OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

Almost everyone on the forum has an Avatar, so why did you choose your Avatar? Any stories behind it? Is it from the pre-installed dragon avatars? Or is it something else that's meaningful to you?

Let's start off with me. My Avatar is from Harry Potter and it's about Snape. It's a picture of the quote 'Always' underlined, and I chose it because I really like Snape, not only because of his lasting unrequited love, but also because I like how this character has multiple sides and is more 'real' in a way.

So what about you? What does your Avatar represent?

*cough I'm not talking about the Avatars from GoNs.

My avatar is Trotsky, a dog I rescued who lived at m y aunt's for many years before passing peacefully in his sleep one night a few months after I started playing at DC. My dragons mostly have Trotsky in their names. I had started the naming scheme before he passed. The avatar changes for holidays (I have one of Trotsky with a Santa hat for Christmas! xd.png ) but otherwise remains the same year 'round.

My avatar is one of my picture that used optical illusion. When I did that, I was really boring. So I drew some lines in desk and took picture of them. Well, there are no reason to chose that picture to avatar. (Maybe I chose that just because it is my photo.)

Mine is a shot from a music video by The Funeral Suits called "All Those Friendly People". I just picked it because I like the way it looks :3 And because I really like the song.

Mine used to be a small baby dragon hatching from an egg... i'll find a picture soon.

I used this one about two months after I had that one and have generally kept it ever since. It changes to a different dragon with a christmas hat for christmas... and i planned on finding a dragon for each holiday but ran out of time xd.png

I've found that if I now change my avatar... people don't generally know it's me. I always liked the dragon anyways, and don't mind keeping it smile.gif

I actually really dislike using pony avatars due to stigma/automatic hate from it, but I set my avatar while at school because the lack of one was bothering me and I had no other ideas. After that, I wasn't able to bring myself to change themes and just switched Vinyl Scratch images around until I stuck with one I liked. I feel like it'd be weird to pick a new one now, though I might consider it at some point. I'm just really bad at accepting change in general!

Otherwise, it might be a picture of my horse that I use for Skype. Another Sweetling might be overkill... tongue.gif

Edited by Dimar

This is a picture of an old OC of mine, a phoenix based off of a raven.

Cool avatars everyone!

Mine doesn't really have any special signifignence, it's just a cute picture of my Tribble foxy face. smile.gif

Mostly because Rahtos is one of my characters that I rather like, and it was fun to make a pixel art picture of him. He's so fluffy~

I really love the Breath of Fire series. The 3rd is my favorite.

Though, since mine shuffles, it goes through different characters from the series. There are also two images of a character named Ice from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia that looks strikingly like the Ryu from Breath of Fire III.

I made my Avi.

I love cheesies!

I had a better one I spent six hours making several years ago. But tinypic threw it away. So I had to make a new one. Not as good.

I made my avatar years ago due to not wanting someone else's art, or picture, to represent me.

Because the world needs to know about my foreign baby cartoons! B[

My avatar is funny and it pretty much sums me up.

Although it does over exaggerate a bit. I do exercise without needing to have a dinosaur chasing after me...

No special story behind my avatar. I just really like the female Daydream sprite, but gave it my own personal touch. (or well, at least requested it from someone who can do recolors, unlike yours truly).

Mine is a picture of the first baby goat born in my farm this year. I really love my goats.

It's actual cherub, Harry Styles with a flower crown, need I say more? No, I just enjoy his face a bit - what with the green eyes and dimples and curls? Well, former curls...he's kind of looking like a baby Mick Jagger these days, isn't he?

user posted image

I made it myself. I used it on another forum and made it as I was due a new avatar and signature and the new Tycho album, Awake, had come out. One of the best albums I've heard. For the avatar I used art from the Awake single.

Edited by Anak

Many many years ago I used to post in forum games a lot. There was the magical thing that was flood control. When people posted before someone because the someone got flood controled, it was called ninjaing. I had a tendency to ninja people. My username is qwackie, like a duck. Ninja duck. I am the eternal ninja duckie.

It's a part of my picture I drew years ago. I like having a face as avatar without the need to post a photo. smile.gif