OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

I could not choose just one, so mine are on rotation. xd.png I have no idea which one will pop up when I post this. cool.gif Plus, it will appear different each time this page is loaded for someone. ninja.gif

Edited by harlequinraven

I pick this pic of my basset hound, Shorty and my oldest cat Kenny. I like to use my animals so I picked them for now. Kenny is 15ish and has been with me since I was a teen. Shorty is a PIA but if he wasn't he wouldn't be him. He can be very cute and manipulative with those eyes.

Mine is the initials of my username here at DC (SK). A friend custom made it for me in a Star Wars style (love those movies) with a hint of animation to it biggrin.gif

I drew this one cause my birthday is tomorrow. It's an albino wearing a party hat popping out of a cake. :B

I like the Hellfire Wyverns, both in design and ecology. That's pretty much it!

Oh and I also got this from dA

Edited by TreasureLooter

Mine is the initials of my username here at DC (SK). A friend custom made it for me in a Star Wars style (love those movies) with a hint of animation to it biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif Huwaw! biggrin.gif That's shiny and cool!

Updated mine again because hallowEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mine is a doodle I did myself. Its a cat with a dragon skull as a mask and she wears a cloak.

Her name is Revaeyah or Rae for short.

Love AtLA, Horse and Hellhorse dragons, and Saphira too.

Since my avatar changes with every refresh I chose the newest ones because its near Halloween and because it was Back to the Future Day on Oct. 21st and its one of my favorite movie trilogies. smile.gif

Vampires are my favourite Halloween breed. And it's a pre-Halloween time! Would you like to be bitten by pretty white female dragon-vampire?

Zaverxi made mine for me. I suck at art, and I wanted a unique icon smile.gif

*Chanting* Greek mythology! Greek mythology!

You get the point..

Mine is a red and blue dragon in the shape of a heart. Dragons chose their mates by dancing in the air and this symbolizes the love I have with my fiancee. it reminds me of us so I use it.

Edited by KuroYukia

My DC avatar is one of the available pictures.

My Facebook avatar is Jigglypuff, because December is "change your FB avatar to a Pokemon one", and my son changed it for me a few years ago, and I didn't know how to change it back come January.

I know how to change it now, but it cracks me up to keep it instead of a real picture as I get a lot of Catfish on FB who contact me saying how much they like my smile.

Edited by PrincessLucy