OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

I have just started watching Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and am pretty obsessed. I have no interest in swimming, but for some reason I can't stop watching. I love all of the characters ~

My current avatar is due to the inability to crop my own art to the current size on my phone and my lack of motivation to go into my wifi-less bedroom to crop it on my computer.

So I chose one of the previous avaliable ones and decided I liked the pillow dragon.

I didn't feel like searching my files for a picture of one of my Flight Rising dragons, and I thought the Pillow was the cutest out of all of the avatars the forum provided, so I picked it!

Pinkie Pie is my favorite My Little Pony character. That's why I chose her as my avatar. And a bouncy pony is funny to watch.

I had a lot of trouble picking an avatar, the one that's showing for me right now is a picture of me where I am covering most of my face, I just think I look nice in it.

Refresh the page and it's Felicity from Arrow.

She is my fave Arrow character I think she is so cool so I made her my avatar biggrin.gif

I love Sailor Moon, and I love this particular scene of the series very much, so that's why I picked it. smile.gif

i started to dislike the cresselia scratch way too much to just 'let it slide' so i spent about 20 minutes grabbing a gunner sprite off etrian odyssey 2 and trying to fit a border around it and make it transparent... the joys of only having ms paint (y)

My icon is me. I drew it, but it started off as a doodle and I decided I really liked it so I made it into a drawing worthy of being an icon instead. :3

Edited by Silverwinter

Because I'm a life-long Panthers fan and we're going to the Super Bowl! xd.png #KeepPounding

I'm happy for you guys. ^^

I just like to alternate between red haired or fire related guys. And akashi is awesome, also felt my last one was too much.

Its a picture of my dog I took by accident, then it never got deleted and was sent to my friend with an album of other pictures. I told my friend the dog's face wasn't even there, but he said he thought he saw a face on the chin and drew it there to show me. xd.png Its pretty funny to me, so I figured I'd use it.

Because, like Peridot, I'm an angry nerd.

I'm just not green. Or a dorito. tongue.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

Easy, it's because....

I was a noob and had NO IDEA how to put my own avatar up.

Now I kept it because of the good memories, from a few years ago.

Because I have some fancy Goldfish and I really like them. Goldfish are in a way little water dragons. They make me calm and are full of grace. I adore my fishies, even if some people think it is silly, or I am too old tongue.gif

Mine is kinda nostalgic to me, was one of the first Pokemon sprites I recolored back in 2013 when I was learning about "Pokemon Spriting" (pretty sure that's what they called it?)