OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

Ordinary water in a cup

Edited by georgexu94

My avatar repersents my Animal Jam OC, Scarlet. She first came out when I got my first AJ arctic wolf. I was so happy to get her, I literally went to the photo booth in AJ, and took a photo: user posted image Then I decided it was too much 3D, and made a Microsoft Paint version. Made her a gif, and now here she is, my beautiful avatar.

Because I like dragons and wanted to draw one. I liked it so I put my name on it and made it my avatar.

I was rereading Naruto and ended up liking Minato a lot, he's hella cool. But there wasn't really any good shots of him from the Manga so I had to google a gif of him from the anime. D8

Because, now that its post Halloween, any day now should be phase 2 yet to come of the anatomy/sprite changes, and I'm waiting to see what is in store for the Two-Head Holly! The normal Hollies look great. I can't wait to see how my babies get updated!

Breakfast at Tiffanys is one of my favorite movies and I love Audrey Hepburn.

I'm not sure where exactly my avatar is form. I know it's supposed to be Tsuna from Katekyo Hitman Reborn...but I remember that he is wearing a cloak which belongs to a game-character.

I have this avatar because...I don't really know? I think it was one of the few cool pictures I had on my computer so when I had to choose one I just took this one. I was too lazy to make one myself. xd.png

Edited by Enuescaris

I don't think I've changed mine in a few years....

Sometimes i switch it up for the holidays... there's still dragons... just... holiday themed attire in there too somehow lol

But I chose this one because I liked it (cliche I realize lol) and figured it fit with my name a bit better than the tiny hatchlings I had it as before. Fit my general age too, where a newly hatched dragon didn't exactly fit that and i found that odd.

It now happens to match the color of my name, which is probably why I haven't changed it in a while....

I had a photo of my cat first, but she looked somewhat unfriendly, so I drew the "smiling" version I have now (using the photo as a template).

Because I made my avatar myself by taking Pumpkin Dragon from DC and I used Fantasia Painter c:

For a very short while, I had the original copper dragon male as an avatar (because I really love that sprite), but chose to make a new one because of the terrorism attack on Paris.

1. Annoying Dog (Undertale) because why not. I love Undertale. 2. Nanami disguised as a boy (Kamisama Hajimemashita) because I like her boy disguise along with the little monkey. tongue.gif

I forgot what my Pic was, ehh I should probably change it anyways.

Edit: It seems I don't even have one. ._.

Edited by GalacticDolphin

Albino getting into the spirit of snowman making. Be careful what you say around it... it might start singing.

Because TJ is going to eventually be releasing "other" dragon holidays and after these Holly Sprite Updates.... I know its coming!!!

And I shall have seen it coming eons before you all.... I shall have the first muahahahaha