OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

I really like udine dragons, both colors.I thought about how their hair would look like if they get wet.

So yea, i draw the expression of a wet undine tongue.gif

I chose mine because I thought it said "profile picture" when I joined last night and was tired...so it's a picture of me...lmao. I should get a new one xd.png

I like wolves.

I like purple.

I like magic.

BOOM.

The avatar says it all. BIG BITE! tongue.gif

It's Sieg from my favorite video game of all time. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky!

I really love nature, and thought this was pretty :3

Because Dark Sweetlings are just. . . so. . . mischievous!!!

Plus, here it looks so adowable!!!

Edited by Hikuma

My avatar is of Daenerys Targaryen, (fierce) Mother of Dragons, with her three hatchlings. Since I imagine myself as more of a Mother than a Master/Mistress or Breeder of Dragons, so itmake sense to have Daenerys as my avatar.

user posted image

I... like Iron Man. Simple as that. tongue.gif Also I like that it has movement, kind of, even though it's a static image. It feels dynamic. I think it's cool.

Edited by StormWizard212

3 years ago when I made this account, I was really into Watermelons for some strange reason. I think it was minecraft?

I made mine using the images of a royal blue and a falconiform wyvern since my boyfriend and I agreed that if we were dragons, I'd be a royal blue and he'd be a falconiform wyvern (even with no front legs in addition to the wings lol). smile.gif I took the hearts image background from googlesearch and then added little tiny hearts to it and a border, and our first names. x3 <3

It was important to me to have an icon that represented one of the most wonderful things in my life, the relationship I have with him! <3

I love Teimarrs, and I love the color purple (hence my name). Oops, I guess my hand slipped.

I've lost many precious pets and I really like Tim Burton's "Frankenweenie" because of it's plot:

...After unexpectedly losing his beloved dog Sparky, young Victor harnesses the power of science to bring his best friend back to life-with just a few minor adjustments. He tries to hide his home-sewn creation, but when Sparky gets out, Victor's fellow students, teachers and the entire town all learn that getting a new "leash on life" can be monstrous...

i chose it because i play world of warcraft. it's one of the games I've played the most (since '08) and although i main a druid i also have a hunter who has skarr, who is my avatar. he was the hardest pet to get for me (harder than all the spirit beasts) because he was killed 90% of the time, by non-hunters when i tried to tame him.

Mine is from Papers Please. The character that it is and the specific story is a spoiler, so I won't get into that, but she looks the most like me in real life of all the characters in the game.

Papers Please is a really cool game. You guys should give it a try when you get a chance.

I'm very hyped for the new Doom. I felt obligated to replace my Jewelweaver avatar with a Doomslayer avatar. ;p

Tried linking to some a few times but it didn't work so I picked the default avatar I liked the most.