OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

My Neighbour Totoro is my all time favourite movie, hence the Totoro avatar.

I changed my avatar aww yiss. The old one was cute but eh change is life and all? And I'm not really that into MLP no more.

So anyway this one is also drawn by me, but it's not myself this time (thankfully lol) but rather one of my original characters. I've been working on personifying and drawing the elements of the periodic table for a while now, because I'm a nerd ok, and this, this is Neon for you. xd.png I picked him because I really liked how this picture came out, and I just love the character to bits in general. Freakshow. <3 (Yes - he is a he - long story - just roll with it.)

He doesn't look too impressed with my posts though lmao

I was actually looking for a GIF of Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, but stumbled onto this one of Kadaj from Advent Children instead. I really loved how he looked in that scene and his eyes seriously pop in this picture. (Although he looks a bit more feminine than he actually looks in this picture for some reason. laugh.gif)

Thus my choice in this for my current avatar. biggrin.gif

Cause I forgot the forums were a thing for like a whole year and I thought Pit would be the perfect icon for my great revival.

I just like how they drew the female gold. It is very pretty.

Er... I had a few graphical glitches on DC for the past two days, but what my Heartseekers ended up looking like left me both laughing and somewhat scared. xd.png

Edited by FlyingDragona

I recently changed my avatar to Audrey Hepburn. I loved her in Breakfast at Tiffany's and she was just such a classy woman. I've always looked up to fashion icons and she's one of them.

My husband's nickname for me is Fox. Plus Carmelita and Sly were the cake topper for our wedding. I'm a huge Sly Cooper fan.

Mine is because I am too lazy to choose my one picture. Also I chose it when I first joined and thought that purple and black looked good together... tongue.gif

That was my old one.

This one because my first to mature dragon was a male balloon dragon.

Edited by Pippypip20

Mine is because I am the obvious all-knowing Soulking. It represents me too well. Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I know I am too good.

Because I'm a Southern girl, thought it was cute, and think Applejack is the best, cutest character on MLP. ;D

As much as I loved my old avatar, I've used it for a while. Decided, why not change it? Besides, look at how he's posing! xd.png

My avatar is actually one of my role play characters from a different forum. Her name is Vertigo. I drew it just for christmas-time~!

Because the Avatars are awesome and should be used as Avatars. :'D

The Avatar of Change has been my favorite since I saw him.

Because I can't deny it anymore. I'm a Cloud Fangirl. Christmas time it over, but my respect for Cloud Strife is ongoing.

I love the Peanuts comics and Snoopy is my favorite character. Especially when he's chasing after the Red Baron

I'm weirdly obsessed with My Little Pony and weirdly obsessed with Yume Nikki. Then I found my avatar and I was like, "This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen."