OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

It's simply that time of the year! cool.gif

I basically just searched up "greenglasses" on Google image search and found this. Stuck with it ever since. Santa hat was added by me.

Edited by greenglassesgal

I made it for myself because I am a cat person and an Attack on Titan fan. *shrug*

I watched Noragami and boy I loved it. I also added Death Kid because he's my favorite character of Soul Eater (Dr. Stein being close second). I'm a fan of O'Malley works, hence Scott Pilgrim.

Edited by JolteonTails

After a very long time, I changed my avatar today to a picture of my horse Falko.

I had to have him euthanized today. Worst day of my life sad.gif

It's simply that time of the year!  cool.gif

It looks amazing! I can't help but love those sparkles around it. :3c That avatar is perfect for the Christmas season.

As for my own, I temporarily changed my avatar to have some Christmas cheer. My avatar is Asriel Dreemurr from the game Undertale, suitably in the mood of Christmas.

I have mine on rotation, so I technically didn't choose xd.png But, in regards to the ones in rotation...

• user posted image - I adore Hipster (Nerd) Ariel
  • user posted image - Rarity+80's reference = FTW
  • user posted image - because...reasons
  • user posted image - I love South Park & this episode was great!
  • user posted image - saw it on a shirt design, fell in love
  • user posted image - reminds me of an insurance commercial "six callers ahead of us Jimmy!"
  • user posted image - Deadpool+Gir = FTW x infinity
  • user posted image - I love Sven!

After a very long time, I changed my avatar today to a picture of my horse Falko.

I had to have him euthanized today. Worst day of my life  sad.gif

I'm so sorry to hear that *hugs*

Edited by miss1nformation

I dunno... I think it just spawned on its own, out of nowhere. Kinda like McDonald's buildings. Got nuthin' to do with my username, that's for sure.

Mine was from when I liked Homestuck and wanted an original avatar, but now that I'm less into HS I should probably change it.

Edit: I have different versions for different seasons, but I'm much too lazy to switch them on time.

Edited by ubbydubby

My avatar is a screenshot of a Neko Atsume cat of mine. It's a really long story why exactly that cat with the plastic bag on its head, but it describes me pretty accurately.

Cassares are my favourite dragons. I always loved their designs and their special ability.

It's also the only reason of why,when i start doing it,i will only experiment using Cassare eggs.

Only the best deserve to be turned into the best...est.

wwell i drew this picture myself and i really loved the way it turned out. the character is zim from invader zim with a different wig {sounds funny but if you're familiar you'll understand c;} and i love the anchor shirt

wowow i sound conceited

but i usually strongly dislike my artwork and i really liked this so why not resize and use as an avatar?

I am that person who doesn't bother with picking avatars. I know that it tends to annoy some people, but for me, I dont like the idea of being identified by some random pic that happens to catch my eye, the day that I pick something to use. It was a good three years before I put a pic on my fb... and I never use MY picture...

The one I have here, was made by another chat mod, Fizzix. There used to be this running gag where I would issue a warning.. and if it wasnt followed, I would switch to ThuBanhammer before issuing the kick or ban. Since I have nothing that fits me better, I continue to use it. I am fairly certain its the only image I have ever used here.

My avatar shows the protagonist of the Game Golden Sun, named Isaac.

The Golden Sun games are my favorite games of all time, so I chose him smile.gif

My icon is a character from a game called LISA The Painful RPG, her name is Buddy and she's a super strong and brave person! My username is based of her too!

In Dungeons and Dragons ( a Pen and Paper Nerd RPG game) my character is a Tiefling. That is the humanoid as my avatar.

Back to Noiz since the Christmas holiday season is almost over. New Year, new avatar. biggrin.gif Or in this case, not actually new.

My current avatar is a pixelated online drawing of my favorite singer, Adam Young, and the drawing is over a year old. I'm thinking about changing it to a photo of Adam...