aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

Voted! I really love the Tufteds in this set but the Tropical Seadancers seem pretty popular... so I'm not sure how they'll fare. D:

Ugh! So many that I simply could NOT choose! I've voted "both" on quite a few this round.

I REALLY hope the Sugarponies beat the Sunshowers. I'm still mad at them for winning against the absolutely wonderful Sunburst Lindwyrms. They're pretty, yes, but the Sunbursts are absolutely stunning. D:

get outta here sunshowers with your stupid beautiful faces just just get out go on LEAVE

Voted on Set 5 round 2.

I'm glad that some of my favourites made it through the previous voting, I hope it will be like that this set, too =)

Completed List Voting - Set 5, Round 2

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

Voted! smile.gif

Voted!

I REALLY hope the Sugarponies beat the Sunshowers. I'm still mad at them for winning against the absolutely wonderful Sunburst Lindwyrms. They're pretty, yes, but the Sunbursts are absolutely stunning. D:

get outta here sunshowers with your stupid beautiful faces just just get out go on LEAVE

Wouldn't you rather the Sunbursts 'only' lost early to the winner of the tournament, though? smile.gif I mean, somedragon's got to win, and whatever ends up paired with it early is going to lose. By promoting the Sunshower dragon, you can tell yourself it might as well have been the finals (or semi-finals; quarter-finals; whatever round the Sunshowers actually disappear in) that kicked the Sunbursts out. But, honestly, I'm trying to ignore the tournament history when I vote, otherwise I'd be too hard on way too many species.

Gotta admit I'm still not a fan of the Willowherbs, though. They're fantastically sprited, don't get me wrong, but their proportions are not for me... they give me a bit of a statue vibe because of that, so I just don't particularly want them, personally. But they seem to be super popular, so I tell myself a bunch of people will be happy if they win, so go, go, Willowherbs? xd.png

Shame the Swamp is up against the Tailwing! I really like both of them, but I had to pick the Tailwing, it's a long-running favourite of mine.

I am pleasantly surprised the Spotted River dragon is still popular. I thought it would take the route of other awesome dragons that end up paired up with shinies or pretties, but it's still pretty strong! Whoo! *cheerleads for the Spotted River dragon* user posted image

Edited by pinkgothic

Voted!

Some hard choices this round (again). Fingers crossed for Spotted River, Tomato and Sunshower.

I voted but felt bad having to null on the spindle pygmies (my first concept but it seems rather mean and unethical to vote for a dragon I was the conceptor of :/). Looks like they'll be kicked out this roung, oh well they had a good run.

Voted!

Some hard choices this round (again). Fingers crossed for Spotted River, Tomato and Sunshower.

I'm also surprised so many people chose the spiral-necked wyvern over the spindle b

Not tomato, no. I hate tomatoes, and this dragons looks like it's got big fat red ears instead of wings. xd.png

I'm surprised that the spiral-necked wyvern gets chosen over the spindly pygmy, though. Is it just because of the general dislike of pygmies? Because I really am not a fan of the spiral-necked wyvern.

I also think it's a real pity the whismaker wyvern is about to lose. That's one truly gorgeous sprite. And so shiny! wub.gif

Not tomato, no. I hate tomatoes, and this dragons looks like it's got big fat red ears instead of wings. xd.png

Try them with feta, olive oil, fresh basil, vinegar and pepper in a salad smile.gif You shall be converted.

Back on topic - I find those 'tomato wings' very original way of turning a vegetable into a dragon concept <3

Edited by natli

Aw, I'm sad the Shellisticus lost. T_T

But:

"Completed List Voting - Set 5, Round 2

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!"

I voted! smile.gif

My favourites for this round would be the Tanglewyrm (like everyone else) and the Woolly.