OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

Mine because my old one was kinda dated ... So I found Hangi from Attack on Titan instead! And she and I look alike, surprisingly.

The whole sunflower thing is something I came up with when I first joined DC. I wanted to come across as a brighter, happier person than I often felt, so I filled my sig with bright colors and had a picture of a sunflower as my avatar. And then it kind of stuck and now sunflowers are my "thing" even though they're not even my favorite flower (roses are) - so now it's a little sunflower sprite because it's cute and minimalist and I'm sentimentally attached to sunflowers.

I need to know: Is it sick? sad.gif

Nope, just weird. laugh.gif Well, I chose mine because I really like Kerli. wub.gif

I chose my current one because Tenshi's my favorite character from Touhou. Before that... Ehhh, Miko and I wanted to match Avatars, so we picked Renko and Merry. smile.gif

Well the oh so charming peers at my school and around the neighbour hood have picked me a nick name

Vampire b*tch (sorry if ppl here don't like the swearing, I'll make sure to tell the basics at school your opinion on cuss words)

So why not pick the so beautiful vampire dragon as my avatar?

He is my spirt dragon

Edited by Toxic_remedy

reasons:

1.i think the british flag looks dope

2.im british(because of my mom,i myself am born in canada

3.i love europe

4.i was supposed to be moving to the uk when i posted the avatar

i think i might change it soon to something else,i need some inspiration first.

Used to love the original YGO, everything from the card game to the videogames and the manga too of course. So I decided to make an avi that depicts some of the original Dragons from the series.

Because Ben from Parks and Rec is my favorite character, and the gif that's currently my av is one of my favorite scenes. <3

WEll my avatar is constantly changing, but I recently added some Halloween ones because its coming up. I love Jack Skellington, Hotel Transylvania and evil-looking pumpkins. wub.gif

Just had to make one for this forum and had inspiration from those basic aesthetic-word-pictures. Totally unrelated to everything, but at least the color scheme looks really nice imo! Still have to work on my scroll thumbnail, the font choice wasn't the best.

Serperiors. Glorious grass snakes. So smug, so.... REGAL. That mixed with monster hunter is just the greatest.

I don't even know, I just use this one everywhere because it looks cute and it's just plain fabulous smile.gif

I can't really see any reason to change it, but maybe that time will also come ~~

Edited by Jortaani

look and my name

read my name out loud

look at my avatar

notice its made of blocks

that has nothing o do with it obviously why would you ever think something that crazy?!

velociraptor.pngpoptartFINALTINY.gifalot.png

Kermit the frog has the best expressions. Even though he's a muppet.

Recently I've been obsessed with the LotR/Hobbit, so I just couldn't resist this for my avatar. xd.png Lee Pace really did make a great Thranduil, and that reaction coming from Thranduil is priceless. laugh.gif I simply love this picture so much! *giggle*

Edited by Fabula

Hellhorse became a new favorite when they were released. I absolutely love the female sprite so I put it as my avatar happy.gif. Thinking about changing it to something else, but in the mean time I'm happy with it.