OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

Pyralspite ouo White recolor because Homestuck.

Pyralspite ouo White recolor because Homestuck.

why white because of homestuck...? haha

but anyways i really love pokemon and especially the color green so as soon as i saw the cute icons i knew i had to put them together in a theme, even though i'm blatantly disregarding christmas. so far i really enjoy making a statement with my avatar/signature and doing different things with them. laugh.gif

I... Have I posted here before? Oh well.

Mouse is one of my roleplay characters on GaiaOnline. She's sort of a "fallen angel" and I just think the picture is adorbs. Plus she's what I wish I could do.

Wow, did I just say adorbs?

I really like My Little Pony, and my avatar is colored like one of my favorite ponies. She's a princess in the show, so I thought that a GoN would be great.

I've been using the same profile picture ever since I registered, a few years ago. Changing it seems like too much of a trouble at this point.

My avatar is of Pyralspite (from Homestuck). I Love Homestuck and Dragons, so who better to use than Pyralspite?

My profile pic is one of those options at the registration. Still, I love pillow dragons. I like to think that my pillow dragons are always there to cuddle me when I have a bad day. They're just some of the most comforting dragons out there smile.gif

Mine is Goliath from the book series "Leviathan". It's really cool, and you should read it if you like alt-history steampunk stuff.

Mine is Goliath from the book series "Leviathan". It's really cool, and you should read it if you like alt-history steampunk stuff.

Awesome. I really liked those books.

Mine is the artwork for Ephixa's Gourmet Race remix (from Kirby). I set it because it was cute and I love EDM and Ephixa.

Edited by Meg_752

Because PIKACHU. Surely, enough said?

He near implodes the world with his cuteness. smile.gif

With a name like Dogzilla what better than a picture of my dog ravaging a Barbie.

My current avatar is from Land Before Time. I love dinosaurs and that is the reason I chose this avatar

My current avatar is from a rather disturbing music video. aka: Me!Me!Me!. If you haven't watched it, then don't

Because I'm a Cloud fangirl and I love the winter holiday.

I couldn't find a Cloud Christmas avatar so I made one. ....because I could. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

I've always loved FOP and Crocker's obsession with F's and making them more and more annoying yet intimidating.

My favourite Dragon is the Magma. smile.gif Or it was when it first came out... I haven't been around in almost a year, have been seeing some lovely new dragons on the site.

Errr...well, I like Calvin and Hobbes, and I happened to have this on my computer when I joined and just...never changed it. Sometimes I think I ought to pick something more colourful but meh

I chose this particular profile picture/avatar because It's one I use on multiple sites. Trying to get a theme going. Also, ALL HAIL MEGATRON!

I've been a huge fan of SpongeBob SquarePants ever since I can remember, so naturally I chose my avatar with my obsession in mind! tongue.gif

I've had my OC Cour on my avatars on various different sites since 2010 when I created him - and I still have him. Why? I don't know really, in the beginning it was because quite many thought he was cute and that he was my fursona or whatever it's called. Yes he may be cute, but no, he isn't my fursona or any of the likes, but I still decided to use him on my avatars instead of having my favourite character from various different animes. Cour is one of my most precious characters and he means a lot to me, so that's why I decided in the first place to use him as my avatar. Besides that, unlike me he's very colourful and thus he made me feel complete with his colours.

And I guess he's the one that makes people recognize me nowdays and I've no intention of using someone else as my avatar anyday soon. The only thing I'm thinking about is the fact that it's time for a new version of my avatar soon. After all, I had finished the one I've right now in early March 2012, so it's about time to get a new one since I've had it for almost two years. But I'm not the best to work with pixels like I did with the one I've now, so it might take a while before I'm able to finish it.

I chose my avatar because I like nyan cat and thor wink.gif and I like animated avatars.