestion for slow people like me who sometimes overlook certain things we mean to stay on top of, any chance we might consider an email reminder when the new polls open? I don't know if it would improve participation because people seem pretty egg-cited as it is.

"Completed List Voting - Set 3, Round 2

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!"

So, I voted. smile.gif

Voted on Set 3, Round 2. (By the way, the sub-headline has the numbers wrong.) smile.gif

I voted on this. You'll see my name twice - the first time I hite Enter by mistake. Sorry.

Voted!

Still sad about the Glaucus, Fly Agaric, and Eastern Emerald. D:

So far it seems like all the ones I voted for are winning, if only barely, except the Lock Wyverns, Messenger Pygmies, and Mossfur. Hoping things turn around for them! The Lock Wyverns are together with the Key Wyverns and they make up a really cool concept. I'm sad to see them losing, even if only slightly.

Some of the dragons are winning by HUGE margins, though. o3o

Hey ho what do you know, I voted.

Indigo Fire v.s Inferno Amp was a tough one, but I went with the latter. If the former were updated a bit, I bet it could dominate the competition.

Indigo Fire v.s Inferno Amp was a tough one, but I went with the latter. If the former were updated a bit, I bet it could dominate the competition.

These were my thoughts exactly! It was a really tough vote, but I finally went with Infernos. I'm trying not to null or choose both on the votes unless I really have to.

Hey ho what do you know, I voted.

I was quite sad that they were going head to head so soon, both are gorgeous!