OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

Because I'm rather fond of my dragon request, so I had someone (Can't remember who) animate the sprite for an avatar

The current avatar I'm using is a fan character of mine.

I paid for the art so might as well get use from it xd.png

crow arrow is love crow arrow is life & i want everyone to read ava's demon

also so i could match icons with my friend:'3

Because I think people recognize this avatar better than my username at this point.

Also, long live Anpanman!

Because being meguca was suffering. We must never forget that Madokami died for our sins and ended the suffering that was known as meguca.

Because Zack Fair is awesome.

My avatars now rotate... I think I have 9 as of this posting. They're all of my favorite actress, Karen Gillan, most of them from her role as Amy Pond on Doctor Who, though a couple are her as Eliza Dooley on the now-cancelled show Selfie.

For the record, my hair is brown and curly, not long, glossy-straight and red, and in general I look nothing like her. But I'm okay with people thinking that I might. laugh.gif

ETA: @ShadowMac - Oh. Oh God. I didn't even realize. Where on earth is that FROM?

Edited by LibbyLishly

Because I like Tokio Hotel and their new album Kings of Suburbia rocks!!! wub.gif

Because Vincent Valentine is awesome for one and secondly I made it for another member on here as a gift since they also like Vincent. I'll probably switch back to Zack or Cloud once they get it. happy.gif

I absolutely love Poohbear and that's why i have him and Piglet as my avatar they just mean a great deal to me.

Because Sephiroth is my hero. I've used it for over two years, but I don't want to change my avatar.

My friend Azure made me two Noiz avatars because she's amazing like that. I've been using the another one on various sites for a few months, and yesterday I thought it'd be time for a change, so it happened. I chose this avatar because it's Noiz, it looks cool and the colors are really neat in my opinion.

I chose mine because I love GSDs. I think they're beautiful and my GSD, Panzer looks just like that. <3

I chose mine because I really used to like The Vampire Diaries once, especially Katherine Pierce, and since the Victorian era is one of my favourites in history because of the dresses women used to wear back then I made up my mind for this one. smile.gif

I chose mine... because she's my baby, a 14 year old baby, but my baby nonetheless.

And looking at her while high on catnip is just giggle inspiring smile.gif

I made mine out of the male RB and male Falconiform dragons to represent me and my SO. xd.png He fell in love with the "epic coolness and flaming black with blue fire badassery!" of the Falconiform Wyvern. I fell in love with the deep dark blue of the Royal Blues as well as how their description seemed to also fit me very well. xd.png I decided if I was a dragon in the Dragon Cave 'verse then I'd be a Royal Blue. xd.png My SO decided he'd be a Falconiform Wyvern until something more badass came along [preferably with four legs and two wings, but he's totally gell with the wyvern look for now because of the black and white body with the "EPIC FLAMING STUFF" coming off it xd.png]

So I carefully put it together, edited it to suit so it looks like the RB is glomping the Falconiform, and put a pretty background there that I found online, with some custom-made hearts by me, and framed it nicely. All on the basic Microsoft Paint program that came with this computer for free. xd.png

I just wanted a nice pixel dragon icon that represented me and my SO, and I'm not good enough at pixel art to do the heads of the dragons just yet. None of the dragon options looked good to me so I made one myself from piecing together different things like a collage. xd.png

<3 Love it.

I just recently changed mine to a gif of Ben from Parks and Rec yelling "BAM" and then dropping the mic. And I am so ridiculously pleased with it now that I don't think it'll be changing for a looong time. rolleyes.gif

Avatar update: I love love love Rex from Fallout: New Vegas. I mean, who couldn't love a cyborg GSD?? His attack strategy is even more awesome and..there's too much to say. Rex rules!