OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

When I started playing this again, the forum erased my old avatar (maybe when I linked accounts?) so I just grabbed something random from my files lol. I'll probably change it eventually.

(If I change it and someone in the future is reading this: the avatar is a wizard with a scrying orb, and within the orb is a GIF of a tiger walking towards you and jumping. )

I've had Selena Gomez as my avatar for a while, but I switched to Jin Kazama recently - Tekken is one of my favourite game franchises and I LOVE Jin Kazama. This was from the moment his devil markings appeared on his forehead at the very end of Tekken 7's story mode. It's so damn cool!

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, MermaidSeachelle said:

How do you change your avatar?

Go to Profile on the forum (upper left corner of the website where your miniature current avatar and username are displayed, and once you open it you'll see your profile overview. On the enlarged version of your avatar, in the lower corner, you will see a small picture icon. Click on it and it will take you to the option to change your avatar, either by uploading it or selecting it from the gallery. :D 

Edited by Twyro

One of my characters and sonas is based off of arcane and jester dragons! I also love arcane dragons

Honestly I just chose a random image in my downloads folder, might change it later but for now it stays as is

Get Pinecone Pig'd Pinecone_pig1_small.webp.01b5d6a0d0b221dc383e982916d923e9.webp

I had saved a picture of my Spirit Ward dragon at around midnight or 11pm. I put it as my pfp because it looks cool. 

I drew my avatar and just wanted to share and use it, I know could be better as we don't see the Tardis and wings clearly. :D

One day I decided I needed a profile picture and hopped on files and found this. No idea when or why I have it in my files, but it'll do.

Social choice. I want to look like a kind person you can send message to. (Plus I kinda relate to the picture, haha, yea that's me)